929/Fury Looking for Guild

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone:
I live in PST and am available after 6pm PST
2. Server preference: Open to server type and can transfer for the right guild
3. Faction preference: Would like to stay alliance but will consider horde
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Due to work and family life Casual/Semi-hardcore preferred
5. Current progression/experience: Haven't had a real guild to raid with in over a year, prior to that raided hardcore for a number of years and family life/work took over. Have tried to join with a few guilds and just haven't found that blending i was looking for.
6. Contact info: BattleTag: DiviousOne#1620
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Prophets> is currently recruiting for their core raid group!!

Who are we?

<Prophets> is an Alliance guild established in 2018 on the Gilneas/Elune servers. The guild was established by a group of friends who wanted to create a fun environment to raid and PvP in, while not feeling like World of Warcraft had a stranglehold on our social life. We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. We raid three nights a week, with an additional night dedicated to PvP. Most people in the guild have kids or families, so when things come up we can relate. We just ask that you try to make as many events as possible, or give us fair warning before missing (if possible).

Raid and Event Schedule

Raids: Thursday, Sunday, and Monday from 10pm-12am EST.

PvP: Rated BGs and Arenas on Fridays starting at 10pm EST.

Recruitment

Our Core team is currently recruiting the following:

Melee DPS with Tank OS
Ranged DPS of all kinds (Warlock/Spriest/Ele Shaman preferred)
Non-Druid Healer(s)

We would prefer you have an ilvl of 930 or above, but we can work with any skill level as we are starting fresh.

**Disclaimer: The guild is fresh, meaning that no content has been cleared by the guild group as a whole. A majority of our group is 11/11N and 8/11H ATB. We FULLY INTEND on plowing through heroic ATB before BfA launches.

Please add me on bnet if you are interested! Coach#12180

Thanks!
Add me on battlenet if you're interested =)

[Lightbringer][Alliance] ☆Novus Sanctum☆ (11/11 H & 2/11 M Antorus)

Please fill out the application to the left if you are interested in joining. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact Xhadow#1889 on battle net, Jaytonse, or Xhadöw.

Recruiting:

DPS - 1 to 2 • We are recruiting regular dps and reserve dps for our Mythic roster. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots. Monks/Warlocks take first priority at this time. Feel free to apply!

Backup Tank - 1

Any class will be considered. Feel free to apply!

Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]: • Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM • Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM • Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect: • Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems, enchants, rotation • Pull 1 million dps minimum • Be ilvl 940 • Have at least 75 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks) • Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, ExrT, RCLootCouncil, etc.) • Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes, and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?

We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same time.

We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do +15 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.

We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Jaytonse or Recruiter Xhadöw. Xhadow#1889 on Discord
Celestial Accord is a small guild on Turalyon dedicated to maintaining a semi-casual, friendly atmosphere for our raiders. We are currently 11/11N, 9/11H in Argus and are looking for a few motivated individuals to help round out our roster.

Our raid days are Tues 10pm EST and Sun 9pm EST. We also have an optional normal run on Wed at 9pm EST.

Currently open to all classes, with high need for ranged dps and heals.

For more info or to set up a trial, please contact Hekus @ Guldan#1325 or Bearstrike @ Rawrabear#1450
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

We will pay for half of your transfer fee in gold after the two week trial.

Progression:
Antorus the Burning Throne 6/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M( Cutting Edge)

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/Argus Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Healer: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Restoration Druid. ( Offspecs with dps is encouraged)
Melee: Demon Hunter
Ranged: Afflic Warlock, Balance Druid

If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We
will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or
coldcarnage#1249
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Legion progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with past mythic raiding experience. We are currently farming normal/heroic ABT and helping gear/prep our trials for BFA.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. our goal every tier will always be to get cutting edge

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
<Dead Mans Party> is a social, active guild LF dedicated raiders to fill spots. We are currently moving from normal into heroic. We want patient people looking to progress with a guild. We are relaxed and willing to help explain fights and help obtain gear.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm Central

Keep in mind that we do not NEED every one of these DPS, however these are what we have the least of and are more likely to get a spot.

What We Need:
DPS: Lock, Boomy, Mage, Pally, War, DK
Heals: Priest

Contact Info:
1. In-game Luvmelikthis-Alexstrasza or Superstylez-Alexstrasza.
2. Lolipalooza#1139 is my battle tag for those cross server.
Here is our guild spam, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762327103#1 , if you have any interest please add me @ thefonzii#1173 so we can talk more.
Hi Cracaho

I noticed you are looking for a new home and I believe I have just the place for you. My guild is looking for people just like you, and if you are interested in learning more, please feel free to read the link below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762256620

If you don't mind switching servers, we are the home you are looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you, you can reach me via my battle tag kizi#1102

Happy Adventures
<Recursion> is now recruiting!

About us:
We are a small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on discord for getting hit by avoidable damage. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST.
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday.

We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles:

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Open
Healer: Rdruid, Hpally

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Contact Info:
http://recursion.site/
Xlor (Xlor11272)
Horum (Horum#1559)
Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
Hey there!

I don't want to do a text wall, so here's my forums post:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761927523#1

Horde, <Storm>, Kilrogg
Raid: Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm PDT

We’re in need of dps for the rest of this raid, and would love a warrior!

All of our raiders are 21+, so we definitely understand the work/life/game balance.

I've added your Btag already, but here's my info in case you get a bunch of adds:

Bnet: mrpcakes#1457
Discord: Ranikie#5654

Thanks!
Thank you all for the help and responses i received. Definatley Appreciate it.
We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster.

An ideal trial for Mythics is at 950 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics.
For Heroics ideally 930 but exceptions can be made for needed classe.
Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H & 1/11 M

We will be beginning Mythics soon. As such we are looking for versatile players:
Shadow Priest + Heal OS
Balance Druid + Heal OS
Hunter
Warrior
DK + Blood OS

Those listed are our most pertinent needs. However if you can back with logs that youre an exceptional player we will gladly accept you

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm-1:30am EST.
Fri Heroic Clear. Sat Mythic Progression.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465