Looking for Guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm interested in running H ABT and maybe even mythic +. I've been trying to get into pugs but that is a waste of time. I thought I might try and find a guild that is actually active in regards to raiding and what not. This character is the one I'd be playing as, currently she is 933 arcane mage.
[H]<Blood Forged> - Thrall Weeknight 2-day EST

About Us:
Blood Forged is a relatively new guild on the Thrall server consisting of experienced players. Founded by friends that have been raiding together for 4+ years, <Blood Forged>'s goal is achieve AoTC every raid tier, while offering a fun and stress free raiding environment. We are a mature (18+) guild that likes to run Mythic Plus keys, Arenas and Battlegrounds, and other various content. We also have community events where players are encourage to participate in! We love to joke around, but we also take raiding seriously.

Currently Recruiting:
We are still forming our raid team and many spots available!

Healers - Resto Shaman, Mistweaver Monk, Holy Paladin
Ranged - MM/BM Hunter, Affliction/Demo Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest

Although any class and spec combinations are welcome!

Raid Times:
Tuesday at 9:30p EST to 12a
Thursday at 9:30p EST to 12a

About the Raid:
Discord required
Loot Council Add-on required
Deadly Boss Mods (BigWigs) required

Contact Information:
AdriAlmighty#1682
LordThoth666#1578
Check out Impure!

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Impure

They are 6/11m and working on KG. ^_^

6pm-9pm EST Sat & Sun.

A few of my 11/11M guildies help them out as well. Great group!
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 5/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
raid leader has 7/11 M experience

Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
[A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hello Vyleth!
If you're interested in joining alliance, I've got a great guild for you:
Created during Tomb of Sargeras of Legion, Righteous Doom (RD) on Dalaran has grown to be a fun, active, positive, and family friendly casual raiding guild. We have a team of veteran players as officers to provide strong leadership and we offer lots of benefits to members of all levels, including access to guild events, such as weekly dungeons (Thursday keystone) and raids (Friday farm, Saturday progression), monthly raffle for mounts, pets and more, as well as guild repairs on day 1, a fully stocked guild bank with helpful items, a discord server, and best of all, friendships!
We're now seeking normal/heroic minded players to join our raiding team. All are welcome and tanks are particularly needed!
Keystones and raids run from 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.
*We are in the process of building a fully guild run group for the end of expansion and next! We have cleared normal but 6/11 for heroic.
My btag is HanShan#1254
Recruitment officer btag is Mesmerelle#1755
Our Discord link is discord.gg/9bq3Bxv
Thank you for checking us out and looking forward to welcoming you into our guild!
04/03/2018 09:28 PMPosted by Vyleth
I'm interested in running H ABT and maybe even mythic +. I've been trying to get into pugs but that is a waste of time. I thought I might try and find a guild that is actually active in regards to raiding and what not. This character is the one I'd be playing as, currently she is 933 arcane mage.

OMG!! A MAGE!!! I didn't think they existed anymore!! LOL

I think Warbringers is a perfect fit for you, I would like to talk to you when you have time. Please add me on BNET: Anarchy#1147 or come by our website: https://wbus.enjin.com/recruitment

oh and our GL will supply you with homemade cookies just ignore the growing green bits... that's just umm....food coloring, yea food coloring.
Hello, my name is Aezlea GM of <Somewhat Serious> Kael’thas alliance side. My guild was est in 2015 and has had its fair share of bumps in the road with people leaving due to IRL problems or just content in past expansions driving people away from the game. Myself and a few other like minded friends really want to keep this guild going for many more years, we are looking for all recruits and want to build a personal connection with each member, no longer are you just a number for mythic requirements, we are looking for players who love the game and want to have fun while working with 19 other like minded players. Each member is extremely important me and each other we look for people with good communication skills and someone who is able to criticize in a respectful manner and understand and take this well.

Were looking for exceptional players to start mythic progression.
What we're looking for::
Healers:: Priest or Rsham
DPS:: Balance, Havoc, Rogue, Mage, Ret, Spriest, DK

Our raid times:: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am (EST)

Our requirements:: When recruiting we look for skilled players who have a reliable schedule and can make raids 90% of the time. Players who are able to receive and listen to constructive criticism. Players with situational awareness for mythic mechanics. And most importantly listening skills.

*Paid realm transfers only apply to players who are already alliance based, two week trial period is required before we make a decision based on performance and attendance.*

Btag Contact:
(Gm) Joni#1351
(Co-Gm) Acariara#1963
Check out if we fit your schedule!<Virtually Impossible> Horde on area 52!

What we looking for:
Active, community driven, social type folks. Friendly, talkative, and good-humored. Sassyness is a plus! As we are an adult oriented environment, we are looking for people who aren't offended easily. ;)
TLDR: Fun, laid back, social folks!

Need to know for Raiders:
Casual/Hardcore raid environment.
Raid Days/Times are
Mythic Tues and Wed from 12-3am server time(Eastern).
Heroic (new team)
Thursday & Friday 12-3 server time (eastern)

Progression is 9/9H ToS and 11/11H, 5/11M Antorus.
Required 3rd party items - Discord and RC Loot Council.

If interested please reach out to me @
Shifthappens#1581
Aradne#11285 :)
Thanks for reading and see you in-game!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Vyleth:

Please add me: Roothless#11900 so we can chat about my guild.
<The Tribe> Garrosh (A) is in need of capable raiders for our roster! Help us rebuild for next xpac. Our goal is to move through normal and heroic at a decent pace. We are Looking for dedicated people who show up on time and make raid every week. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun.

We also do Mythic+, and old content.

Raid times: Tue/Wed 9pm-12am EST.

Raid spots are all available.
Also LF a good Raid Leader.

Btag: Dyami#11881
Discord: Dyami#5006
Hey Vyleth, we're a friendly casual guild running heroic right now Tue/Wed 730-11pm EST and are looking for dps to gear for mythics. Send me a msg on bnet Ansky#1262 to chat!
If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang with come check us out on Whisperwind.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF ranged DPS / Heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7-10pm EST / Sun 2-5pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

Don't forget to use and post to the Recruitment Discord in addition to these forums
https://discord.gg/Q8fDcD5
Hey there!

I don't want to do a text wall, so here's my forums post:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761927523#1

Horde, <Storm>, Kilrogg
Raid: Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm PDT

We’re in need of dps for the rest of this raid, and would love another mage!

Feel free to add me on discord or bnet to chat!

Bnet: mrpcakes#1457
Discord: Ranikie#5654

Thanks!
Hi there!

<Old as Dirt> on Emerald Dream is looking to recruit a few more motivated and consistent players to fill out our roster as we push through Mythic and head into BFA.

Our current progression is: 11/11H and 1/11M.

Raid Times:
7-10pm PST Tuesday and Thursday

Current Needs:
DPS and Healers

Our Discord is active throughout the day and we enjoy playing other video games together outside of WoW.

We are more than happy to do cross-server raids for the trial period but we would prefer you to transfer over if we seem like a good fit.

My btag is: Maowmix#1635

For now,
Maow
5/11m tuseday and Thursday atm 830 to 1130 est area 52 horde sparkytiz#1491
<Dead Mans Party-Alexstrasza>
About us: DMP is an 8 year old Horde guild, under the same management as it was when created. We are looking to pull out of normal and into heroic progression. We are a chill, relaxed, social guild that enjoys hanging out in discord and doing things other than raiding. DMP helps gear members and prepares them for raiding.

Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30- 10:00 Central time

Needs:
DPS: Any
Heals: Priest
High Demand:
• Boomkin
• Mage
• DH
• DK
• Priest
• Monk
• War