969/964 Ele/Resto LF late night raid

Guild Recruitment
As stated above, I am currently looking for a late evening raid preferably one that is 12am - 3am EST. My current guild has decided to stop raiding as people have lost interest, while others have decided Mythic was not for them. I am currently 3/11M and looking to hopefully push close to or even receive a CE. While I am behind in the kill count, I learn quickly, and rarely have issues with mechanics, or attendance problems. Only looking to raid two nights a week, but am open to three depending on the days. I am available to raid Sun/Mon/Thursday (potentially Wednesday as well) as long as its no earlier than 12AM EST.

I am willing to faction change if necessary, but would prefer alliance to continue to play with my RL friends.

Here's some logs below, feel free to add Slytha#1127 if interested!

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/chainhealspm
Hey Chainhealspm, whats goin on ? If you wanna check us out, here is some info, feel free to hit me up if you have any other questions!

Guild Name: But Muh Parse
Server: US-Illidan PVP CST
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: 11:00:-2:00am CST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday
Loot System: RC Loot Council
Atmosphere: Adult (18+)

Recent Progression:
4/11M, 11/11H Antorus

About Us:
We are a mature progression-oriented raiding guild. Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members. Our raid leader(s) research heavily to help prepare for upcoming encounters to ensure our valuable raid time is well spent. Our guild atmosphere is laid-back and fun-loving. Raiding is not supposed to be a second job! In our spare time, we enjoy alts, m+, other games, and listening to music in discord.If you want to be a part of a fun group of people that also gets stuff done -- But Muh Parse could be the place for you!

BattleTag : Shetta#1638
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Red Dragon Society> 11/11M LATE NIGHT GUILD

Hey there Gm/Rl of RDS. Would love to chat. You can add me at Crazzyboots#11659

Raid Times - 9-12 PST mon-thurs

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760705953#1

http://rdswow.enjin.com/home
Still Looking, again LATE night

no earlier than 12AM EST/9pm PST, and cannot raid Tuesdays
Hi, Chainhealspm. I know you're searching for a late night guild. However, I've noticed players looking for those raid times are also sometimes available in the morning/afternoon. Is that an option for you? Figured I'd ask, just in case. I'll leave my spam below and get back to me if you're interested.

My guild Velocity is 9/11M, Alliance on Sargeras. Your logs look great and we'd love to trial you. We raid during the morning/afternoon hours. If you can make our times, please consider Velocity!
Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs.
Link to our guild recruitment post to learn more about us =) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245

Feel free to add me or Fox (GM) so we can chat!
Thanks,
Starby

BNET:
Starby (Peach#1423)
Foxshine (Fox#1713)

DISCORD:
Fox#7009
Starby#8682
Hit me up on discord. Nudesornah#8890

9/11M
<Resistance>
Wednesday 7-9pm pst (optional farm)
Friday/Saturday 7-10pm pst

Would love a solid shaman! Good luck finding a home.
<Half Credit> [H] Area 52 6/11M is looking for a couple dps to finish off our core roster and progress through mythic ABT.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Recruitment
High Priority
Windwalker Monk
Warlock
Any exceptional class/spec is also more than welcome to apply

Requirements
Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/RC Loot Council addon/WeakAuras

Half Credit offers you:
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance
-Knowledge of your class
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Come prepared for every raid
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
-And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiters.
Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)
Monkey (Moclaw#1519)
Notchoga (Choga#1882)
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 3/11 Mythic. We can def use you guys in our main roster.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

If you have any concerns please reach out to either of the following:
Sinalthor#1324 – GM and Raid Leader (Discord @ Sin#9002)
Pharuan#1896 - Officer
bump
04/25/2018 11:29 PMPosted by Starby
Hi, Chainhealspm. I know you're searching for a late night guild. However, I've noticed players looking for those raid times are also sometimes available in the morning/afternoon. Is that an option for you? Figured I'd ask, just in case. I'll leave my spam below and get back to me if you're interested.

Unfortunately I work in the late mornings so those times would not work :(
looking
[A] Meh 9/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps/healers are in high demand (Mage/Boomkin), although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
still looking 11pm-3am EST raids
bump
Hi, not sure if you'd be willing to raid an hour later than your posted times, but my guild is <Intent> on Proudmoore, and we raid T/W/Th 10pm-1am PST (1am-4am EST). We are currently 9/11m with 4% on Agg, and we'd love to have you on our healing team! If you're interested, add me at Vivienne#11343!