946 Frost Mage LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi! I am currently looking for a guild to call home. I am in a good guild now, however am looking for one that is a tad more active on non-raid nights. I am new with this toon so still learning the ropes as a mage. I have typically always healed up until now, FYI.

I am looking for:

*active guild on a stable server (med/high pop)
*East coast time zone is preferred.
*Casual/Fun raid environment. I have a job, not looking to make WoW a second job. I'd like to raid 1-3 nights a week and have fun doing so, all while killing stuff.

I am okay with Alliance or Horde if the guild is a good fit. I'd prefer to stay Horde but you never know. For now if you are interested please leave a message on this forum post and if it seems to be a good fit I will Bnet add you.

Thanks!
Update**** We are recruiting individuals who are attempting to clear heroic content prior to expansions end. We can do CROSS SERVER - NO NEED TO XFER!!!

Hey, let’s face it - We want to raid but life is full of surprises. <All Natural> (A) is a guild that understands the surprises in life. Kids wake up, wife/husband is mad, you have work - we get it. At <All Natural> we are flexible and can work around some “surprises”!

Who are we?

We are a new guild recruiting for Antorus progression and setting up for our progression through BfA. The guild was started by a group of friends that took raiding seriously (we are currently 11/11N and 8/11H), but understood that real life issues come first. We all have kids and jobs that are stressful, but priorities nonetheless. With the start of this guild, we are continuing our seriousness of raid and raid progression, but we are trying to better prepare for those surprises.

Who are you?

Ideally, you are a player that is interested in raiding. Chances are you have children or outside responsibilities that could interfere with attendance. We get it. It is only natural. With recruiting you, we are taking the chance that you are someone that can be present for most raids and provide us with some consistency that good raid progression guilds need.

Who are we recruiting?

Currently recruiting all classes and roles.

Raid times?

Monday, Wednesday, Thursday - 10pm to 12 am EST.

We do not care if you are cross server!!!

We are located on Elune/Gilneas. Please contact me via forum or my battletag - Coach#12180

Cheers!!
<Identity Crisis> - Hyjal Horde is recruiting!

Currently we are 11/11 H, 1/11 mythic--recently switched to mythic guild progression 2/22/18

We strongly believe in bringing Guild members before PuGs and thus,

We are looking for extraordinary players to fill our ranks

We have two raid teams:

Day Team = Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PST (server)

Night Team = Tuesday, and Thursday
7 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server)

Both teams are in need of more battle buddies

Day Team

Healer
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Druid
Boom Chicken
Rogue

Night Team

Rogue
DK
Warrior
Spriest
Holy/Disc Priest

But all classes are strongly encouraged to contact us

We also do alt runs on Saturday 7:00 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server)

We actively run Mythic + dungeons almost every day of the week

Day
Cathoir#1901
Hakillz#1646
Trav69187#1395
Sturz#21301

Night
Justsomeguy#11441
Fugini#1544
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 9/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Warlock
Boomkin
Monk/Druid healer - potentially disc Priest.

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
Good evening! We would love to have you if we look like what you are searching for! We would like to add some more ranged to our raid team :) <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We have roughly 15-20 people on most nights and an active discord. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst with an optional Saturday raid. Saturdays are typically our night to do normal and the other 2 nights are heroic. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762038420

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :)
Hey Olesia, Feel free to add me to battlenet if you like what you read below.

Sacred Destiny on Doomhammer/Baelgon battlegroup(Alliance) Casual Herioc/Mythic guild
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 630-10 PM MST(830-12 EST)(530-9 PST)
Optional Alt Normal run on Wednesdays at same raid times
Also run Mythic + with guild groups throughout the week to help everyone get their 15 for best gear in weekly chests.

Loot Distribution: RClootCouncil

Recruitment Openings:

High Demand: Guardian Druid, Brewmaster Monk, Hunters, Boomkin

Medium Demand: Fury Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Ele/Resto shaman

Low Demand: All other dps(offspec heals a bonus)

Sacred Destiny is one of the oldest guilds on the Doomhammer server and the guild itself even predates the game going back and being formed in a past game. We have been raiding since vanilla and have all intention of progressing through expansions to come. The Majority of our raiders are Mature Adults with ages ranging from 21-50.

