How rare are the Antorus cosmetic weapons?

General Discussion
I got Aggramar's the first time I did him with something that could win it. I'm hoping that this points to them being really common because I don't really want to be farming Argus' forever. I don't really pay attention to loot, so no idea how often people in my groups have gotten it, if it even announces it.
They aren't really rare nor are they really common, I'd say they are a good decent middle ground.
At least in my guild, no one has the Aggramar sword yet and only myself and a DK have the Argus Scythe which I got on our 3rd kill I believe
After clearing the bosses almost every week on at least normal we have had 2 swords and 2 scythes. So 'rare' just not super rare.
I see a lot of people with them. I got the polearm from Argus on my 2nd run I believe, on my DK.

No Taeshalach yet, would prefer that one if I had a choice because I generally enjoy swords more than polearms.
In my group, been doing at least normal but mostly heroic, 1 sword and 2 scythes. All 3 went to paladins.
I got Taeshalach too, but I've been farming the scythe for weeks in 3 characters in Normal and LFR without any luck. (admittedly , most weeks I skipped LFR).

Apparently they are more likely to drop the higher the difficulty.
04/03/2018 08:59 AMPosted by Xoja
I see a lot of people with them. I got the polearm from Argus on my 2nd run I believe, on my DK.

No Taeshalach yet, would prefer that one if I had a choice because I generally enjoy swords more than polearms.

Yeah, I was glad I got Taeshalach because it already goes with a transmog I'll go back to using after Legion and the polearm isn't really something I'd likely ever use.
I got Taeshalach on like my 5th Aggramar kill. So I dunno. Doesn't seem too rare.
I've only ever gotten the argus scythe on my DK
Oooh but have you seen the red scythe? *Flex*
look at my argus kills. have yet to get scythe. think i've only missed maybe 3 weeks worth of kills.
Ultra rare for me, ultra common for anyone killing either boss for their first time in LFR