Balance druid lf mythic guild 952 ilvl

Guild Recruitment
I haven't done pretty much any raiding since tomb but I want to get back into it, here are my logs.https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/aerie-peak/nelaria. I'm willing to transfer.
Add me on battlenet to talk more!!!

[Lightbringer][Alliance] ☆Novus Sanctum☆ (11/11 H & 2/11 M Antorus)

Please fill out the application to the left if you are interested in joining. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact Xhadow#1889 on battle net, Jaytonse, or Xhadöw.

Recruiting:

DPS - 1 to 2 • We are recruiting regular dps and reserve dps for our Mythic roster. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots. Monks/Warlocks take first priority at this time. Feel free to apply!

Backup Tank - 1

Any class will be considered. Feel free to apply!

Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]: • Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM • Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM • Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect: • Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems, enchants, rotation • Pull 1 million dps minimum • Be ilvl 940 • Have at least 75 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks) • Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, ExrT, RCLootCouncil, etc.) • Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes, and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?

We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same time.

We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do +15 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.

We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Jaytonse or Recruiter Xhadöw. Xhadow#1889 on Discord.
Hey Nelaria,

I am in need of a boomkin! I would love to talk to you. We are a former US 150, in a reform for now and BFA. This week we started mythic and knocked out 2 bosses! I hope we can chat and add you into my roster!

Our guilds main Focus- Having a great raiding atmosphere, progression, and being part of a solid gaming community that clears all the content on the hardest difficulty!

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11H Antorus
2/11M Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Guardian Druid/Brewmaster Monk/Prot Paladin
Affliction Warlock
Boomkin
Shadow Priest

Medium:

Fire/Frost Mage
Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue
Feral Druid

Low:

Marks Hunter
Resto Sham

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Hello, my name is Aezlea GM of <Somewhat Serious> Kael’thas alliance side. My guild was est in 2015 and has had its fair share of bumps in the road with people leaving due to IRL problems or just content in past expansions driving people away from the game. Myself and a few other like minded friends really want to keep this guild going for many more years, we are looking for all recruits and want to build a personal connection with each member, no longer are you just a number for mythic requirements, we are looking for players who love the game and want to have fun while working with 19 other like minded players. Each member is extremely important me and each other we look for people with good communication skills and someone who is able to criticize in a respectful manner and understand and take this well.

Were looking for exceptional players to start mythic progression.
What we're looking for::
Healers:: Priest or Rsham
DPS:: Balance, Havoc, Rogue, Mage, Ret, Spriest, DK

Our raid times:: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am (EST)

Our requirements:: When recruiting we look for skilled players who have a reliable schedule and can make raids 90% of the time. Players who are able to receive and listen to constructive criticism. Players with situational awareness for mythic mechanics. And most importantly listening skills.

*Paid realm transfers only apply to players who are already alliance based, two week trial period is required before we make a decision based on performance and attendance.*

Btag Contact:
(Gm) Joni#1351
(Co-Gm) Acariara#1963
(Officer) Mianic#1984
Hiya, Nelaria,

Your Tomb logs rock and you'll get TONS of offers I am sure. We need RDPS and have legit Mythic raid spots open for this Tuesday. Your gear is a tad low for our current content but that can be fixed with a single Heroic run and some M+ in a few days. And we can bring you up to speed on the Mythic mechanics super fast. If you wanna jump right into Mythic progression in Antorus, HMU.

Warning: generic recruitment spam to follow ...

Are you an excellent raider who is looking for a permanent WoW home with a legit community and an elitist free environment?

<The Risen> (5/11 MABT) is a longstanding US-Norgannon Alliance guild (now US-Connected-Kargath) with a stable Officer core and skilled/experienced raiders. Early in Legion we “refocused” to become a 2 night raiding guild which now raids Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST. We are on a small server and are still quite competitive with this limited schedule. We have recently returned to Mythic raiding as we are nearing completion of our team rebuild. Contrary to many guilds at this point in the expansion we are gaining momentum and building to Cutting Edge completion in preparation for BFA rather than losing interest and going on break.

We seek mature and dedicated raiders who know how to drink a beer and take a joke. But make no mistake ... we take our raiding very seriously. We are looking for people who understand friendship, dedication, and determination. We will ALWAYS recruit the person and not the spec, but are most in need of RDPS currently. If you are 90%+ parsing DPS but lose it when the nicest guy in the world stands in the fire and wipes us, please do not apply. And, similarly, if you are the nicest guy in the world but keep standing in the fire, please do not apply. We seek competence AND tolerance because progression raiding is a marathon and a grind.

We have been expanding our core raid team throughout Legion and will only grow organically with the right people as we would rather drink beer and farm Heroic than raid Mythic with jerks. Right now we have 17 skilled and committed Mythic team members and fill out Mythic runs with Part Time and Trial Raiders. Needless to say we have legit Mythic Raiding slots available. We DO NOT over-recruit and ALL team members will be a meaningful part of our progression efforts. There is no "bench" and no "revolving door" on this team. Our current raid team is here … https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wlk7hbiCxsex5TYLi_X2m-mlKPGBYepzbxX2zITV0-w/edit#gid=0

Paid transfers available for outstanding candidates. If interested please contact Dork.

BNET: Dork#1522

Discord: Dork#5946
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active players for our main team.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

If you have any concerns please reach out to either of the following:
Sinalthor#1324 – GM and Raid Leader
Pharuan#1896 - Officer
Guild: Dragonflight
Server: Thrall
Faction: Horde
Current Progression: 11/11 Heroic 4/11 Mythic AtBT

Recruiting: DPS Item level 950+ for Heroic & Mythic AtBT Prog.

