(A) 974 ilvl lock looking for guild

Guild Recruitment
974 lock with 9/11 mythic experience. Looking for guild, more specifically a raid group. I am looking for a 9/11 or better group to go for Cutting edge with.

currently on proudmoore, if trial goes well then i would have no problem server transferring. Alliance only

I am looking for evenings. preferably 7pm pst or later, 2-3 nights a week. feel free to respond to forum post with guild info =)
Hey check us out. Go to the recruitment thread and get in touch with one of the officers...we're looking for core players.

[A] <Rude Awakening> 11/11M, 3Day Tu/Th/Su 830EST LF Core

Guild: <Rude Awakening> Alliance
Progression:
11/11 M Antorus US 175
9/9M TOS
10/10M Night Hold
7/7 MythicEN
3/3 MythicTOV
13/13M HFC US 151
Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/whisperwind/Rude+Awakening
Server: Whisperwind
Raid Time:
Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday
7:30 - 10:30pm Central
8:30 - 11:30pm Eastern.

LINK TO RECRUITMENT THREAD - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757517210?page=1
High need of aff lock!

Here's some info about us:

BOBAlicious is an ALLIANCE and semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing mythic content in a timely fashion. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content during all parts of the day and week. We are looking to buff up our mythic roster with even better players. Some of us have been together for over 4 years.

Raid Days:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression:
Tier 21: 9/11 Mythic Antorus
Tier 20 - 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
Tier 19 - 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Tier 18 - 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Basic Requirements
-Able to take constructive criticism.
-Raiding experience.
-Mechanically competent.
-Mastery of your class.
-Ability to use Discord.
-Have the following addons: RcLoot, ErT, and WeakAuras
-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss (Team player).
-Drama free with mild NaCl allowed.

For any additional questions please contact:
Guild Leader: Heyitsmary#1781
Recruitment officer: kdog#1958

APPLY HERE MEOW!: http://bobalicious.enjin.com//

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darkspear/BOBAlicious
Hello,

We might be a bit earlier than you could manage but here's our info in case you have any flexibility with your schedule.

We're already Alliance, we only raid 2 nights, we've secured CE every tier in Legion and we’re looking for skilled raiders to add to our roster in preparation for BFA. Currently we are consistently pushing sub 30% P3 Argus and expect a kill in the upcoming weeks.

Check out the info below and add us on Real ID if <Regen> sounds like the right fit for you!

[A] <Regen> of US-Magtheridon 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M 9/9M 10/11M

Tuesday 7-11 EST
Wednesday 7-11 EST

Link to guild info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749047575?page=1

Link to WoWprogress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/Regen

Officer Real ID:
Lemistio#1110, Aelianna#1758, Seraphim#1985
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 10/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Rogue/Demon Hunter
-Hunter.
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
<Almost Midnight> [US-Stormrage] Alliance - 10/11m Antorus. Currently progressing on Argus, with reclears up to Argus every other week.

Current Recruitment Needs:
Healer with ranged dps offspec
Skilled ranged hybrid DPS such as an Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Balance Druid. Ability to play other specs on par with mainspec desired.
Exceptional ranged pure DPS classes such as Warlock, Mage, or Hunter.

We're pretty solid on melee and tanks but are always willing to talk if you think you'd do well in our raid.

Guild Objective: To be the best 2 day progression guild on Stormrage.

We’re a guild comprised mostly of experienced raiders. Some of us were super hardcore in the competitive raid scene and want to remain competitive within some constraints such as a two day a week raiding schedule. We have fun and mess around, but we try to take progression raiding seriously.

Raid Times: Friday & Saturday, 7:45-11 PM EST for progression. Heroic farm moves to optional Tuesday a few weeks after Mythic opens.

Recruitment: We’re currently recruiting a few roles to bolster our Argus progression roster as well as bolster our roster going into BfA. There are no guarantees around getting into Argus - but trials will be included in our bi-weekly reclear up to Argus. Once Argus is dead, you'll absolutely get Cutting Edge with us.

How to Apply: Fill out the application at https://goo.gl/RiLRVb . Officers will get back to you within a few days. Feel free to reach out with questions over Btag - Nikita#1491
<God Complex> Proudmoore (ALLIANCE) 9/11 Mythic;

We are currently around 60% on Agg and have put about 3.5 hours of pulls into him.

Raid Times: Friday, Saturday 7:30pm PST to 10:30pm PST, optional heroic run Thursday at 6:30pm

Culture: We believe in freedom of speech, nearly nothing is off limits in our guild. It is not for the sensitive individual. Profanity is a regular occurrence, although we do minimize personal attacks to the best of our ability.

WowProgress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/God+Complex

Hello -- We're currently recruiting DPS and you fit what we're currently looking for. We're 8/11M Antorus the Burning Throne, we raid Tues and Weds from 5:30 to 8:30 PST (8:30 to 11:30 EST). I've dropped my contact info below. Hope to hear from you!

BNET: Rhadamanthos#1622
Discord: Rhadamanthos#7984

[A] Resident Kabuki Theatre - Lightbringer
Hey Thelette,

We are not at your progression, but we're reforming with an incredibly solid core. We stepped into mythic last week and did the first boss but we didn't have enough for guild credit, we are currently sitting with around 16-18 right now. I'd love to chat! Great community here!

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Rogue- All specs
Guardian/BrM Monk/Prot Pally
Affliction Warlock
Boomkin
Shadow Priest

Medium:

Ele Sham
Marks Hunter

Low:
Feral Druid

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

8/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.
Tues- 830-1130est
Sunday- 730-1130est

Cheers and best of luck
Hey Thelette

http://disbelief-guild.com

Disbelief is an alliance guild looking for active ranged DPS of all types for Argus progression.

