971 Boomkin LF home

Guild Recruitment
9/11m currently, very viable tank offspec.

Currently looking for 9/11M or better. Maybe something in the US top 100. I'm looking for something for BfA and beyond.

Prefer horde, would go alliance for a good fit.

Leave your info here and I'll get back to you.
Howdy Errerr!

We're recruiting a few more players, specifically a Boomkin, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Antorus. During mythic progression, we clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Last Pull>, a three night a week raiding guild on Cenarius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Antorus the Burning Throne Progression:
9/11 Mythic

Tomb of Sargeras Progression:
7/9 Mythic

Nighthold Progression:
6/10 Mythic

Full recruitment thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753647826#1

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Discord (best way to contact me): shadowbane#1071
• Battletag (me): shadowbane#1864
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.lastpull.com
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hello Errerr! <Addiction> on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for a Boomkin for our raid team. It is for a full time position as we do not recruit for the bench and run a tight knit roster. Why join here over all the other guilds that will post or contact you? We believe the atmosphere, the way we run things, and the history we have as a guild sets us apart from the rest. Come see for yourself and be part of a family/guild you will truly enjoy. We are also very active outside of raids which is not typical of most guilds. We are achievement seekers, pet collectors, old content runners. You name it, we probably do it in our off time. We are also big on alts and encourage people to have them.

<Addiction> is a semi - hardcore 20 man horde raiding guild on the US PVP Bleeding Hollow server. Most of our members used to be in Top 10 guilds and have vast prior raiding experience dating back to Classic WoW. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. We are a talented group of players who want to see all the game has to offer without raiding 5-7 days a week to do so. We all enjoy our lives outside the game and don't have to sacrifice anything from it to play here. If you enjoy playing with highly competitive, friendly people on a lighter schedule then this is the place for you.

Many of our happiest raiders are ones who have been in top-tier, 5+day, 100%-attendance hardcore guilds and have decided that getting a boss kill a little earlier isn't worth the cost to their lives. We all play the game because we find raiding fun, and it makes the time we spend even better if you can actually enjoy the people you raid with. However, we?re still very competitive and we all want to get high-rank kills as each tier comes out.

Here is the need-to-know info about <Addiction>

Progression: 11/11 Mythic Antorus US 30th 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-2am EST
Loot: Loot council
Attendance: Full attendance required since it is a 3 day a week schedule
Required Alts: We require 1 raid ready alt for splits
Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Addiction

We are currently recruiting the following:

Tank: Closed
Healers: Open
Physical DPS: Open
Caster DPS: Open

If any and all of this interests you then you can contact me through real ID or in game whisper or head on over to the website and put in an application.

real ID contact: sean#1572 - zarrant#1703

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
LF a full time boomy!!!!!

Name: <Wrong>
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius
Progression: 11/11M ABT 9/9M Tomb
Raid Days: Wednesday/ Thursday
Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time)

Send me a MSG via Discord PM sgmx#0801 you may need to add to friends and then send a msg, or add me on real id Deism#1427
<Vulgar> of Sargeras (11/11M) has an open slot on the main roster for an exceptional boomkin. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 8-12 EST. My realid is Jurrbs#1825 if you're interested in talking.
<CLUB HOUSE> Kil'Jaeden- recruiting All! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
10/11 M Antorus
11/11 H Antorus
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
9/10 Mythic NightHold
10/10 H NightHold
2/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare

RAID TIMES (PST)
Tues 9pm-12am
Weds 9pm-12am
Thurs 9pm-12am

Recruiting:
Tank: N/A
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Mage, Aff Warlock, Boomkin!
Healer: Resto Druid, Resto shaman!
Melee: Rogue!

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Loot is distributed by RC Loot council. Visit our web site clubhouse.enjin.com

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled Players for progression. Lots of M+ groups, alt friendly guild. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tag is pimpion#1425 OR app @ clubhouse.enjin.com
Hey there,
<Simple Math>(9/11M) is currently looking for quality players to fill out our roster as we look to the end of Legion and into Battle for Azeroth.

Simple Math is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Andorhal (PST) made up of hardcore players that has expanded over several years. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. We have currently achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything). After an extended hiatus we are trying to get back into the flow of raiding by easing our way back into hardcore raiding. Currently led by 11/11M [Top 30 US] raiders and filled with Ex-Mythic raiders we are on a weekend raiding schedule and hope to go back to a competitive weekday schedule in Battle for Azeroth.

Things you should know about us:

* We raid Saturday & Sunday. We also do optional Mythic+ runs, Sales, and Heroic/Normal runs through the week.

* Our raids start at 8pm EST and end no later than midnight.

* We're a 13-year old guild with a tight roster, we barely over recruit. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a loot council system for loot distribution. DKP is not used.
If you're interested in applying, please head over to simplemathguild.com
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 9/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Warlock
Boomkin
Monk/Druid healer - potentially disc Priest.

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
Hello!

<murlocs> @ Mal'ganis [H] is openly recruiting for BFA.

We are a newly formed NYC based guild with monthly meetups IRL. We're aiming to bring back guild community passions that seem lost years ago. Our main goal is Building a Community > Progression

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Progression Raid times: Tues-Thurs 8:15-11:15pm EST
Casual (farm) Off-Tier: Weds/Thurs 8:15-11:15pm EST
(H) Sephtis -Thrall is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 9/10M-NH 8/9M-ToS 9/11M-ABT

Raid times Progression days Tues 8:30-12 EST and Thurs 8:30-12 EST. With an optional heroic clear on Sunday at 8:30-12 EST.

