930+ holy priest looking for a home.

Guild Recruitment
Looking for an active guild on my server. I am a 930+ gs blood elf holy priest on the Kirin tor server. I probably play 5+ hours a day minimum and almost constantly on weekends and the days I am not at college. The only day I cannot raid is Wednesday. I am in the Pacific Time zone but can make almost any raid time.
I have completed everything there is to do in LFR. I am wanting Antorus progression with a group that is willing. I would also like to spend more time in mythic+ dungeons with guildies.
I am currently working on rep grinds to finish unlocking the two races. Once that is done I will be starting and boosting a Blood Deathknight for tanking and a ranged dps.
In case anyone didn’t know my server is connected to Steamwheedle Cartel and Sentinels
[Lightbringer][Alliance] ☆Novus Sanctum☆ (11/11 H & 2/11 M Antorus)

Please fill out the application to the left if you are interested in joining. If you have any other
questions or concerns, please contact Xhadow#1889 on battle net, Jaytonse, or Xhadöw.

Recruiting:

DPS - 1 to 2
• We are recruiting regular dps *and* reserve dps for our Mythic roster. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots. Monks/Warlocks take first priority at this time. Feel free to apply!

Backup Tank - 1

Any class will be considered. Feel free to apply!
Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]:
• Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect:
• Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems,
enchants, rotation
• Pull 1 million dps minimum
• Be ilvl 940
• Have at least 75 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks)
• Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, ExrT, RCLootCouncil, etc.)
• Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes,
and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?

We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who
joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same
time.

We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do
+15 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.

We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if
their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Jaytonse or Recruiter Xhadöw.
Xhadow#1889 on Discord.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey there!

I don't want to do a text wall, so here's my forums post:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761927523#1

Horde, <Storm>, Kilrogg
Raid: Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm PDT

I'm in desperate need for another healer so we can finish out Heroic Antorus.

Feel free to add me on discord or bnet to chat!

Bnet: mrpcakes#1457
Discord: Ranikie#5654

Thanks!
I am horde therefore cannot join an alliance guild. I am on a server not connected to kilrogg. I'd appreciate it if invites only came Horde guilds on the sentinels, steamwheedle cartel, and kirin tor servers.
<Dead Mans Party> is a social, active guild LF dedicated raiders to fill spots. We are currently moving from normal into heroic. We want patient people looking to progress with a guild. We are relaxed and willing to help explain fights and help obtain gear.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm Central

Keep in mind that we do not NEED every one of these DPS, however these are what we have the least of and are more likely to get a spot.

What We Need:
DPS: Lock, Boomy, Mage, Pally, War, DK
Heals: Priest

Contact Info:
1. In-game Luvmelikthis-Alexstrasza or Superstylez-Alexstrasza.
2. Lolipalooza#1139 is my battle tag for those cross server.

We are not on your server but I hope you consider us anyways!