957 Pally tank LF night raids

Guild Recruitment
957 Prot pally looking for a solid raiding guild. I've cleared 11/11 H and want to move onto mythic. I'm mainly looking for a guild that is raiding from 12am Eastern on. or possibly earlier during the weekends.
1. Times available & time zone: Eastern Sunday-Thursday 12am On. Friday saturday an times.
2. Server preference: None
3. Faction preference: Horde is prefered
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: 11/11 H
6. Recent logs (if available):
7. Contact info: Jonest28#1556
If you are interested in a bit of a different raiding schedule have you considered weekends? Our times are a bit niche but work well for most players. Btag is at the bottom of our guild info if your interested:

Are you a raider who just can't make a 3 or 4 night a week progression schedule due to work or school? Staying up late and waking up early on weekdays just not working for you anymore? Well look no further, we want you! <The Knights Who Say Ni> on Kael'thas US Alliance side is looking to fill its ranks.

Current Needs
Tank: High (Looking for a full time Tank, Prefer Prot Pally or Warrior)
Healers: Very Low (Currently have a full healing roster)
RDPS: High (Priority for Aff Lock)
MDPS: Medium (Priority for DH)

*Recruitment is open to all classes and specs, If you don't see your class/spec listed above still hit me up and lets chat.

Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of progression mythic raiding. Currently we are 5/11 Mythic ABT, and are currently looking to bolster our roster to further our mythic progression.

Raid Times:
Saturday and Sunday
1pm-4pm Central (server)
Friday Optional Heroic/Alt Run
8pm-10pm Central (server)

I am the guild and raid leader and have mythic server first experience for the previous few expansions but due to my work schedule could no longer maintain the raid schedule I was raiding previously. I know there are many raiders out there who are unable to make a more traditional evening weekday raid team that still want to raid and progress. If any of this is sounding familiar feel free to hit us up.

Lukien#1938
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active players for our main team.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

If you have any concerns please reach out to either of the following:
Sinalthor#1324 – GM and Raid Leader
Pharuan#1896 - Officer
Still looking
bump