BFA Frost DK feedback

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
Prev 1 8 9 10 Next
06/03/2018 01:47 PMPosted by Kratheros
06/02/2018 02:26 PMPosted by Moonblight
Good suggestions again and no response? MILD SHOCK

Clearly our suggestions and feedback isn't good enough. Let me try.

BUFF FORST PLZ WE HAS MANY GCD 4 USE WEHN WE TRY 2 BURST HALP AS SOON AS U CAN WE LIEK FURY EXCPT WE ONLY US 1HERS LOL

Ahh the hunter way to ask for buffs I like it
06/04/2018 10:44 AMPosted by Stiiffy
06/03/2018 01:47 PMPosted by Kratheros

Clearly our suggestions and feedback isn't good enough. Let me try.

BUFF FORST PLZ WE HAS MANY GCD 4 USE WEHN WE TRY 2 BURST HALP AS SOON AS U CAN WE LIEK FURY EXCPT WE ONLY US 1HERS LOL

Ahh the hunter way to ask for buffs I like it

I was channeling Alamo.
Blizz -

Are we ever going to get an answer as to what is going on with Frost?
If someone could change the title of the thread to something like "Affliction doesn't feel good" or "Affliction might not be the best DPS spec in the game please fix" I bet there would be a lot more developer attention to the thread.
Scummy devs and what they are doing to Frost

Not getting our 5 min CD dragon and if everyone else is getting thier artifact back but in a lesser form I wonder how it's gonna be lessened.

A talent that makes RW break its own root.

A busted class fantasy that proves the devs are liars
Frost has little/no mobility. It brings little/no utility and it's not fun/boring to play in its current iteration. The devs have played the game of +% aura to try to put off fixing it.

We have to pay for a battle res now.

We lost our superb spot self-healing with the IBF+Death Strike combo. We don't have our AoE stun. (Even though monks+DH's have AoE stuns at base)

We've lost a lot and received nothing in return. Not even a dev response as to what their plans for frost is.
06/05/2018 11:47 AMPosted by Kratheros
Frost has little/no mobility. It brings little/no utility and it's not fun/boring to play in its current iteration. The devs have played the game of +% aura to try to put off fixing it.

We have to pay for a battle res now.

We lost our superb spot self-healing with the IBF+Death Strike combo. We don't have our AoE stun. (Even though monks+DH's have AoE stuns at base)

We've lost a lot and received nothing in return. Not even a dev response as to what their plans for frost is.

"We'd rather you not play Frost."
-Devs rn

We lost our superb spot self-healing with the IBF+Death Strike combo.

You mean "superb if it hits". If not then you are SOL. It's a good thing it didn't cost that much to use! Oh wait...

Boy wouldn't it be swell if we had a button that did the same thing that didn't require a 2 min CD to be used in conjunction and have to connect and have to use resources to preform and still have the option to use death strike too? Maybe something like IDK... death pact?

I love being a blue tinted warrior with no mobility or interesting flair that remotely makes me ice themed!
06/05/2018 12:20 PMPosted by Vahrok
I love being a blue tinted warrior with no mobility or interesting flair that remotely makes me ice themed!

That's not fair. Fury now has better self-healing, mobility, provides utility (battle shout) and isn't as heavily penalized via the GCD changes.

Oh wait, where was I going with that? I've made myself sad. :(
What was wrong with conversion and death syphon for Frost n Unholy

Also Death Strike being the same for all specs when it would work better if it worked off Ap than the 5 sec rule

Why do the devs go into lazy mode and then go to 11 for Frost.

They buffed forst/unholy death strike compensate, its 45%(20% on live) of the damage received in the last 5 sec, minimum 15%(10% on live) hp. Not too bad, but I still think our survivability is !@#$ and needs to be looked at.
06/05/2018 12:51 PMPosted by Kni

They buffed forst/unholy death strike compensate, its 45%(20% on live) of the damage received in the last 5 sec, minimum 15%(10% on live) hp. Not too bad, but I still think our survivability is !@#$ and needs to be looked at.

That was in conjunction with a massive nerf to Dark Succor. I think it went from 100% extra healing to a +5% min? Frost isn't currently tanky at all (hence why dps DKs basically drop out entirely at higher end M+) and in BfA it's going to be awful.
I think it makes much more sense for Death Strike to be blood only and to bring back Death Siphon (which healed and did damage) and Conversion (which healed a lot but had a huge damage cost associated) and baseline Mirror Ball for frost and unholy.
06/05/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Hôth
I think it makes much more sense for Death Strike to be blood only and to bring back Death Siphon (which healed and did damage) and Conversion (which healed a lot but had a huge damage cost associated) and baseline Mirror Ball for frost and unholy.

Not a bad idea a change for conversion for frost would make ff ticks heal the FDK for the damage it dealt

Death syphon for unholy mad death coil heal for for 300% of the damage it did for you n your Timmy or for all ghouls you currently have out

For Frost when Rime is active HB heals you for the damage it does which is neat when you have that Azerite trait that makes it aoe twice with Rime.

Or death syphon as it was in wod and does shadow frost damage
We're coming up on only two months til BfA launches, and there's STILL no real changes to Frost aside from getting Wraith Walk as a talent -- this is in spite of Blizzard saying that Frost changes would be "soon" several weeks ago.
I actually have some really good idea for changes for FDK.

Do anything, at all, in any capacity to the spec that isn't moving a talent row down and you actually have the most significant change that FDK has received the entirety of beta/last year or so of legion.

I know it sounds crazy, but if Blizzard did anything besides make 4 posts about ascension for SPriest, people would actually be happy. Really top tier quality communication team keep it up!

#forcingdkstoplayunholy
can we get anything like how locks were told not to play a certain spec. its a scummy thing to do deliberately mess up a spec and refuse to fix it
Please give FDK Strangulate baseline.
it feels bad what there doing to frost dk and yes i feel like if you want to pvp as a dk go for unholy cuz frost dk is really dead they killed it and im tired of people talking about 2 handed frost dk yes i understand the increase damage but from wrath of the lich king what did frost dk had was a duel wield so stop we can make it have the increase damage just in a different way and the talent for frost dks there just really bad and just garbage there is no more peeling so everything that there doing is pointless a frost dk cant even kill a healer anymore and taking of there stun its stupid i mean yeah they give us is asphyxiate and its a !@#$y stun cuz you can trinket and thats it frost dk is %^-*t with out the peeling there is no point of that talent and the obliteration thats a new build that i dont know how to use it and i just like the old fashioned way and it is the frost strike build and now they !@#$t that up thats just my opinion