Our raid atmosphere is somewhat casual, we like to joke around and keep the convo interesting at times, but we do like progression. That being said we like to have everyone come prepared with food, flasks, pots, and seals prior to raid. We have obtained Ahead of the Curve in all dungeons a couple months before the next dungeon has been released. We are currently 2/11Mythic Antorus. We are not a Cutting Edge guild so each raid we try to mix in heroic and progression if we have enough people.

Please add me through Real ID if interested in trying out with us on our raid nights

Battletag: Senator23#1289
Welcome

<<A>> Dark Order <<Duskwood>> is now recruiting for core raiding spots and BFA!

Dark Order is a progression guild where our exceptions for our raiders are hardcore, but our game is not. Our creed is:

Commitment
Respect for One Another
Pitching in Where Needed
Never Giving Up
Patience and Understanding is a Must
Having Fun is Everything

We are
11/11 Antorus Normal
3/11 Antorus Heroic

• Level 110
  • Ilvl 950+ for Raiding Legion
  • DPS 800K+ for Raiding Legion
  • HPS 800K+ for Raiding Legion

• We are looking for solid Committed Guild Members. I am looking for the following for our core raiding team:

2 Healers
    3 Ranged DPS
    Tank on B Team

Raid Days/Times

A- Team: Tue/Thur 7p - 9p CST (Normal)
    B- Team: Tue/Wed/Thur 9p - 11p CST (Heroic/last boss on Normal for Trinket)

Loot Distribution Method: Personal Loot (always subject to change)

Dark Order looks at the guild as a whole to make sure that everyone is taken care of to the best of our abilities. We are not looking to rush into anything, in other words we plan to do this on our own dime not the masses dime. We are not looking to keep up with the other guilds/servers we are just looking for great personalities, people who want to have fun, who will have commitment, patience, and not afraid of a little challenge.

Side Note: If you are looking for hardcore playing or you are a elitist please keep on looking we are not for you.

Last but not least and above all else we want to keep the fun in the game! After all this is exactly that -- A GAME! No drama or you will get auto Gkicked

Yesabella add me to your Battlenet Poohbear41#1912 or email me at yesabella_wow@yahoo.com
    [H]<Blood Forged> - Thrall Weeknight 2-day EST

About Us:
    Blood Forged is a relatively new guild on the Thrall server consisting of experienced players. Founded by friends that have been raiding together for 4+ years, <Blood Forged>'s goal is achieve AoTC every raid tier, while offering a fun and stress free raiding environment. We are a mature (18+) guild that likes to run Mythic Plus keys, Arenas and Battlegrounds, and other various content. We also have community events where players are encourage to participate in! We love to joke around, but we also take raiding seriously.

Currently Recruiting:
    We are still forming our raid team and many spots available!

Healers - Resto Shaman, Mistweaver Monk, Holy Paladin
    Ranged - MM/BM Hunter, Affliction/Demo Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest

Although any class and spec combinations are welcome!

Raid Times:
    Tuesday at 9:30p EST to 12a
    Thursday at 9:30p EST to 12a

About the Raid:
    Discord required
    Loot Council Add-on required
    Deadly Boss Mods (BigWigs) required

Contact Information:
    AdriAlmighty#1682
    LordThoth666#1578
    Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

8/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.
    Tues- 830-1130est
    Sunday- 730-1130est

Cheers and best of luck
    Guild: <Nocturnal>
    Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
    Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
    Progression: 5/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
    Current Needs
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - Closed
  • Warlock - Low
  • Shadow Priest - Low
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Ret Pally - Closed
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Closed
  • Rogue - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed
  • Tank - Any Class
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Hi Olesia, I would love to tell you a little about our guild. I am the GM of <Flashpoint> on Eredar it is a casual/social raiding guild. We strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.

Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding. We raid for three core nights a week; Tuesday, Wednesday and Monday. Tuesday and Wednesdays raids are 7:45pm till 10:00pm Central and Mondays raid is 7:45pm till 11:00 Central. With Mythic Plus, and fun raids in between.

Progression: 9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
    8/11 H Antorus, the Burning Throne

We do use Discord voice chat, and rely on it for many things.

Required Add-Ons:
    RC Loot Council
    Current Boss Mod

Expectations of All Members:
    • Must be a team player.
    • Fun with a sense of humor
    • Respectful of others.
    • Helpful

As a guild we provide Feasts and Flasks during raid and enchants and gems outside of raids along with repairs.

Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns
    Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784
    Discord – Sinafay#3443

Ishu: Btag – Tezin#1689
    Hello:

Rising Anarchy is an alliance guild on a high pop server (Stormrage). We are in need of ranged DPS and are currently 4/11 Heroic after just recently forming. We raid T/W/Th 8-11 Est.

Outside of raids we do run M+ as well as dungeons.

Please add me for more information.

Roothless#11900
    <The Tribe> Garrosh (A) is in need of capable raiders for our roster! Help us rebuild for next xpac. Our goal is to move through normal and heroic at a decent pace. We are Looking for dedicated people who show up on time and make raid every week. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun.

We also do Mythic+, and old content.

Raid times: Tue/Wed 9pm-12am EST.

Raid spots are all available.
    Also LF a good Raid Leader.

Btag: Dyami#11881
    Discord: Dyami#5006
    Hello Olesia!

Created during Tomb of Sargeras of Legion, Righteous Doom (RD) on Dalaran has grown to be a fun, active, positive, and family friendly casual raiding guild.
    We have a team of veteran players as officers to provide strong leadership and we offer lots of benefits to members of all levels. They include access to guild events, such as weekly dungeons (Thursday keystone) and raids (Friday farm, Saturday progression), monthly raffle for mounts, pets and more, as well as guild repairs on day one, a fully stocked guild bank with helpful items, a discord server, and best of all, friendships!
    We're now seeking normal/heroic minded players to join our raiding team. All are welcome and tanks are particularly needed!
    Keystones and raids run from 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.
    *We are in the process of building a fully guild run group for the end of expansion and next! We have cleared normal but 6/11 for heroic.
    My btag is HanShan#1254
    Recruitment officer btag is Mesmerelle#1755
    Our Discord link is discord.gg/9bq3Bxv
    Thank you for checking us out and looking forward to welcoming you into our guild!
    Hey there, we're a casual guild looking for some dps for our heroic clears and on. We raid Tue/Wed 730-11pm ETS and currently 1/11M. Feel free to msg me on bnet to chat more Ansky#1262 and check out our website https://www.atrgamers.com/
    Hello -- We're currently recruiting DPS and you fit what we're currently looking for. We're 8/11M Antorus the Burning Throne, we raid Tues and Weds from 5:30 to 8:30 PST (8:30 to 11:30 EST). I've dropped my contact info below. Hope to hear from you!

BNET: Rhadamanthos#1622
    Discord: Rhadamanthos#7984

[A] Resident Kabuki Theatre - Lightbringer
    Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
    We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to progress into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance. We are 9/11H right now while we rebuild our team and looking for more players to fill our ranks to move into Mythic.

Guid Policy:
    If you can't carry your weight, you will be sat, regardless of guild rank.
    BOE drops are for the guild bank to provide flasks, food, enchants, gem, etc.
    RC Loot Council is used.
    We have fun and goof off during trash, but once raid boss starts it is time to get serious.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12am EST

#battlenet // Discord
    Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
    If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang with come check us out on Whisperwind.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF ranged DPS / Heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7-10pm EST / Sun 2-5pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

Don't forget to use and post to the Recruitment Discord in addition to these forums
    https://discord.gg/Q8fDcD5
    Ex Inferno's Area-52(Horde) Pink Raid Team is looking for people to fill out our heroic raid team as well as start considering pushing into mythic raid content. We are currently 11/11 Normal, 11/11 Heroic with many members having mythic boss experience as well.

We consider ourselves a "work-friendly" raid team. What this means is that we raid Wednesday's from 8:30PM Eastern(Server) until 10:00PM Eastern(Server) and on Friday's from 8:30PM Eastern(Server) until 11:30PM Eastern(Server)

We consider ourselves "semi-hardcore" (whatever that means) in the sense that we like to get in, get the job done and kill bosses. However, we are a toxicity-free environment just looking to help each other improve and have fun.

Aside from raiding, Ex Inferno is a large gaming community with someone always doing something. We regularly have members pushing M+ keys and even people looking to put together PvP teams if that is your bag. As part of the community, we also have members that play many other games as well.

If this sounds like it might be a good fit for you, please feel free to check out our website at www.exinferno.com. Our discord info can be found there as well. If you'd like to talk more, please jump on our discord and look for Ctrl, Brisket, SoulSyphon, Bodhi, or myself - Lestrade. If they are unavailable, please just tag an officer and they will get with you in short order! I can also be reached directly on BNET @ rowdy#1644

Look forwarding to hearing from you!