976 MM Hunter LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
5/11 M exp

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/skullcrusher/poppashot

https://raider.io/characters/us/skullcrusher/Poppashot
Hey there, my guild could use a solid MM hunter. 6/11 M, Tues/Thurs raid times 8:30-11:30 EST. Add me on B.net if you’d like to chat more: Nibzor#1575
Hi poppa!

Would love to talk to you! I recruit for <Reign> and we are moving to Turalyon because of its excellent raiding community! Right now I'm looking for some ranged dps to fill some core slots and I think you would fit perfectly with us, provided the schedule fits. We raid 9:30-12:30EST T/W with an optional Monday and our current progression is 6/11M with about 10% left on Kin. We have an excellent atmosphere that is laid back, but knows when to get serious.

Hit me up at shinks50#1291 if you are interested!

If our times dont fit, please feel free to look at the list of guilds on Turalyon and see if you cant find a match there!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762277274
HI Poppa if you can make mornings Air would love to add a good hunter to our team. Our details are below.

Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 10/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Rogue/Demon Hunter
-Hunter.
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
<Criminal> 9/11M on Alliance Sargeras is looking for one or two more ranged dps for mythic aggramar progression.
We raid Thu/Sun/Mon from 10:30-1:30 CST.
If interested you can add me at Kiolvor#1715
Thanks!
^
I'm from <Massacre> on Turalyon horde. We are a mythic progression guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are currently 9/11M. This tier we are currently extending our lockout until we have achieved CE. Outside of raid times our members enjoy alts, a weekly alt raid, m+, light pvp, and many other games while hanging out and listening to music in discord.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST
Our recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760707223#post-1
Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/
Our app: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform
My btag/discord: Kara#1715 / Karalea#8566

Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you!
Hey Poppa!

Resistance @ Hyjal-US is looking for capable raiders like yourself. We are focused on Mythic progression on Fri and Sat 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST) and are currently 9/11M. Let me know if you're interested in more details. We can set up a Discord chat if you think the Resistance is right for you. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Riventide
BNet: Riventide#1332
Discord: Riventide#1348
Hi! My guild Velocity is 8/11M, Alliance on Sargeras. We raid during the morning/afternoon hours and in need of range DPS. If you can make our raid times, please consider Velocity!
Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs.
Link to our guild recruitment post to learn more about us =) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245

Feel free to add me or Fox (GM) so we can chat!
Thanks,
Starby

BNET:
Starby (Peach#1423)
Foxshine (Fox#1713)

DISCORD:
Fox#7009
Starby#8682
<Unappeasable> Is a 6/11 M guild looking to provide a late night progression option to Tichondrius. We are currently accepting excellent players at all posistions to fill our ranks for Antorus.
Our main team, raids Tues/Thurs. 8:30PM-11:30PM (Pacific). With an optional heroic run on Sunday from 8:30PM-11:30PM(Pacific)

We are now recruiting for our Jr. Varsity team of <Unappeasable> consisting of alts from our main raid team! Our Jr. Varsity team raids on Saturday from 9:30PM-12:30PM (pending longer if the majority of the team would like to continue). Our Jr. Varsity team is welcome to join the heroic runs on Sunday from 8:30PM-11:30PM(Pacific)

Type of players we're interested in:
We will be pushing into Mythic Raiding for Antorus, so we're looking for progression focused players that learn quickly, have correct attitudes when it comes to critiquing/ criticism, and are always looking to improve. That being said we want to have fun as well, after all that's why we're all here. We don't particularly care if you are highly experienced or fresh into the scene, if you come prepared and perform in raid you'll have a home here in <Unappeasable>.

If interested or any questions feel free to add, LiptonTeaLoL#1837,DaXerious#2192, or Goldenbear#1538.
Hello there,

The Gang Tries Raiding is currently looking to bolster our roster in order to maintain a healthy roster for the rest of legion. And more importantly to hit the ground running once BFA comes out.

- We would be willing to offer paid transfers to the right candidates.
- We are on the alliance side on Stormrage. One of the bigger Alliance pop servers.
- We are 5/11M
- We raid on Tuesday and Thursday from 7h45 to 11EST
- Atm, we are looking for DPS

There is 3 ways you can contact us:
- BNET @ Dudetastique#1301
- Discorde @ Dudetastique#3190
- Or fill an application @ https://thegangtriesraiding.enjin.com/

Now for some background, we created our guild around christmas with a solid core of about 10-12 players. Took us awhile to recruit, but we finally managed to start in mythic by the end of January. Our goal atm is to raid for as long as possible in legion while building a solid raid team to hit the ground running in BFA. At that point the goal will be to get cutting edge every tier.

Thank you for your time
Hey there :)

My guild is 10/11M and we are looking for a couple DPS and healers to help kill Argus, round out our roster for comp, and of course for BfA. After cutting edge our plan is to get everyone the kill and the mount, as well as the mount from Mythic Nighthold. I am sure we will find other stuff to keep us busy until BfA

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from around 7PM PST to 10PM Pacific (Server) time. We use RCLC to distribute loot, at least until whatever changes they make go live.

