Cross spec Artifact transmog

General Discussion
We need it! I mean, think about it... what Paladin in their right mind thinks that Tyr stood around and just healed everyone with that awesome hammer? And why is it that Balance druids can't have an owl on a stick or a tree branch? They're druids! They can heal as Balance too!

Keep them class specific, that's fine. But some specs are going to get majorly screwed out of their Artifact appearance transmogs. Like when a Fire Mage gets a staff. Or an Ele Shaman gets a staff or even a mace. Or how Holy Paladins may end up with a main hand and off hand. Better yet... Feral Druids just get screwed all around-- they can't even dual weild!

C'mon Blizz... FIX IT! Make us happy!
Feral Druid's appearances transmogs into their form come BFA. They won't need the daggers.

(Unless something changes)
This seems to be a popular sentiment. I take solace in knowing that if they won't announce this change before bfa, they'll be announcing it after they see the hundreds of threads that will be created about it post bfa launch.
04/15/2018 05:09 PMPosted by Tiridan
Feral Druid's appearances transmogs into their form come BFA. They won't need the daggers.

(Unless something changes)
Oh I know they get forms. But they won't ever again get to see those nifty daggers.
After messing around on MM for a bit I really liked the bow and quiver so hope they allow BM to use MM bow.
If I’m not allowed to use Doomhammer as elemental, I’m basically never using Legion skins again.
Seriously, I want this for my Nightborne Mage. I have the Frost Mage Challenge Artifact appearance with the RBG Tint and it matches the Nightborne Heritage armor PERFECTLY. Problem is, I can't use it as Arcane. :/