Any vanilla Crushridge people playing still?

Anub’arak, Chromaggus, Crushridge, Garithos, Nathrezim, and Smolderthorn
Geez, i guess these forums aren't used as much as they used to be..

Any old school peeps playing still? I cant be the only lifer..
Still here.
Simayi (Vanilla) , Dianwei (BC) and Zhoutai (WotLK-WoD), Zhurong(Legion)
Still here, just not in this server anymore. Though I did take a 3 expansion break lol.
Crushridge forever
Yup
<Hugs> RULES!!!! GO TEAM UNiCORNS!!!!
Still here since day 1. Southshore vs TM and Burning Crusade Nagrand World PvP was top tier on Crushridge.
Angelofmercy back then. Then DK with a !@#$ load of name changes - Demise, Tranquil, and now Crime. Man this game is different now.
I remember most of you! we used to have so much fun. Now i look at you with pity and know how dead you are from this game being !@#$ now
04/10/2018 05:16 PMPosted by Myckal
Geez, i guess these forums aren't used as much as they used to be..

Any old school peeps playing still? I cant be the only lifer..

Bro! I literally hoped on here to look for the same thing,

<------ Ellevira / Kirkpatrick <Shadow Court>

I still talk to gumpers and a few other guys somehow.
Only until classic servers launch
I started out on Crushridge back around patch 1.6 playing in a guild made up mostly of RL friends and co-workers <Guardians of Nordrassil>. Sadly though when I beta tested MoP I hated it so much that I unsubbed. However I am back now but forgot my old login info so my old main Stagon is sadly lost and gone forever.

BTW does anyone know of a good casual/social guild that is active on this server? I miss the old camaraderie and don't have nearly the hours that I used to be able to devote to gaming.
Was here from BC->WotLK, just came back for BFA and the possibility of classic only to see all the people on my friends list on deactivated accounts

RIP <Ulterior Motive>
<-- Storms...was a gnome mage through vanilla.
Was in Lock Down for most of Vanilla. Kinda done with BFA til Classic
I remember Lock Down! Those were the good old days...