Blood/Frost DK LF a home

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone! I'm a 933 Blood DK (who plays frost on the side) looking for a home. After taking a serious break at the beginning of NH, I'm back and want to get my feet wet in the raiding scene. I have experience with Mythic content from EN (though not on this character), and have experience raid leading (though I would prefer not to). I am willing to server and faction transfer.

My preferred times are weekends (Friday after 6 PM PST, anytime Saturday, and anytime Sunday), though I can make weekdays after 6 PM PST.

I'd like a guild that is serious about clearing content but doesn't always have to be serious, if that makes sense. Having fun is my priority, and fun can be wiping 20 times with a smile, as long as everyone is trying and accepting of criticism and new strategies. Would like to make attempts at Mythic and, if possible, seriously consider clearing.

Please contact me so that we can discuss more at Syltphademus#1513. Thank you!
Hi Sylteth

I noticed you are looking for a new home and I believe I have just the place for you. My guild is looking for people just like you, and if you are interested in learning more, please feel free to read the link below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762256620

If you don't mind switching servers, we are the home you are looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you, you can reach me via my battle tag kizi#1102

Happy Adventures
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 9/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Warlock
Boomkin
Monk/Druid healer - potentially disc Priest.

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Legion progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional Blood DK

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with past mythic raiding experience. We are currently farming normal/heroic ABT and helping gear/prep our trials for BFA.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. our goal every tier will always be to get cutting edge

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
We are a guild of veteran players, we are recruiting to move into mythic content as well as high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding seriously, in mechanics, and attendance. We are currently 11/11H and looking to build a larger team before moving into mythic content.

Guid Policy:
If you can't carry your weight, you will be sat, regardless of guild rank.
BOE drops are for the guild bank to provide flasks, food, enchants, gem, etc.
RC Loot Council is used.
We have fun and goof off during trash, but once raid boss starts it is time to get serious.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12am EST

#battlenet // Discord
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Added you on BNet :)
Here is our guild spam, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762327103#1 , if you have any interest please add me @ thefonzii#1173 so we can talk more.
<Dead Mans Party> is a social, active guild LF dedicated raiders to fill spots. We are currently moving from normal into heroic. We want patient people looking to progress with a guild. We are relaxed and willing to help explain fights and help obtain gear.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm Central

Keep in mind that we do not NEED every one of these DPS, however these are what we have the least of and are more likely to get a spot.

What We Need:
DPS: Lock, Boomy, Mage, Pally, War, DK
Heals: Priest

Contact Info:
1. In-game Luvmelikthis-Alexstrasza or Superstylez-Alexstrasza.
2. Lolipalooza#1139 is my battle tag for those cross server.

We have multiple prospect for tanking, however we are willing to switch things around to accommodate :].
[khaz'Goroth - Realm - AU/US - Guardians Of Alliance Recruiting!

We are a freshly made guild looking for new players, Our goal is too become a small guild of 20-40 players that are all active and become an well Performed Group for raiding and PvP. Our guild will be mainly be based on Raids and PvP With side of Dungeon runs. Our current list of players are between 920-970 item lvl. Discord is a must.

If you want to find out more please feel free to MSG on here and or add me in game on Hunterbarney

Discord: https://discord.gg/MsW55