Single night raid group

Feathermoon and Scarlet Crusade
Contrary to any suggestion the title may imply, this post is in regard to a single-night raiding group, not a single's night raiding group.

I don't have the time I once did, but I really miss the camaraderie that came along with a dedicated raiding group. I'm hoping to find a raiding group for BfA that only runs their organized raid once a week, even if they run a bit longer on that one night. I just don't have time to commit more than one evening a week to raiding.

Additionally, I'm entirely content with a group whose only priority is to clear normal raiding, although I'm happy to run heroic if we find normal has become to easy for the group.

Ideally, I'm looking for a group that raids on EST, but I'm certainly willing to consider a group that raids on PST if it is a good fit.

I can perform any role the group needs, though I've traditionally healed and would at least prefer to stick to one spec for the duration of any raiding tier. I'm happy to jump into Antorus raiding immediately, but I'm really looking towards BfA and finding some synergy with a raiding group to (slowly) progression clear the expansion's raids!