Hunter LF Semi-Hardcore Raid Guild

Guild Recruitment
I just returned to the game recently after taking a year and a half break. I've done almost everything in the game in my 12 years of playing including extensive high level pvp and some semi-hardcore raiding many expansions ago. Raided casually in EN with real life friends and looking to go into a more serious experience and clear Mythic Antorus and be prepared to push mythics quickly in BFA.

I'm open to server transfers AND faction transfers, but I would prefer to stay Server and or faction.

Feel free to ask for any more information etc.
Hello!

<Dream> is a guild of returning players and good friends located on US-Illidan. Our raid times are Mon-Tues-Wed from 9pm CST to Midnight.

We'd like to speak with you if these times fit with your schedule, or of course you can always visit out website at

https://www.dreamraiding.com/

And apply there!

My bnet is:
Platypai#1527

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 9/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Warlock
Boomkin
Monk/Druid healer - potentially disc Priest.

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 11/11H and 2/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hi there,

Would love to chat with you!

Our raid team recently decided to reform on Zuljin Horde side. We were previously Alliance on Whisperwind but due to various factors wanted to begin building anew for BFA. While the core of our team does have AoTC, much of the team is rerolling for a fresh start. Specifically we are looking for DPS

Our primary goal will be to be a Heroic raid team but we also do want to build the right team for at least a few Mythic bosses.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

If you want to learn more please see the thread below and reach out to Duress#1404. Hope to hear from you

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647518
Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 6/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: An experienced tank, Great dps with a penchant for mechanics and a Holy pally. All dps classes/specs will be considered.
Hello!

<murlocs> (11/11M Leadership) is openly recruiting for BFA.

We are a brand newly formed NYC based guild with optional monthly meetups IRL.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934), or Dicelyon#1922 for an invite if you're interested.

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Thurs 8-11PM EST
Discord: https://discord.gg/a3QYYFQ
Hello there! <Novocaine> is a 11/11H, and 3/11 M guild residing on US-Bleeding Hollow. We consist of young adults with lives who love playing this game in their free time. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, relaxed heroic farm, and mythic ATBT progression.

If you are currently undergeared, you will need to do your part in getting on par on where you need to be to be a part of the raiding progression (for heroic, 940-950 ilvl). We do a normal ATBT run for alts and gearing on the weekend, which we can usually blow through in about an hour and a half.

If you want to join as a casual with no obligations that's completely fine. We'd be more than happy to have you and congratulate you on all your awesome achievements in guild chat to make you feel at home. We also play a variety of games together, most of them are just as great as your awesome achievements but if you don't want to play those games alone, we're here for you. We'll also show new players the way if you feel you need some help learning your class.

Raid Times:

⬛️ Tuesdays: 7:15 PM – 10:15 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression .)
⬛️ Wednesdays: 7:15 PM - 10:15 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression.)
⬛️ Thursdays: 7:15 PM EST – 10:15 PM EST (Heroic ATBT clear.)

Available Positions:

⬛️ MDPS: Moderate
⬛️ RDPS: High
⬛️ Healers: High
⬛️ Tanks: Low

Expectations:

⬛️ 940+ ilvl
⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs
⬛️ Don't stand in fire.
⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted
⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord).
⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism.
⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Please feel free to add one of Novocaine’s officers if interested! (Silain4k#1122, Kenjer#1110 or Kardnall#1658 on bnet!).
Our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting Dps and Swing Healer positions for Antorus and the future Expac. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is farming heroic and progressing in mythic!
*Our current progression*

- 11/11 Heroic AtBT
- 1/11 Mythic AtBt

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST. With an Optional Tuesday Alt run for Normal Antorus. Anytime from 11pm EST until we clear it.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for* : Being on time and prepared for raids. Includes :
- Enchanted -
- Gem slots filled -
- Food -
- Flasks -
- Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
- Priests -
- Monks-
- Mages -
- DPS Druids -
- Rogues -
- Hunters -
- Shamans -
- DPS Warriors -
- Warlocks -
Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 7/11M Antorus. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Absynnian#1531, Kellerwing#1024 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Players Against Humanity is a guild that was formed after multiple people taking breaks at certain points of the expansion but are ready to take the next expansion by storm acquiring Cutting Edge in all tiers. Almost all of our raiders have Cutting Edge experience from Emerald Nightmare, and some of us have it for Tomb of Sargeras as well. The way we plan on preparing ourselves for BfA is by working on gearing our characters and getting our feet wet in mythic content while possibly obtaining CE for Antorus as well (depending on how many players that we can acquire.) I strongly recommend anyone who has CE experience in any tier to apply as we are looking for all roles.

Raid times are T/W/TH 8:30-11:30 EST and for the time being we may only raid 2 days maximum until we can acquire 20 people. Keep in mind that we are a new forming guild, which although it can seem discouraging because you don't jump into mythic content right away, it also a great start for someone who wants t to start a new character, is just coming back to the game, or someone who wants to be part of a guild from the very beginning and being able to say you watched a guild flourish from forming to cutting edge material.
add me at Lamue#1936
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<UnderCity Graduates> is looking for any exceptional players 945+.

Raid Details:
2/11M 11/11H 11/11N
Wednesday/Thursday
START 12:00PM EST
END 3:00PM EST
(Conversion: 11AM-2PM CST / 9AM-12PM PST)
Invites go out at 11:45AM EST every raid day.

What We Are About
We are a very friendly, very inviting guild. We have fun on other games besides World of Warcraft. We are a serious raiding guild, but we also like to have fun.
We WILL NOT tolerate toxic behavior or anything of the like. We play to have fun and kill bosses, not deal with petty drama.

What We Expect
Excellent raid attendance. If you are going to be late or miss a raid night, let us know a few hours before raid starts. We do not like to sit there and wonder where you are.
Knowledge of your class and of the fights. We want you to know your main and your main spec. We want everyone to study the fights.
We are adults who also enjoy offensive humor. If you are easily offended, this is not the guild for you.

Addons
RCLootCouncil

Please contact our recruitment officers for more information:
fraqt#1994
armyofnova#1529
Hey jtrx

Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Current progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional hunter

We are cutting edge players returning from a small break during TOS, and we are looking for more skilled raiders for current Mythic content as well as BFA. We have active players and an Adult atmosphere. We are interested in dedicated players who are active and outgoing in and out of raid. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. We also like doing mythic+ keys on our off nights.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
I'm from <Massacre> on Turalyon horde. We are a mythic progression guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are currently 8/11M. This tier we are currently extending our lockout until we have achieved CE. Outside of raid times our members enjoy alts, a weekly alt raid, m+, light pvp, and many other games while hanging out and listening to music in discord.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST
Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/
Our discord: https://discord.gg/xHabm2F
Our app: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform
My btag/discord: Kara#1715 / Karalea#8566

Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you
LeftCoast is a horde guild on area52. we are currently 2/11m 11/11 h. We run keys during the week and enjoy hanging out together in discord. We raid Saturday and Sunday 8-11. And we run a Friday night fun heroic run. We are casual but serious about progression in Antorus and beyond. For more info feel free to reach out to me. My btag is Shilo#1672. Thank you for your consideration.