A friendly hello.

General Discussion
Tally-ho, forum peeps! I'll do some of y'all a courtesy by way of a disclaimer: If you're looking for some thread about x content or y class performing z way and that's resulted in my ranting, raving, and overall displeasure with life.. then I'm afraid you'll be disappointed!

You will not, however, be disappointed if you too are looking for someone to enjoy the world that is Warcraft with. I'm looking for frans to chat and hang out with, maybe run some content with in the future if you would be so inclined. If that sounds like something you may be interested in, then read on for a little info about me and what I'm looking to do - I figure that's fair, wouldn't expect somebody just hang out with a rando without knowing at least a little bit about them.

I'm a generally chill person and I've been told on numerous occasions that I'm rather polite and easily approachable, which isn't an accident; I try to treat people with respect and decency, life's easier that way. I like to PvP and rock some dungeons, but unfortunately I don't have the availability to raid.

For the remainder of Legion, I'm mostly seeking out casual PvP in the form of battlegrounds and maybe some 2's for fun upon reaching level 110. I'll be honest, I've never had a main in WoW, and am the definition of a recovering altoholic. My character screen was littered with alts of all levels; I haven't actually played WoW with any real intent since my friends all stopped playing about half-way through MoP. As a result of that, I lost a great deal of interest in the game and mostly only logged on to level some alts and kill time. That has been WoW for me for a few years now, but I'm looking to make this rogue my first ever main in WoW!

Going into BFA, I want to primarily focus on PvP and just having a good time. Huge lore-nerd checking in; even if I don't take it too seriously, I love the lore and story of the Warcraft universe. I know more about the story and history of WoW than I care to admit - if only my arena skills were as sharp as my ability to remember bits of seemingly useless information, lulz. That said, if you're a fellow lore-nerd, you'll find many hours of discussion and theorycrafting with this guy right here. Be warned; I can ramble on for a good while.

So that's about all I can think of right now, and I do apologize for this post turning out to be a bit lengthy. I welcome company, but I don't reckon I'll be finding it if I don't put myself out there, yea?

Anyway, thanks for reading and if you're looking for someone to chat with, feel free to hit me up. Leave your btag below or just search me out in-game! The alt code in my name is alt+0238, and I play on Area 52. It doesn't matter to me whether you play on Area 52 or even Horde for that matter, I'm cool with just having folks to chat with and who knows - I may even have an Alliance alt for Legion at some point! Thanks again for reading, and I hope y'all have a good one. :)

~Noc
I'm too lazy to read that but hello i guess ^_^
Hello there!
This isn't the appropriate place to post about meeting friends and playing WoW together. Try the LFG forums.

The General forums are for general venting and pointing fingers at the general wow population.
I'm not a big talker in game. Usually others have to start the conversation but I wouldn't mind more friends.

Amber#12462 is my btag if you want to add me. All I ask is you have a sense of humor and can take a joke because I can be VERY sarcastic.

Edit: Apparently I cant type my actual btag right.
04/19/2018 07:01 PMPosted by Virus
I'm too lazy to read that but hello i guess ^_^

lol, fair enough. It is a bit of a wall of text, so I get that. Hello to you!

04/19/2018 07:04 PMPosted by Fleb
Hello there!

Hai!

04/19/2018 07:11 PMPosted by Gareeb
This isn't the appropriate place to post about meeting friends and playing WoW together. Try the LFG forums.

The General forums are for general venting and pointing fingers at the general wow population.

That does seem to be a pretty common thing around these parts.

04/19/2018 07:43 PMPosted by Rivermane
I'm not a big talker in game. Usually others have to start the conversation but I wouldn't mind more friends.

Amber#12462 is my btag if you want to add me. All I ask is you have a sense of humor and can take a joke because I can be VERY sarcastic.

Edit: Apparently I cant type my actual btag right.

Heh, sounds good!I'll send you a request when I get back to my chair. :)
04/19/2018 07:11 PMPosted by Gareeb

I'm sorry that you have such a sour attitude, but the OP was just trying to be nice.

It is unfortunate that there really isn't a "friendly" place in WoW anymore. CRZ ruined all sense of community that we used to have on our servers. So now no on one really knows anyone else in game anymore.