Returning Player LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I am coming back to the game and I'm looking for a raiding guild to close out Legion with. If you are looking for a DPS or MDps and you are progressing through Heroic or early Mythic Antorus. Please feel free to contact me

BNet: NoLimitsNick#1453
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (5/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
[H] Organized Crime - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] FORCE - Monday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[H] Bad - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
[H] Failed at Hogger - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Trash - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Requires Supervision - Monday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Forbidden Legion - Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] Hypnotic - Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Concordant - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:15pm EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Occasional Excellence - Tues & Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Vortex - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Chaotic Neutral - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Massacre - Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (3/11M)
[H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (7/11M)
[A] Astral - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Diffusion - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Impetus - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Reign - Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-12:30am EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Synthesis - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC
[H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
Hey Jerthad,

If you're interested in doing mythic content, my guild <Comfort Eagle> may interest you. We're 2/11M but we're progressing quickly. Our primary focus is on having a great time with a great group of people, but there's an agreed sentiment that we all enjoy progressing, logging, and improving. Our motto has always been "to play what your heart desires." This is a hobby after all. We will have fun, laugh, joke, and grow together as a family. You will never feel ignored; your voice matters to us. If this sounds like your playstyle and the right fit for you, then feel free to contact us!

Current Raiding Hours: 8PM-11:PM EST Tues/Thurs

GM Btag: ollamh#11246
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/332857/
Discord: https://discord.gg/HJ84znJ
Hi Jerthad,

We are probably about where you're at. We are an Alliance guild on Proudmoore and are looking for more dps to start Mythic progression. We're pretty laid back and do a lot of Mythic +. Our guild spam is below:

[A] <Control Freaks>@Proudmoore is recruiting. <Control Freaks> has been around for many years and is back after a pause and a late start in Antorus. We just finished Heroic (11/11N 11/11H) and would like to keep progressing in Antorus (Mythic)with the intent of hitting the ground running in Battle for Azeroth! We are in need of core members to fill a few positions. We need raiders who can learn quickly, while also having fun. This is a game after-all. Item Level isn't a requirement. You will gear with us as we progress.

If you are new to raiding or to wow, you are definitely welcome. Now is a great time to join a guild and learn the game before a new expansion drops. We all started somewhere and are willing to teach! Since we started late, this is a good place for rerolls or alts that are looking for a weekly normal farm run to catch up.

We also regularly do Mythic+. Raiders and non-raiders interested in pushing their Raider IO scores are always welcome. We are primarily looking for dps who can meet the demands beyond +15 and aren't afraid of places like Seat, Cathedral, or Lower Karazhan on Tyrannical (looking at you Moroes). If you like doing +16, +17, and +18 and want to help push beyond we have a home for you. If +2 is more your speed, we love those too!!

Raid Times:
Tuesday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Thursday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Friday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Saturday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific (optional night)

Current Needs:
Healers: Resto Shaman (high)
DPS: Lock, Boomie, Hunter, Any Other Ranged DPS, DK, Warrior (In order of need)

Come join us and stop pugging! We have a lot of fun while we raid. Casual members and casual raiders welcome too!

Contact Toppy#1346 for more information!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hi Jerthad,

Welcome back! We recently started member recruitment for our Alliance reroll project. We spent two weeks on recruiting officers and organization to make sure we start things right. I've linked our recruitment post below and I think this would be a really good fit for you. Hope to see you soon but either way good luck finding a great home.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762277343
Hello Jerthad, if you will consider Ally, we will pay the faction transfer fee. We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus and prepare for BFA. Your dk would be a great fit!

We are 10/11H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We often run an alt Throne raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

You can contact me through the website e-mail (http.coreofgreymane.com), Julise/Weebbie/Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
We are a Laid back, friendly, adult guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We are looking for guildies to fill core raiding spots. And to fill the guild we all call home.
We would like to keep build a solid progressing raid group to keep moving forward in current content and get ready to keep moving forward in Battle for Azeroth!

On off raid nights there are multiple Key groups running all during the week to try and push keys or help anyone who needs gear .
We also try and do as many of the achievement runs/mount we can !
We have a great group of guildies that are always willing to help with anything . Some that just like to raid or run keys and others are our treasure hunters of the game and collected everything they can . Some Guildies would also like to start building PVP team as well.

We are causal/semi hardcore(ish) like to laugh and have fun while raiding and at same time really try to push and see how far we can go. Even when it’s a full blown four alarm raid emergency, we press on. We are going to be the hap, hap, happiest raiders since leeroy pulled the whole Rookery while eating chicken!!! And when we finally down the boss and all we get is AP we will still be the happiest bunch of A**holes this side of Azeroth.

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm Server (8:30-11:30 EST)
Currently 11/11H
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us.../Salt+and+Burn

All classes/specs welcome, If you are a current raider or new to raiding and interested and have
Any questions please feel free to contact us
Recruitment Contacts:
Allora#1954(btag)GM, Moose#13708(Btag)RL, Buhda#11688(btag)