3/11 M ABT Assassination/Sub Rogue LFG

Guild Recruitment
I am looking for a mythic guild for raiding. I have decided to go forward on my rogue as a main. I have some decent parses but only recently working on this toon, so I have room to improve. I am dedicated and can raid anytime after 8:30pm during the week and as early as 6:30pm on weekends(mountain time).
I am currently 968+ depending on gear and have all BIS legendary items for both specs.

My BTAG is : Tomahawk#12750
Hey there! I would love to chat with you about joining our Mythic team for BFA! We are forming a new guild this expansion with the hopes of attaining Cutting Edge and pushing progression to one day be a top 100 guild. I’ll leave you some of the basics and provide the full guild spam below!

Guild Spam:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762276863?

Basics:

Raid Times / Days are as follows:

Tuesday / Wednesday
8:00pm - 12am EST

For the remainder of Legion, we are currently raiding Fridays around 9pm EST if you would like to join us cross server for Heroic and eventually Mythic Antorus!

The guild is lead and managed by Cutting Edge raiders who hope to form together for next expansion.

BattleTag: Alazar#11360
Horde Guild
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856