9/11 M Ex us top 30 Enh shaman LF guild

Guild Recruitment
I CANNOT RAID TUESDAYS BEFORE 10:30 PM EDT

ok for my schpiel, i have been GM of guild all xpac, taking it from not clearing normal EN to killing 6 mythic bosses in the last 3 tiers. Being either GM or an officer i have constantly been swapping to fill roles needed due to the high turnover we had in a weekend guild. This has hurt me now as i have a bunch of 960+ toons but none that are ready for super high end, closest would be this shaman and a rdruid.
I have a dh and a mage that arent too far off.

In cata i was us 40 10man and mop us 29th with Exiled Legion of Zul'jin. I would like to return to high end raiding for the rest of the xpac and leading into the next. I know i can play at a high level now that i no longer have to raid lead and cover mechanics of other players. Ideally looking for a 10/11 or 11/11 well established guild.

Please reach out to me Duke#13805 and we can talk, i am not rushing into anything I really want to make sure i make the right decision as whoever i pick i'd like to stay with for the rest of my time playing this game.
Posting this here given my post was right after the comment on your old posts that said "no more posts".

Hello there,
I wanted to preface my post with a couple things.

First I can relate to your situation where you talk about burnout. I myself and the GM/RL of this guild, and it was definitely me doing all the work for a long time, and I still do quite a bit of the work but its been reduced by people in my group that have stepped up and volunteered to help. If not for that I probably would have ended up in a similar situation to yourself.

Second, we do not raid on Tuesdays, the exception to that rule is the first 2 weeks of a tier, we add Tuesdays to ensure a strong start. If that is something that is impossible to work around for you, then I just wanted to bring that up now before the meat of the post. Anyways, here's the copy pasta ^.^

Doppelganger on Sargeras is recruiting and we’re interested in talking with you.
Here is our information; we will look to contact you and chat but we will leave our contact information here as well.

Current Progression:

10/11M

Our logs:
warcraftlogs.com/guilds/17396/

Progression Schedule:
Mon/Wed/Thu 8:30-11:30 CST; we add a Tuesday raid the first 2 weeks of a tier to ensure a strong start the first week and the ability to accumulate tier gear without sacrificing much Mythic progression time the second week.

Performance and maturity are both essential to raiding in <Doppelganger>. Underperformers and players toxic to our community are handled swiftly.

Here are some additional useful links:
Expectations thread: http://doppelganger.enjin.com/forum/m/27147649/viewthread/16558754-what-to-expect-from-doppelganger
Application link:
http://doppelganger.enjin.com/recruitment

For Recruitment Questions Contact:
GM - Rudamen#1295
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856