Schedule: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST for progression, Alt/Optional raids Tuesday 7pm/Sunday 9pm EST.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 11/11H and 3/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
If you haven't found a guild yet, we may be what you're looking for. We are currently 4/11M and working on filling out our group after a couple of people left. Tues/Thurs from 7:30PM - 10:30PM CST is when our Mythic raid is and heroics are Wednesdays at the same time. We run heroic and normal raids, too. There isn't a day where you won't find someone wanting to do M+, as well. You are more than welcome to reach out to me Vorlock#1537 any time. We're a pretty chill/cool group. Here's our website
5/11m Tue/Thur/Sun 8-11 EST
11 Year Guild
Loot Council

Veloth#1394 if you'd like to know more.
Celestial Accord is a small guild on Turalyon dedicated to maintaining a semi-casual, friendly atmosphere for our raiders. We are currently 11/11N, 9/11H in Argus and are looking for a few motivated individuals to help round out our roster.

Our raid days are Tues 10pm EST and Sun 9pm EST. We also have an optional normal run on Wed at 9pm EST.

Currently open to all classes, with high need for ranged dps and heals.

For more info or to set up a trial, please contact Hekus @ Guldan#1325 or Bearstrike @ Rawrabear#1450
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 5/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - Closed
  • Warlock - Low
  • Shadow Priest - Low
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Ret Pally - Closed
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Closed
  • Rogue - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed
  • Tank - Any Class
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Legion progress:
    Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
    Trial of valor- 3/3M
    Nighthold- 10/10M
    TOS- 5/9M
    Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with past mythic raiding experience. We are currently farming normal/heroic ABT and helping gear/prep our trials for BFA.
    We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. our goal every tier will always be to get cutting edge

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
    Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
    www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
    BNET: weezyb#1870
    DISCORD:Bryce#8569
    Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
    We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
    Geo
    Hello, Nelaria!
    We are seeking RDPS, especially a Boomkin or Hunter. Please check out our guild info below and add one of our recruitment officers to btag if you are interested.

<UnderCity Graduates> is looking for any exceptional players 945+.

Raid Details:
    2/11M 11/11H 11/11N
    Wednesday/Thursday
    START 12:00PM EST
    END 3:00PM EST
    (Conversion: 11AM-2PM CST / 9AM-12PM PST)
    Invites go out at 11:45AM EST every raid day.

What We Are About
    We are a very friendly, very inviting guild. We have fun on other games besides World of Warcraft. We are a serious raiding guild, but we also like to have fun.
    We WILL NOT tolerate toxic behavior or anything of the like. We play to have fun and kill bosses, not deal with petty drama.

What We Expect
    Excellent raid attendance. If you are going to be late or miss a raid night, let us know a few hours before raid starts. We do not like to sit there and wonder where you are.
    Knowledge of your class and of the fights. We want you to know your main and your main spec. We want everyone to study the fights.
    We are adults who also enjoy offensive humor. If you are easily offended, this is not the guild for you.

Addons
    RCLootCouncil

Please contact our recruitment officers for more information:
    fraqt#1994
    armyofnova#1529
    Hi there!

Your ToS logs look nice! We had similar progression in mythic there (6/9m), but our guild fell apart with 2 months to go.

As a result, several of us have started a new.

<With the Sun> [A] Stormrage is looking for more committed raiders to continue progression in ABT and be a part of the core raid team for BFA. If the times work, send a btag request and let's chat about the guild, our history, etc.

4/11m
    Wed/Sun 9pm-midnight EST

Thanks!!
    Dangle#11463
    Greetings! We are <Floor Tanks> and we are a recently xferred in guild! We moved to Illidan from a Server which was dying in order to build a strong mythic core on the largest horde server in NA! We have mythic experience both as raiders and leaders! 9 of us xferred or are xferring here together! We have strong players and the guild is looking to pick up on this new server with a core ready to stomp out some mythic kills!

Guilds Current Prog: 11/11H

Current Largest Needs!:
    -Always recruiting exceptional players of all classes/specs, but we have some specific needs!
    -Boomkin (With Resto Off-Spec)
    -MM Hunter
    -Fury
    -Mage

Raid Schedule:
    -Tues-Thurs 9pm-12am PST
    -Optional Alt runs on Monday from 9pm-12am PST

What we're looking for:
    -Solid Attendance (95%+ pref.)
    -Good attitude
    -Willingness to learn

Plz contact me in game if interested

BTAG: CHUGSBLEACH#1280
    (H)Wanderlusters-Thrall is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 9/9H-ToS 5/11M-ABT and wishing to down more MYTHICS but we need you!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est) Optional Raid Day: Thurs(8-11CST<9-12est>)(We only raid on thurs if we feel we need a little more time and/or new content is released and we want to push it a little bit, other wise for the most part we do alt runs on this day)

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

Also like to note we can help pay for your transfer to our server if you fit in with our group =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS- Few slots open

Mage- Low
    Boomkin- High
    Lock- High
    Spreist- High
    Hunter- Med/High
    Ele Sham- Low

Melee DPS- Currently no opens but dont be afraid to contact one of us still =).
    Death knight- Low
    Demon hunter- Low
    Rogue- Low
    Warr- Low
    Feral- Low
    Ret Pally- Med
    WW Monk- High

Healers- 1healer wanted for mythics.

Mistweaver Monk- High
    Resto Druid- Med
    Holy pally- Low
    Resto Sham- Low
    Holy priest- Low
    Disc priest- Med

Tanks- No current openings.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
    Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)
    [A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand as well as 1 healer, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
    Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.