970, 6/11M, Elemental Shaman LF Guild.

Guild Recruitment
I am willing to XFER and faction change, here are my logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/perception

Feel free to ask any questions, my btag is Basteon#11265.
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

8/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
[A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [11/11H-ABT |2/11M-ABT] 2Day(Tues/Thurs)-Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

US - Stormrage/Alliance

About TST:
The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are recruiting raider interested in finishing this xpac in mythic ABT and those who are looking for a home in BFA. We do a lot of content together from m+ farming and pushing key as high as we can to achievement/mount/mog runs. We have a very close knit community that we encourage everyone that joins to be active in.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/approachable/attentive leadership
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our raiders:
- Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.(This is the most important one)
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
(we keep the guild bank stocked so it's your job to grab what you need prior to the raid.)
- Some kind of contribution to the Gbank, doesn't have to be gold, but meats and mats you get during everyday play goes a long way.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:
[950 ILVL MIN for Mythic raid team]
- Paladin (Ret, Holy)
- Monk (WW, Resto)
- Druid (Boomkin, Resto)
- Elemental Shaman
- Warlock (Any Spec)
- Death knight (Frost, Unh)
- Rogues
- Hunters
Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS or Heals!

9 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg or add me in game.

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future.
Hi Perception!

Take a look at my post, I think you will like us.

Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign>
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 6/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics, a Holy pally, and a resto druid. All dps classes/specs will be considered.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hiya, Perception!

I added your BTAG (Dork#1522) and hope to get the chance to talk with you about our team and guild community. We are one step behind your progression right now and fully expect to be 6/11 this week. We recently lost our EleSham and yours is the spec we most need currently. As you can see in the roster link below, Mail and Protector tokens are readily available on our team and based on your logs a legit raid spot this Tuesday is yours for the taking.

Warning: Generic recruitment BS to follow ...

Are you an excellent raider who is looking for a permanent WoW home with a legit community and an elitist free environment?

<The Risen> (5/11 MABT) is a longstanding US-Norgannon Alliance guild (now US-Connected-Kargath) with a stable Officer core and skilled/experienced raiders. Early in Legion we “refocused” to become a 2 night raiding guild which now raids Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST. We are on a small server and are still quite competitive with this limited schedule. We have recently returned to Mythic raiding as we are nearing completion of our team rebuild. Contrary to many guilds at this point in the expansion we are gaining momentum and building to Cutting Edge completion in preparation for BFA rather than losing interest and going on break.

We seek mature and dedicated raiders who know how to drink a beer and take a joke. But make no mistake ... we take our raiding very seriously. We are looking for people who understand friendship, dedication, and determination. We will ALWAYS recruit the person and not the spec, but are most in need of RDPS currently. If you are 90%+ parsing DPS but lose it when the nicest guy in the world stands in the fire and wipes us, please do not apply. And, similarly, if you are the nicest guy in the world but keep standing in the fire, please do not apply. We seek competence AND tolerance because progression raiding is a marathon and a grind.

We have been expanding our core raid team throughout Legion and will only grow organically with the right people as we would rather drink beer and farm Heroic than raid Mythic with jerks. Right now we have 17 skilled and committed Mythic team members and fill out Mythic runs with Part Time and Trial Raiders. Needless to say we have legit Mythic Raiding slots available. We DO NOT over-recruit and ALL team members will be a meaningful part of our progression efforts. There is no "bench" and no "revolving door" on this team. Our current raid team is here … https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wlk7hbiCxsex5TYLi_X2m-mlKPGBYepzbxX2zITV0-w/edit#gid=0

Paid transfers available for outstanding candidates. If interested please contact Dork.

BNET: Dork#1522

Discord: Dork#5946
I'm not sure what days/times you're looking to raid, but we are a 2 night raiding guild looking for ranged dps! Here is our information and feel free to contact us with any questions or for other information.

Malice, located on Sargeras, is recruiting more raiders for Antorus Mythic progression! We would like to have a solid 20-25 player roster for competition in our ranks or if people are not able to make a day. If you have wanted to try raiding, or get back into it, we are the place for you! We are a laid back, semi-casual group that enjoy pushing progression but also don't take ourselves too seriously.

Our progression in Legion:
7/7 H and 3/7 M Emerald Nightmare
3/3 H Trial of Valor
10/10 H and 4/10 M Nighthold
9/9 H and 3/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
11/11 H and 4/11 M Antorus

We are looking for ranged dps, a holy paladin, and a tank. Exceptional players of non-listed roles always welcome to apply.

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 6:45PM - 10:00 PM server (CST). We will be using personal loot until the end of Legion and swap back to using EPGP as our loot system once BfA releases. We use Discord for voice and socializing outside of WoW.

Feel free to contact Fivetwo (Alex#11677) or Teglet (Tegs#1624) or Merith (Merith#1205).

On non-raid days, you can find most of us pushing M+ keys, PVPing, or just generally hanging out with guildies.

Thank You!
About Us
<Juice> is a Semi Casual raiding guild. This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends had wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently 10/11 Mythic.

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Required Characters:
1 Main Character with at least 965+ (dependent on wearing older tier or not)
Raid Times
Tuesdays -Wednesdays-Thursdays
11:00 PM EST ~ 2:00 AM EST

Trial period lasts 4-6 raids. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance and determine if you are to be promoted. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

Tank~Open
Healers~Open
Melee DPS~Open
Ranged DPS~Open

Required Add-ons:
Angry Assignments

Loot:
Personal Loot ( cause that's what its gonna be in BFA )

Contact Youheng#1789, CowJuice#1419 , tskaff#1907 Lòca#1475 for anymore question or info
Hey perception,

We're looking for a few good dps, and you seem like you might be a good fit!

