(H) 927 Shadow Priest LF Casual Guild

Guild Recruitment
Horde 927 Shadow Priest looking for a casual social raiding guild. I am not a hardcore raider by any means. Looking to do N/H content. I am new to the Antorus patch so I'm a little fresh.

I also enjoy doing dungeons, questing, LFR, helping others, being social, and even some RP if people still do that sort of thing.

Schedule for me is usually on the weekends. Weekdays are a bit random with my job.

Times:
FRI: Anytime after 4pm est
SAT: Anytime
SUN: Anytime until 11pm est
We only raid 4.5 hours a week if that would be something you could make.

<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon, we’re new to the Horde side!) is looking for players to join us in Battle for Azeroth.
The goal is to build a 2/9/3(then go beyond) raid team to hit the ground running in BfA. In the meantime some casual raiding, keystones, and achievement events will take the place of progression AtBT.
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 7:45 PM EST - 10PM EST
Loot: Personal
Voice Chat: Discord
Recruitment Needs:
Blood DK (priority)
Warlock (priority)
Hunter (priority)
Balance (priority)
Spriest (priority)
Resto Druid (Priority)
Although these are priority everything is negotiable.

Guild Goal: Although our focus will be AotC achievements we wish to create an atmosphere for all aspects of playing with casual, social, achievement seekers, and mythic keystones runners.
After a Tier is finished and heroic is on farm we can most certainly dip our toes in the water but the main focus is AotC.

Who we want: Mature players who wish to be part of a guild community and fill our green chat and Discord!
Raiders who can be fun and positive while working to kill bosses.
Players who are dedicated in being competitive with their class ranks and willing to learn together the new challenges BfA will offer. We won't be server first but don't want to be server last either.
Raid attendance is important but as an adult guild we have jobs, families, and understand that real life does happen(great graphics, sometimes rough gameplay).

For a more in-depth look please visit: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQ44egqOr8dg5ma4jcN2rq5N2Yryp2-sDeNjTbzjFaLITLHQBvYQaAnlYQZB-A50DYF9iSWNiknug1C/pub

Contact info: Battletag: eternalinfer#1281
Discord(preferred): Aureil#6653
[khaz'Goroth - Realm - AU/US - Guardians Of Alliance Recruiting!

We are a freshly made guild looking for new players, Our goal is too become a small guild of 20-40 players that are all active and become an well Performed Group for raiding and PvP. Our guild will be mainly be based on Raids and PvP With side of Dungeon runs. Our current list of players are between 920-970 item lvl. Discord is a must.

If you want to find out more please feel free to MSG on here and or add me in game on Hunterbarney

Discord: https://discord.gg/MsW55
Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856