4/11M 972eq FDK looking for raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey,

As mentioned in the title, 972 equipped ilvl frost DK looking for a raiding/progression guild. Open to changing realms and factions no problem. I'm always looking to improve and my schedule is flexible. I'm generally available evening from around 7 or 8pm-12am EST on weekdays and on weekends at just about any time. I'm looking to progress through M ATBT before the end of the expac.

Logs are https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/lisdexamphet

Feel free to contact me on bnet (JihadF#1578) or discord (mustbeTrypsin#0599).

Edit: Started tanking as BDK in high mythic+ keys but very little raid experience. BDK is also 972 equipped and I'm willing to learn/practice the role.
Hey have a look I think you could be interested for a trial with us : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762246830
Hey there! I am currently looking to upgrade the dps in my 6/11m weekend guild. Plans on CE in BfA (and this tier if we can swing it). Spam is below:

<Impure> is a 2 day horde weekend raiding guild on Turalyon-US.

Current Progression:
6/11m Antorus

Raid Times:
Saturday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
Sunday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
*Friday: 6:00 - whenever EST (Optional Alt/Fun Night)

About us: Many of our core have years of experience and either came back from hiatus or had real life aggro that caused us to switch up our raid schedules. Our voice chat program is discord. We are actively trying to fill our roster to push mythic raiding. Our members regularly push high m+ keys and pvp outside of raid times.

Our Recruitment method: no apps to fill out, just a short trial period (usually no more than 2 weeks/4 raids).

Our current role needs:

DPS: 1-2 (Interested in a strong Mage, Warlock, Spriest, Hunter, or Ele Shammy. Other strong candidates may apply.)
Heals: 1 (Strong Heals, DPS os a plus)

all exceptional players may apply regardless of class.

For more information you can contact one of our officers.

Danye - Tristien#1577
Kaowin - Weidendorf#1292
Vlad - Neocene#1709
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856