6/11M VDH lf a mythic raiding guild 4 BFA/M+

Guild Recruitment
HI am a VDH hunter main looking for a new guild for BFA raiding/current tier raiding. I would prefer to find a a more hardcore group of individuals who raid more than 2 nights a week to push content. Am a tank player i have 3 tanks that could jump into almost any fight in M Antrous. I prefer to stay horde side for M+ group comps, raid times dont matter to me to much my schedule is pretty open most of the time.

VDH-https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/lildoinks
BDK-https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/rebubula
PROT WAR-https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/minorthreatx
With that being said i can play most of those class as offspecs for dps too. What i can bring to a guild is a consistent tank player who pushes M+ and is willing to help find resources for players who are looking to learn more about end game content in wow. Am not looking to fill a core spot unless needed am more or less trying to find hardcore group of players for BFA. If you have any Further questions you can contact me on Bnet @epicz#1213 or discord me @Drdhk#2534 happy WoWing and may RNG be on your side.
Vice [H] Chogall is looking for a tank for a core spot.

Fri/Sat 8-11pm CST

9/11M

Add: Gub#1148
UP
[H]<The Early Shift> [10/11M-ABT] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for both our main mid-day raid and our 2nd team <The Late Shift> [5/11M-ABT]

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
- The drive to improve personal play.

Group A - The Early Shift - 10/11m-ABT
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Group B - The Late Shift - 5/11M-ABT
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

Group A:
- Solid Healer [Pref Resto Druid/MW/Resto Sham]
- Balance/Feral Druid
- Shadow Priest
- Mage (Any Spec)

Group B:
- Tank (Any Class)
- Solid Healer [Pref Resto Sham]
- Exceptional DPS

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
Impure on Turalyon needs a tank. 6pm-9pm EST Sat/Sun. ^_^ 6/11M, working on M KG.

Can get ahold of me on discord: Sieara#6473
About Us
<Juice> is a Semi Casual raiding guild. This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends had wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently 10/11 Mythic.

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Required Characters:
1 Main Character with at least 965+ (dependent on wearing older tier or not)
Raid Times
Tuesdays -Wednesdays-Thursdays
11:00 PM EST ~ 2:00 AM EST

Trial period lasts 4-6 raids. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance and determine if you are to be promoted. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

Tank~Open
Healers~Open
Melee DPS~Open
Ranged DPS~Open

Required Add-ons:
Angry Assignments

Loot:
Personal Loot ( cause that's what its gonna be in BFA )

Contact Youheng#1789, CowJuice#1419 , tskaff#1907 Lòca#1475 for anymore question or info
up