Our recruitment post is here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762166520

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 7-10 PST and are 6/11. My realID is Pleth#1345, hit me up if you have any questions or want to apply. There's some other officers real ID's on the recruitment post too.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 11/11H and 3/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
[teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
Our times:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
Optional Wednesday Raid: Starting 8:30PM CST Heroic Farm/Alt Raid.

Current Progress: 9/11M, 8/9M, 10/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M

Here's our recruitment post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749205755

Here's our guild site:
http://teamlust.shivtr.com/

You can get in touch with us:
Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986
Hey! We may be what you're looking for. Would love to chat with you!

We raid Tues/Thurs from 9-1a CST and are currently 10/11 mythic Antorus with Argus at 6%. We're looking for ranged to help shore up our roster for finishing this expansion and heading into BFA strong.

Feel free to reach out to chat!

Our wowforums recruitment thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752668546?page=1

Our website:
skunkworksguild.com

Hope to talk to hear from you, and good luck finding a home!
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

We will pay for half of your transfer fee in gold after the two week trial.

Progression:
Antorus the Burning Throne 6/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M( Cutting Edge)

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/Argus Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Healer: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Restoration Druid. ( Offspecs with dps is encouraged)
Melee: Demon Hunter
Ranged: Afflic Warlock, Balance Druid

If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We
will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or
coldcarnage#1249
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 10/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Rogue/Demon Hunter
-Hunter.
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Hi, Perception. My guild Velocity is 7/11M (6% on Vari) Alliance on Sargeras. We raid during the morning/afternoon hours and in need of range DPS. Your logs look great and we'd like to trial you. If you can make our raid times, please consider Velocity!
Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs.
Link to our guild recruitment post to learn more about us =) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245

Feel free to add me or Fox (GM) so we can chat!
Thanks,
Starby

BNET:
Starby (Peach#1423)
Foxshine (Fox#1713)

DISCORD:
Fox#7009
Starby#8682
Hey, Perception!

I've added you on battle.net, but I'm leaving my spam here anyway. We're currently looking for another Elemental Shaman for a core raid spot for Antorus and beyond.

You haven't said anything about whether you mind being Alliance or not, but in case you don't, I would love to have a talk with you.

Guild spam below!

<Rocket Surgery> is a guild composed of former top end raiders that can no longer dedicate huge amounts of time to raiding. We all have jobs and responsabilities so we try to get as much done as possible with our small time scheduled.

We're currently 9/11M, progressing deep into Aggramar. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays, 7:30-10:30PM EST.

Sounds interesting? Contact me! You can add me at Neryssa#11899 (battle.net) or Nery#4433 (discord). You can also check our recruitment thread with more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758965744

Good luck on your search and hope to hear from you!
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. Have core spots for any highly skilled dps, especially Ranged DPS.

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
Team Dreadnought of <Eternal Kingdom> is recruiting. We raid Friday/Saturday from 6pm to 10pm PST, with an optional farm night on Sunday from 6pm to 8pm PST and we’re currently 8/11M ABT.

About You: We’re looking for responsible, drama-free, mature people with prior experience in Heroic and Mythic raiding. You should be willing to improve your performance in any way possible, such as checking your logs and asking for help if needed or spending time with your teammates running keys. We prioritize mechanics over parses and are looking for like-minded players.

Dreadnought is a Mythic raiding team with a goal of completing all tiers on Mythic difficulty in a two day per week raid schedule. This requires competent, mature raiders with extensive raid experience and a willingness to learn and constantly improve.

Team Dreadnought is currently looking for capable players with an emphasis on the following (no alts please):

DPS: Exceptional Ranged DPS

About Us: Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild. The guild currently supports 14 raid teams, and has many weekly activities for guild members.

Check out the guild at www.eternal-kingdom.com. For additional questions, please message me on btag or discord. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kriner - Recruitment
Btag - Kriner#1411
Discord - Kriner#2843
Team Umbra in the guild <Eternal Kingdom> is looking for exceptional ranged to finish off the tier and go into BFA with.

We are currently 9/11M, and raid Fri/Sat/Sun from 8-11 Pst. The guild is currently home to 12 mythic raid teams, and multiple heroic teams. We pride ourself on being a very welcoming community that has multiple events and raids throughout the week in a non toxic environment. Our guild ranges from those who are learning how to raid in heroic to cutting edge every tier.

If you're looking for a stable environment that(knock on wood) won't die, and get's the bosses dead, we are the place for you. Feel free to add me @Novar#11553 on BNET or Zenity#1097 on discord if you want to chat. Feel free to stop by the website and apply and we can go from there. https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=334
++Keystone Raiders++ is a newly reformed Alliance guild located on Kel'Thuzad. Currently 9/11 Mythic with 50% pulls on Aggramar.

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We are looking for competent players who want to push progression while enjoying everything the game has to offer.

Raid Times:

++Wednesday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST

++Thursday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST ++(90%+ Attendance Required)++

++Sunday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST

Recruiting:

Ranged DPS / Resto Shaman / Holy Pally

All great applicants will be considered regardless of class or spec.

Addons Required:

Angry Assignments / RCLootCouncil / DBM / WeakAuras

To trial or for additional information or questions, contact any of the following:

Smartblonde#1399 - Recruitment Officer

iwipeontrash#11300 - Raid Leader