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS- Few slots open

Mage- Low
Boomkin- High
Lock- High
Spreist- High
Hunter- low
Ele Sham- high

Melee DPS- Currently no opens but dont be afraid to contact one of us still =).
Death knight- high
Demon hunter- high
Rogue- Low
Warr- Low
Feral- high
Ret Pally- Med
WW Monk- High

Healers- 1healer wanted for mythics.

Mistweaver Monk- High
Resto Druid- low
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Low
Holy priest- Low
Disc priest- Med

Tanks- No current openings.

Btag Key#12351
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11H Antorus
4/11M Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Resto Druid
Boomkin
Fire/Frost Mage

Medium:

Ele Sham with a resto OS
Marks Hunter

Low:

Resto Sham

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
<Volition>

[Horde] US-Zul'Jin

Current Progress:
10/11 Mythic Antorus | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Volition

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top US experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment.

What we are looking for:
We are seeking exceptional DPS, healer and a tank. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off specs to a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below.

We are striving to improve every tier. The current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for a clean and fast, efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics.

Ranged - Core

Druid (Balance)
Priest (Shadow)
Mage (Fire/Frost)
Hunter (MM)

Contact
All guild and app. information can be found at https://volitionzj.enjin.com/

For any further questions regarding recruitment feel free to contact myself Ryles#1518 // Carlynn#1201 // Ljmadness#1790
Hi I'm from Angelic Horizon we are 9/11m recruiting for our core roster.

Angelic Horizon - Moonrunner, US [Alliance]
7/7M Cutting Edge: Xavius
3/3M Cutting Edge: Helya
9/10M Nighthold
6/9M - 9/9H ToS
9/11M - ATB

Priority Recruiting:

DPS: Warlock, Demon Hunter, Rogue, Mage, Warrior, Boomkin, Hunter, WW Monk
Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid
Tank: Blood DK

Main Raid Sat/Sun 9pm-1am EST 6-10pm PST

Very active throughout the week with multiple alt guild runs. Looking for individuals that are social, guild-oriented, love to raid, and want to achieve more than the average player.

Contact Us In Discord: https://discord.gg/a7pmUH8
*Please Post In The "Recruitment" Chat Channel On Our Discord To Apply!

Look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, please feel free to add our recruitment officer (YRNxMaGiiC#1134)
sorry boys hes ours
<Padlords> on Zul'jin is recruiting for Mythic Antorus,with our leadership and the addition of skillful players like you, we will push through any of the content we set our sights on.

Our Goals
While we only raid two days a week we are by no means casual. We strive to be competitive on the server for progression and spots will be the same. You must be able to pull your own weight, research fights, and come prepared to raid.

Experience
Ant 10/11 M
ToS 7/9M
NH 10/10 M (CE) (Realm First)
ToV 3/3 M (CE)
EN 7/7 M (CE)

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8-11 EST
Thursday 8-11 EST

Voice Chats
Discord; it is required on raid nights and always open for guildies to use anytime.

Loot System
RCLootCouncil - it's required you have this addon installed and enabled at the time raid begins.

Current Recruitment Needs
Tank
Monk / DK / Druid

DPS:
WW Monk / Mage / Shadow Priest / Ele sham / Destro Lock

Heals:
Shaman / Disc Priest

When it comes to Mythic progression, as you know, we are forced to a 20-Man Raid size. This makes it necessary to have a few subs ready to jump in each night if needed.
What we'd require from you:
- Current Progression Logs
- Knowledge of fights we are on or progressing towards
- High Attendance
- An open attitude
- Sense of humor (we have fun)
- Ability to take constructive criticism
hit me up broskies - durbinjk420#1762
Hello -- We're currently recruiting DPS and you fit what we're currently looking for. We're 9/11M Antorus the Burning Throne, we raid Tues and Weds from 5:30 to 8:30 PST (8:30 to 11:30 EST). I've dropped my contact info below. Hope to hear from you!

BNET: Rhadamanthos#1622
Discord: Rhadamanthos#7984
[A] Resident Kabuki Theatre - Lightbringer
I'm from <Massacre> on Turalyon horde. We are a mythic progression guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are currently 9/11M. This tier we are currently extending our lockout until we have achieved CE. Outside of raid times our members enjoy alts, a weekly alt raid, m+, light pvp, and many other games while hanging out and listening to music in discord.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST
Our recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760707223#post-1
Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/
Our app: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform
My btag/discord: Kara#1715 / Karalea#8566

Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you!
<Seraphim> Is currently a Top 200 US Guild residing on Skullcrusher looking for a Solid Healer or dps to Strengthen our core team, Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 EST, add zach#1269 if you have any further questions
<Juice> is a Semi Casual raiding guild. This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends had wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently 10/11 Mythic.

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Required Characters:
1 Main Character with at least 965+ (dependent on wearing older tier or not)
Raid Times
Tuesdays -Wednesdays-Thursdays
11:00 PM EST ~ 2:00 AM EST

Trial period lasts 4-6 raids. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance and determine if you are to be promoted. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

Tank~Closed
Healers~Pally/Shammy/Druid
Melee DPS~ Closed
Ranged DPS~Mage/Boomy/Hunter/Lock

Required Add-ons:
Angry Assignments

Loot:
Personal Loot ( cause that's what its gonna be in BFA )
10/11M Horde guild on Zul'jin. Looking for 1, maybe 2 ranged for Argus prog. Hit me up Carlynn#1201