[A]<Last Pull> 6/8 M LF Boomkin!

Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 17 Next
[A] <Last Pull> 6/8 Mythic, 8/8 H Uldir is currently recruiting Mythic experienced, exceptional players as we ascend Mythic Uldir!

<Last Pull>, US Alliance Cenarius was founded in 2007, and has been raiding 25 (now 20) man content since BC. Our goal is to push progression and continually better our raid, while creating an enjoyable environment to pursue our goals in.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment. While we can arrange a cross-realm trial run, we feel that new members joining us on Cenarius is important. A guild is more than just the 9 hours we spend raiding together, so we do require that individuals transfer upon joining.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Uldir Progression:
6/8 Mythic, 8/8 Heroic

Antorus, the Burning Throne Progression:
11/11 Mythic Cutting Edge

Loot:
Loot is simply Personal Loot, however we facilitate rolls for player's unwanted loot through RC Loot Council addon.

Current Recruit Needs:
DPS: We are currently looking for a Boomkin and a Rogue, but will consider any exceptional applicant (except Ret).

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send us a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• Add me on Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• Add our recruiting Battletags: (shadowbaine#11318) (slimey42#1203)
• Email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
Aggramar down and about to start Argus progression! We're looking for solid dps to join us as we finish out the expansion.
Recruiting DPS ready to step into Mythic Argus progression. DKs, DHs, Rogues, Shamans, Boomkins, WW Monk, Spriest, Warlock, and a Mage. Apply now!
Still looking for more DPS for Mythic Argus progression!
Hi! Please see the link below, I am a 976 frost DK seeking a new guild to finish the tier with and become a full raider for BFA.

10/11 M experience with some M Argus

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762157985
Hey there Viriston! I just got your btag request, if you have discord, please add me on there so i can speak with you throughout the day rather than just in the evenings through bnet, we are very interested! Discord: Shadowbane#1071
Recruiting DPS ready to step into Mythic Argus progression. DKs, DHs, Rogues, Shamans, Boomkins, WW Monk, Spriest, Warlock, and a Mage. Apply now!
Gnomes are welcome!
Shadow stinks like rotten meat.

But the rest of us smell like daisies.
Haters gonna hate
WE WANT A PITCHER

NOT A BELLY ITCHER
Bump
Looking for dps for Mythic Argus progression! All classes considered.
Last Pull is a 20 man mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, Last Pull has been raiding high end 20 to 25 man content (depending on the expansion of course!) since the early days of Burning Crusade.

We're looking for 2-3 dps to join us as we work on mythic Argus, and look towards the new expansion!
Did I mention we are a gnome friendly guild?

"The ancient Egyptians held cats in the highest esteem, the penalties for injuring or killing a cat were severe."

It's like that here, but with gnomes.
"gnome friendly" is relative.

some of us think making stew meat is friendly.
Our Gnome population has dwindled from Nighthold. We have also eaten very well in Antorus with many feasts! Coincidence? Vel is a great cook of ALL things, all I'm saying....