Looking for tight knit, social guild to join!

Guild Recruitment
Hello!

I've recently rejoined a month or so ago and I'm having trouble finding a good guild on my server. As much as I'd like to stay and save money on that transfer fee, it's getting a little lonely. :(

Hello! I'm a recently returned player and I've been looking for a guild for a while now with no luck. I'm currently on Magtheridon/Ysondre/Anetheron/Altar of Storms. I'd be willing to transfer servers or level something up on your server to get a feel for the guild first. $25 can add up over time, you know. :)

Like the title says, I'm looking for a tight knit guild to join. I love chatting and making friends while playing WoW. A guild with an active Discord would be a plus.

I'm not super hardcore and I'm not necessarily looking for a raid straight away. Just a group of people that I can join in whatever. Dungeons, leveling, raiding, or PVP. Just something a bit more social than I've found so far.

A bit about me is that I'm 25 and I'm currently in my last few years of university. I play mostly support characters (my main is a disc priest). I'm pretty laid back and also down to do whatever normally.

If you've made it this far, thanks! If you also think I'd be an okay fit, send me a PM or comment here. I'll give you my discord name and we can get a little more acquainted that way. Thanks! :)

Feel free to talk to me on discord! Noire#7835
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (5/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
[H] Organized Crime - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] FORCE - Monday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[H] Bad - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
[H] Failed at Hogger - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Trash - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Requires Supervision - Monday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Forbidden Legion - Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] Hypnotic - Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Concordant - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:15pm EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Occasional Excellence - Tues & Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Vortex - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Chaotic Neutral - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Massacre - Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (3/11M)
[H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (7/11M)
[A] Astral - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Diffusion - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Impetus - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Reign - Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-12:30am EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Synthesis - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC
[H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
Heya Felicitty,

I'm the recruitment officer for Pak Cafan on Dalaran. We are an adult guild of veteran gamers - a hybrid family/progression guild with roots in EQ1 whose WoW shard has been active on Dalaran since day one. Our core tenets rest upon the pillars of honesty, respect, and treating each other like family. If you are looking for a group of people who love a challenge and are dedicated to having each other’s backs we might be right for you.

Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursdays @9pm
Progress: 11/11 H ATBT

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions
bnet Peregryn#1292
disc Peregryn#6031
Hello there Felicitty!

Nerd Brigade is an alliance guild located on Proudmoore. We are not a large guild and I'd like to think that the members we have are a close group of people. The majority of our guild roster is currently our raid team since we ourselves just got our own identity and moved to our own guild (our old one went dead). We do however get together to help each other lvl alts, do dungeons, and the occasional old content for achieves/transmog.

If you we're interested in the raid team we are a casual relaxed type. Real life comes first so if you make it great if not the only penalty is we know you aren't 100% reliable lol. We are 11/11N and 2/11H so getting you into the fold isn't a huge deal ;)

If you would like to chat about the possibility of you joining us give me a jingle
|monsterkitty#1196| Hope you hear from you soon!
Hello Felicitty!
If your willing to go Alliance add my btag(Nova#12158) so we can chat a bit! Hope to hear from you soon!

Little bit about us:
Casual, laidback guild- RL comes first(jobs,kids,school,etc)
Family friendly
We're not an elitest guild, we are here for fun!
Most members are 25+ yrs old
No drama!

Staring normal ABT and looking for more….
Looking to begin the adventure into Antorus and in need of a few roles. Casual group that seeks those with a growth mind-set and not fixated on meters, logs, ilvl, or prior experience. Schedule would be ONCE a week on Friday 2-3 hrs beginning at 7:30pm CST. (5:30pm PST, 6:30 MST, 8:30pm EST.)
-Personal loot
-Start 7:30pm CST
-Have bonus roles, repaired and consumables (or equivalent) if cross server
-Food, enchants, gems, repairs supplied (unless cross server due to existing limitations)

Other Activity outside of raiding:
Social events, mog runs, achieves, weekly in game events, and lots and lots of 5 mans (different levels, regular, mythic and M + (up to lvl 15)
All players are welcome, but we do run dungeons, WQ and old content (rep/mount/pet/achieve) more frequently than other stuff (leveling, pvp)
Discord -we use it alot!
<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times

TOP NEEDS:
Shaman Healer
All DPS is open for convo

All players will be considered regardless of class/spec except for tanks. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 11/11H 5/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion and into BFA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOT:

RCLOOTCOUNCIL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUILD INFO:

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492
Officer:
Scarletraven#1550
Discord
https://discord.gg/6Z8mAuu
Hey Felicitty!

We just opened up member recruitment for our reroll. We've spent the past couple weeks recruiting officers and getting everything set up. I really think we'd be an amazing fit and give you that chance to grow with everyone at the same pace. Check out our link and see if you think we're a good fit. Either way I wish you the best of luck finding a great home.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762277343#1
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-Looking for knowledgeable/skilled DPS to fill the last remaining spots in our roster for Mythic Antorus. Tanks/Healers still welcome to apply for BFA!
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs, helping lower ilvl/skilled players, and poking fun at one another.

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+
**Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus for fun!

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Core Raider .. Ashley1640#1792