High Priority:
MM Hunter
Elemental Shaman
Warlock

Any exceptional ranged dps though should still apply!

We raid Monday / Wednesday 9pm-12am server time and we are currently 10/11 Mythic

Disbelief is looking for Ranged DPS that are willing to swap in for progression / kills or potentially for full time raid spots depending on dedication, logs and attitude as we want to field the best possible group pushing towards Cutting Edge!

If you feel that you are able to commit to 2 nights a week in a fun and competitive raid environment please do not hesitate to message me.

Please message in game on Tanec (Astaras#1596) or Brushon (Sekhferal#1436)
or visit http://disbelief-guild.com

Hope to speak to you soon!
Howdy Thelette!

We're recruiting a few more players, specifically a Warlock, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Antorus. During mythic progression, we clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Last Pull>, a three night a week raiding guild on Cenarius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Antorus the Burning Throne Progression:
9/11 Mythic

Tomb of Sargeras Progression:
7/9 Mythic

Nighthold Progression:
6/10 Mythic

Full recruitment thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753647826#1

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbane#1864 or Discord: Shadowbane#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.lastpull.com
Hello!

We're looking for a couple of ranged DPS to fill out our roster as we move to finish Antorus! I've included our guild information below.

<Bear Retirement Home> a 9/11 Mythic Alliance guild on Sargeras-US, is recruiting!

2 non-Hunter Ranged DPS
1 Melee DPS

Outstanding Healers and DPS are always welcome to apply, and will be considered even if we are not actively recruiting your spec or role.

Our raid times are:

Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST (Sargeras Server Time)

We like to call ourselves a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild with a "casual" ambiance. We have no problem joking around and poking fun at each other, but at the same time we're here to kill things and have fun doing it!

Since Mythic Antorus is now cross-realm, we don't require a server transfer until the 8.0 patch prior to Battle for Azeroth.

What We Look For:

- 90+% Raid Attendance due to our limited schedule. Exceptions obviously made for previously arranged absences and emergencies.
- Knowledge of your role's responsibilities and tasks for a given encounter prior to pulling.
- Ability to quickly identify and adapt to changing situations within an encounter.
- Strong communication skills. You must be able to receive instructions over voice chat (speaking is not required, but communication is).
- Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested or would like more information please, Respond to this thread or contact us in any of the following ways:

- Apply at http://brh-guild.net/
- In-game: Ariellè on Sargeras
- Contact us via Battle-Tag: Arielle#1358
- Contact us on Twitter: @ArielleEJ

****Please note***** that not everyone will be killing every boss each week. Be prepared to sit out for an encounter if you do not need anything from it, or if it makes sense for group composition.
If you haven't found a guild yet, we may be what you're looking for. We are currently 4/11M and working on filling out our group after a couple of people left. Tues/Thurs from 7:30PM - 10:30PM CST is when our Mythic raid is and heroics are Wednesdays at the same time. We run heroic and normal raids, too. There isn't a day where you won't find someone wanting to do M+, as well. You are more than welcome to reach out to me Vorlock#1537 any time. We're a pretty chill/cool group. Here's our website https://damageincsargeras.enjin.com/
Thelette,

Requiem team in Eternal Kingdom has a ranged spot available.
We run M/W/Th 7-10PM PST, and we're on Proudmoore.
Currently working on Agg and just started extensions.
Would like to talk if you're interested
Dearc#1877
If you haven't found a guild yet, we may be what you're looking for. We are currently 4/11M and working on filling out our group after a couple of people left. Tues/Thurs from 7:30PM - 10:30PM CST is when our Mythic raid is and heroics are Wednesdays at the same time. We run heroic and normal raids, too. There isn't a day where you won't find someone wanting to do M+, as well. You are more than welcome to reach out to me Vorlock#1537 any time. We're a pretty chill/cool group. Here's our website https://damageincsargeras.enjin.com/
Roadrunners is currently looking for competent reliable raiders for Antorus, the burning throne.

Roadrunners of Kil'jaeden have been around since the start of wrath.

We raid 3 days Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11:30pm pacific.

Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of at least 26 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance.

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged but not required. We have players active in pvp and mythic dungeons in our off time. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well and are active in mumble hanging out.

Kil'jaeden has been around since vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are always forming at all times of the day and night.

Recruitment Needs:

Rogue : med
Warlock - High
Druid Balance- High
Druid Guardian- High
Death knight (dps)-High
Death knight (tank)-High
Paladin (holy): High
Paladin (ret): med
Holy/disc priest: Low
Resto shaman: med
Shadow priest : High
Monk (ww) : med
Monk (mw): med
Monk (brew): High
Warrior (prot): High
Warrior (dps): low
Shaman (ele): High
Shaman (enhance): low
Demon hunter (dps): low

All skilled players of any class/spec are always considered.

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. Each player is expected to have their own source of food/flasks. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect that you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter.

Questions?

feel free to add me on btag crow#1343, kanpii#1783 or hersheys#1791 Our website is http://rrkj.enjin.com/home
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey there!

<Almost Midnight>[US][A][Stormrage]
10/11M fri, sat 8-11 EST

We are looking for dps to continue M Argus prog and for BfA. Please add me on bnet and/or discord so we can chat!

Bnet: Jody#11864
Discord: @Jody#2629
Hey there :)

My guild is 9/11M and we have Aggramar down to 13% as of last night. The kill is coming soon. We are looking for a couple DPS to help round out our roster and to help with raid comp. After cutting edge our plan is to get everyone the kill and the mount, as well as the mount from Mythic Nighthold. I am sure we will find other stuff to keep us busy until B.F.A.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from around 7PM PST to 10PM Pacific (Server) time.

If you are at all interested in joining us, please feel free to contact me here on the forum or add my battletag (Taalisman#1695) We would love to have you!!!