962 Frost mage LF Mythic raid team

Guild Recruitment
Starting April 23rd i can raid Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday at anytime. Can raid horde or alliance so i will xfer too your server. Had to take a small break due to work but hey im back now and ready to raid.

Not the best logs due to parsing runs these days and not having hero ring STILL should have it by the 23rd.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/firebolts

Just looking to kill argus before the new xpack comes out dont care about the mount just wanna progress.

Me as a raider i know my class i look up fights and i also bring my own !@#$ to raids.

If you wanna talk my btag is Fire#1218 (: thanks for reading my post and hope to hear from you soon :)
Predominant [H] - Illidan

We were top 10 guild on Illidan server (#6) on Legion Launch all the way through Night Hold. We took a break until we decided to form again 4/9/18 where our core is 5/11M-9/11M. We are reforming for the remainder of Legion and BFA expansion. Feel free to visit our website WWW.PREDOM.NET which is currently content is being added daily. We run Mythic+ daily and get 15's for everyone weekly. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and some Fridays 8PM CST to 11PM CST. We will be flexible on hours during the expansion.

I would love to talk to you on Discord - https://discord.gg/xKjdMBr
Add me to REAL ID - Tinyturd#11434

Thank you,

Turdslug
GM of Predominant
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
[Lightbringer][Alliance] ☆Novus Sanctum☆ (11/11 H & 2/11 M Antorus)

Please fill out the application to the left if you are interested in joining. If you have any other
questions or concerns, please contact Xhadow#1889 on battle net, Jaytonse, or Xhadöw.

Recruiting:

DPS - 1 to 2
• We are recruiting regular dps our Mythic roster. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots. Monks/Warlocks/Paladins take first priority at this time, but we'll consider other classes too. Feel free to apply!

Off Tank - 1

Any class will be considered. Feel free to apply!

Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]:
• Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect:
• Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems,
enchants, rotation
• Pull 1 million dps minimum
• Be ilvl 940
• Have at least 75 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks)
• Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, ExrT, RCLootCouncil, etc.)
• Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes,
and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?

We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who
joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same
time.

We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do
+15 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.

We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if
their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Jaytonse or Recruiter Xhadöw.
Xhadow#1889 on Discord.
I'd like to talk to you some more about my team (Imperium Team in Eternal Kingdom on US Proudmoore). We are currently 6/11M and will more than likely be kill Kin tonight. I will send you a btag request but mine is Leayha#1419.

http://www.eternal-kingdom.com
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 10/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Rogue/Demon Hunter
-Hunter.
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Hey Firebolts,

If you're interested in doing mythic content, my guild <Comfort Eagle> may interest you. We're 2/11M but we're progressing quickly. Our primary focus is on having a great time with a great group of people, but there's an agreed sentiment that we all enjoy progressing, logging, and improving. Our motto has always been "to play what your heart desires." This is a hobby after all. We will have fun, laugh, joke, and grow together as a family. You will never feel ignored; your voice matters to us. If this sounds like your playstyle and the right fit for you, then feel free to contact us!

Current Raiding Hours: 8PM-11:PM EST Tues/Thurs

GM Btag: ollamh#11246
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/332857/
Discord: https://discord.gg/HJ84znJ
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of one Boomkin, Warlock or Mage. Current prog is 7/11M Antorus. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Absynnian#1531, Kellerwing#1024 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hi! My guild Velocity is 8/11M, Alliance on Sargeras. We raid during the morning/afternoon hours on Tues, Wed, and Thurs. We're in need of range DPS and we'd like to trial you. If you can make our raid times, please consider Velocity!
Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs.
Link to our guild recruitment post to learn more about us =) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245

Feel free to add me or Fox (GM) so we can chat!
Thanks,
Starby

BNET:
Starby (Peach#1423)
Foxshine (Fox#1713)

DISCORD:
Fox#7009
Starby#8682
Hi Firebolts! My name is Carla! I believe you would be a great addition to our guild/raid. We are a semi-casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We also understand that Real Life>WoW. I am not just looking for an individual who can DPS, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - My Discord is Layliah#3619
Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues & Wed 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

11/11 Heroic Antorus - 1/11 Mythic Antorus
We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are currently looking for a few dps to fill our raid roster!

About Us
Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active semi-casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , Destiny 2, DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
- Reliable attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (5/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
[H] Organized Crime - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] FORCE - Monday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[H] Bad - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
[H] Failed at Hogger - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Trash - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Requires Supervision - Monday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Forbidden Legion - Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] Hypnotic - Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Concordant - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:15pm EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Occasional Excellence - Tues & Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Vortex - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Chaotic Neutral - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Massacre - Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (3/11M)
[H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (7/11M)
[A] Astral - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Diffusion - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Impetus - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Reign - Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-12:30am EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Synthesis - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC
[H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times

TOP NEEDS:
Shaman Healer
All DPS is open for convo

All players will be considered regardless of class/spec except for tanks. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 11/11H 5/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion and into BFA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOT:

RCLOOTCOUNCIL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUILD INFO:

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492
Officer:
Scarletraven#1550
Discord
https://discord.gg/6Z8mAuu
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders!

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to round out our roster for Mythic Raiding in ABT and BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with mythic raiding experience. We are also farming heroic ABT to help returning mythic players gear up and prep. 
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. Come BFA we will knock down mythic every tier and get cutting edge.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569