If you are at all interested in joining us, please feel free to contact me by adding my battletag (Taalisman#1695) or my discord (Nate#6136) We would love to have you!!!

NateTheBear
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We have an immediate spot for a solid hunter!

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking round out our roster for Mythic Raiding in ABT and BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with mythic raiding experience. We are also farming heroic ABT to help returning mythic players gear up and prep.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. Come BFA we will knock down mythic every tier and get cutting edge.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Hey there :)

My guild is 10/11M and we are looking for a hunter to help kill Argus, round out our roster for comp, and of course for BfA. After cutting edge our plan is to get everyone the kill and the mount, as well as the mount from Mythic Nighthold. I am sure we will find other stuff to keep us busy until BfA

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from around 7PM PST to 10PM Pacific (Server) time. We use RCLC to distribute loot, at least until whatever changes they make go live.

If you are at all interested in joining us, please feel free to contact me by adding my battletag (Taalisman#1695) or my discord (Nate#6136) We would love to have you!!!

NateTheBear
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey Poppa,

Imagine how great a fresh start as horde on Mal'Ganis would be!

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus, and is looking for ranged DPS - a MM Hunter would be ideal!

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Some Saturdays @ 7:00pm PST Mythic Alt Antorus run (we run this in conjunction with a guild on Blackrock)
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

For more information, or to apply, message me on Discord at kat#3105, or check us out at www.guildenigma.com
<Padlords> on Zul'jin is recruiting exceptional players our Mythic Antorus raid team, currently trying for Cutting Edge: Argus (49% best pull)

Our Goals
While we only raid two days a week we are by no means casual. We strive to be competitive on the server for progression and spots will be the same. You must be able to pull your own weight, research fights, and come prepared to raid.

Experience
Ant 10/11 M
ToS 7/9M
NH 10/10 M (CE) (Realm First)
ToV 3/3 M (CE)
EN 7/7 M (CE)

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8-11 EST
Thursday 8-11 EST

Voice Chats
Discord; it is required on raid nights and always open for guildies to use anytime.

Loot System
RCLootCouncil - it's required you have this addon installed and enabled at the time raid begins.

Current Recruitment Needs
Tank
Monk / DK / Druid

DPS:
WW Monk / Mage / Shadow Priest / Ele sham / Destro Lock

Heals:
Shaman / Disc Priest

When it comes to Mythic progression, as you know, we are forced to a 20-Man Raid size. This makes it necessary to have a few subs ready to jump in each night if needed.
What we'd require from you:
- Current Progression Logs
- Knowledge of fights we are on or progressing towards
- High Attendance
- An open attitude
- Sense of humor (we have fun)
- Ability to take constructive criticism

Feel Free to Contact us:
Sentou #1914
Ozhu #11828
Tyraels #1495
Subs #11694
Hi there! <Against the Grain> (Undermine/Anvilmar) [A] is a newly reformed guild looking to get back to our Mythic progression grind. After a late start to the tier and a slew of roster problems, we're back now and better than before. We are currently 5/11M with < 20% left on Imonar. We currently have core and backup roster positions available.

Our raid days are:
Tuesday 7-10pm PST
Wednesday 7-10pm PST

If this sounds interesting to you, please add any of my contact infos:
Tarisant#1356 (Battle.net)
Tarisant#1623 (Discord)
Tarisant-Undermine (in-game)
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. We are currently in need of ranged dps. Core positions.

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central

Please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
Hey there! Not sure what times/days you're looking to raid, but we keep it pretty casual while still progressing. Here's our recruitment info. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions/comments/etc.

Malice, located on Sargeras, is recruiting more raiders for Antorus Mythic progression! We would like to have a solid 20-25 player roster for competition in our ranks or if people are not able to make a day. If you have wanted to try raiding, or get back into it, we are the place for you! We are a laid back, semi-casual group that enjoy pushing progression but also don't take ourselves too seriously.

Our progression in Legion:
7/7 H and 3/7 M Emerald Nightmare
3/3 H Trial of Valor
10/10 H and 4/10 M Nighthold
9/9 H and 3/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
11/11 H and 5/11 M Antorus

We are looking for ranged dps, a holy paladin, and a tank. Exceptional players of non-listed roles always welcome to apply.

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 6:45PM - 10:00 PM server (CST). We will be using personal loot until the end of Legion and swap back to using EPGP as our loot system once BfA releases. We use Discord for voice and socializing outside of WoW.

Feel free to contact Fivetwo (Alex#11677) or Teglet (Tegs#1624) or Merith (Merith#1205).

On non-raid days, you can find most of us pushing M+ keys, PVPing, or just generally hanging out with guildies.

Thank You!

Edit to add: We are a very gnome friendly guild. ;)