953 Holy Priest LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking to get back into raiding. Previous experience on healing priest in raids since TBC.
I'm looking for a guild with people pushing keys and raiding. I love running keys and its one of my big priorities.
I would prefer an older guild, not as in member age but actual how long the guilds been around. I'm not interested in reforming and rebuilding and restarting.
I'm currently 11/11H I'd prefer a guild that is as well.
953 Raiding set 955 m+ set
Available for morning or evening raids.
Not available Wed/Sun night. Nothing past 11:30pm EST. This is firm.
Prefer horde. I'd only go alliance if I use my free 110 and the group is a good fit and willing to help gear.
I am VERY interested in the new racials for the allied races on Alliance. I would be very interested in blowing my free 110 on an Alliance priest and starting from there. I do plan to stay healing priest through BFA.

Belle#1386
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Dilligaf>3/11M an aspiring guild on the mal'ganis server horde side is looking for more competent raiders who strive to be the best at their class for mythic progression to fill CORE SLOTS and run 20+ keystones(ran daily not just weekly) we want raiders who play WoW and don"t just raid log. Lead by experienced raiders 1st week AOTC'ers who provide the ins and outs of boss explanations, rotations, and tricks of the trade. Looking to finish strong this tier with the expectation of Cutting Edge next expansion

What is Expected of Our Raiders

Attendance is absolutely key to any successful raid team that being said we would like to see at least an 80% raid attendance to keep a core slot on our team. We expect a positive fun engaging attitude and understanding that not everyone one shots bosses. We expect people to do their homework per say and have knowledge on the boss encounters. We expect u to know your own bis list and min maxing of your toon.

Raid Days and Times

Sun: 7:00-10:00pm PST
Tues: 7:00-10:00pm PST
Thurs: 8:30pm-10:30pm PST

Classes and Spec Needs
Mage (med)
Lock(med)
Hunter(high)
Spriest(med)
Ele shaman(high)
OS heals(high)
Melee DPS(med)

All dps should be 950+

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS SHOULD STILL INQUIRE!

Contact List

GM- Xanthippie#1937
Co GM- shockers#1848
Officer- Mavik#1903
Recruiter- Natas#1536
Still looking
Hello Belle!
If you don't mind using your 110 boost, we're certainly able to help you gear!
Created during Tomb of Sargeras of Legion, Righteous Doom (RD) on Dalaran has grown to be a fun, active, positive, and family friendly casual raiding guild. We have a team of veteran players as officers to provide strong leadership and we offer lots of benefits to members of all levels. Some of the benefits include access to guild events, such as weekly dungeons (Thursday keystone) and raids (Friday farm, Saturday progression), monthly raffle for mounts, pets and more, as well as paid guild repairs on day 1, a fully stocked guild bank with helpful items, a discord server, and best of all, friendships!
We're now actively seeking heroic minded players for progression in the coming expansion. All are welcome!
Keystone and raids run from 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.
Pushing keystones outside Thursday night is totally fine too!
My btag is HanShan#1254
Recruiting officer btag is Mesmerelle#1755
Discord link: discord.gg/9bq3Bxv
Thank you for checking us out and looking forward to welcoming you into our guild!
Up
:)
up!
Be safe in these storms coming in!
Up! :)
If you can do weekends, I know a healing spot just opened up in Impure on Turalyon. They are 6/11M and they raid 6pm-9pm EST Saturday and Sunday.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Impure
@Sìeara, post says no Sunday nights :(

And up!
Up :)
<Dead Mans Party-Alexstrasza>
About us: DMP is an 8 year old Horde guild, under the same management as it was when created. We are looking to pull out of normal and into heroic progression. We are a chill, relaxed, social guild that enjoys hanging out in discord and doing things other than raiding. DMP helps gear members and prepares them for raiding.

We do not have heroic progression, however we do have several geared for heroic and are currently moving into it. I hope you will consider us.

Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30- 10:00 Central time

Needs:
DPS: Any
Heals: Priest
High Demand:
• Boomkin
• Mage
• DH
• DK
• Priest
• Monk
• War