[H] 956 WW Monk LF Weekend Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
956 Windwalker 11/11H 1/11M looking for a Mythic progression guild for the remainder of the expansion and BfA.

I'm a mature player (29) and I've been raiding since Vanilla. I come prepared and on-time. ALWAYS. I'm looking for mature, low-drama, friendly, social, and not-cliquey guild to call home.

My preference is Thrall-US, but I would be willing to server transfer.

I have a demanding job, so evenings on Fri/Sat are best, possibly Sundays too. If I can't make it to raid, you will know well in advance.

Message me in game Kerosin#1350
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Team Dreadnought of <Eternal Kingdom> is recruiting. We raid Friday/Saturday from 6pm to 10pm PST, with an optional farm night on Sunday from 6pm to 8pm PST and we’re currently 8/11M ABT.

About You: We’re looking for responsible, drama-free, mature people with prior experience in Heroic and Mythic raiding. You should be willing to improve your performance in any way possible, such as checking your logs and asking for help if needed or spending time with your teammates running keys. We prioritize mechanics over parses and are looking for like-minded players.

Dreadnought is a Mythic raiding team with a goal of completing all tiers on Mythic difficulty in a two day per week raid schedule. This requires competent, mature raiders with extensive raid experience and a willingness to learn and constantly improve.

Team Dreadnought is currently looking for capable players with an emphasis on the following (no alts please):

DPS: Open to any exceptional player

About Us: Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild. The guild currently supports 14 raid teams, and has many weekly activities for guild members.

Check out the guild at www.eternal-kingdom.com. For additional questions, please message me on btag or discord. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kriner - Recruitment
Btag - Kriner#1411
Discord - Kriner#2843
Check out Impure on Turalyon. = )

6pm-9pm EST Sat/Sun

Hit me up if you wanna chat. 6/11M

Sieara#6473