WoW Armory not showing my characters

Mobile Bug Report
35 posts
2 days ago
I have been having trouble with the Armory for about a week now. Whenever I log in, all my guild buttons are grayed out, and no character is displayed at the bottom. Tapping the "Characters" button informs me that "This account does not have any characters."

I have had no problems either logging into the game or using the Legion companion app.

So far i have tried:
- Resetting the app
- Rebooting my phone
- Deleting and reinstalling the app
- Deleting the app, rebooting my phone, and reinstalling the app

After submitting a ticket (US62840033), I have tried the following:
- Logging out and back in (about fifteen times at least)
- Logging out, changing regions, logging in and back out, and returning to Americas region and logging in again
- Password reset
- Changing password
- Changing account email

Nothing has helped. CS told me the only thing left was to post it here. What is going on here? More importantly, how do I fix this problem?
This is my issue too. When I touch "My Characters", it tells me "There are no characters on this realm."

As I see yours is 2 days old, my post will probably go a lot of days before it is seen too.
I still have this problem. Just looking for some sort of answer to it.
I've had this issue for months myself. I believe it happened when I added a second WoW account to my account. The app seems to login to that account which doesn't have any characters currently.

Hopefully someone at Blizzard can shine some light on this issue.
I am having the same problem, and have had it for months. Hopefully this issue gets some visibility.
Also have this problem, for a few weeks now.
I am having the same issue. Would like for someone to help me fix the problem. Some of my guild mate have the app and don't have any problems
Same issue here. Was running late for raid night and wanted to let the guild know, but ran into a "There are no characters on this realm" issue.
Same issue. Not showing after name change.
Same issue, going on months now
Same for me, no characters showing
I had the same thing happening and was literally about to post this comment when I found something that worked for me. None of my characters were showing, none of my friends characters were showing, on the app or desktop site. When I logged in on the desktop site my character wasn't displaying in the portrait at the top right of the screen, it just had my real name. It was like characters from my realm (Aman'Thul) weren't showing in the armoury at all.

I clicked on my character's hyperlinked name next to this text box where you type your comment on the desktop site. It loaded correctly, and suddenly I can search and find my character, I can find my friends, my portrait appears again.

I know it seems obvious but I didn't think to try it until now, maybe it will work for you guys? Fingers crossed!
08/01/2018 02:58 AMPosted by Adrasyn
I had the same thing happening and was literally about to post this comment when I found something that worked for me. None of my characters were showing, none of my friends characters were showing, on the app or desktop site. When I logged in on the desktop site my character wasn't displaying in the portrait at the top right of the screen, it just had my real name. It was like characters from my realm (Aman'Thul) weren't showing in the armoury at all.

I clicked on my character's hyperlinked name next to this text box where you type your comment on the desktop site. It loaded correctly, and suddenly I can search and find my character, I can find my friends, my portrait appears again.

I know it seems obvious but I didn't think to try it until now, maybe it will work for you guys? Fingers crossed!

Oh snap it worked! You are a godsend.
Im having same issue :(
Same Issue.
Same issue
I found something that might help people as a workaround. It appears the correct address to view a character (at least in my case) is:
"http://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/<servername>/<charactername>/" , but at some point, some people are being redirected to an address that starts with "https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/"

At least for people using the web and having problems, try substituting us for gb in the url, and see if it works.
Stoorma's got a good workaround but it's a shame we can't simply search our characters. Oftentimes, it will say "X results found" but will show fewer than it states, and the one(s) not showing are my characters. I wonder if it has something to do with me being logged into the corresponding account?
I just wanted to share what I found.

When I google "Armory" it takes me to a page like:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/armory

where I seach and cannot find my character. After trying the profile clock above, I found out that character URL was actually:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/crushridge/Holydriver

Notice how my character is actually in en-us and not en-gb. A very easy mistake to make especially if you follow google. So my recommendation is to have everyone check what website language you are on.