971+, 9/11M Guardian LFGuild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I am a 971 bear looking for a guild to finish out Antorus and move on to BFA!

Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/o%C3%A7eanus

Progress in Antorus:
9/11 Mythic with over 200 wipes on Aggramar

Availability:
Days-ANY
TIME-Raid must end by 9 PM EST OR any time in the morning

I'm seeking a guild that has a good community and that isn't full of "raid loggers". I am open to faction changing to Alliance or moving servers.

If you'd like to know more or discuss potential opportunities please feel free to add me on BNet

Oçeanus#1459 (alt code 0231)

Thank you for taking the time to review this post, enjoy your day.
Alpha is interesting to say the least.
I imagine you're looking for something more progressed, but I thought I'd post anyway. Looking for a strong main tank caliber player.

Short Version: LFM for a newer Mythic Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. Currently have a solid raid roster that needs a few holes filled. 2 night schedule(3rd day possible). Recruiting for current tier and BFA. Guild provides feasts and cauldrons for raid.

Currently: 5/11M

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816748

Xantoniel#1517
Thanks Death. I don't mind stepping back in progression for a good environment however your times are outside of what I can do atm.
Vice [H] Chogall

Fri/Sat 8-11pm CST

9/11M

Add: Gub#1148
Thanks Giblin, but your times won't work for me. Best of luck!
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 10/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Rogue/Demon Hunter
-Hunter.
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
04/03/2018 04:14 PMPosted by Oçeanus
Thanks Death. I don't mind stepping back in progression for a good environment however your times are outside of what I can do atm.

Unfortunate, good luck in your search.
Thanks Moden, but your times are a little later in the day than I can make :(
Morning guilds are hard to find!
Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are currently 9/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-24 during the week.

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need
All exceptional players
*offspecs encouraged but not required
but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys

► What we expect from you
Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Artifact traits up to date
Weekly Mythic +15
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Performance
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
Discord
Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST

Saturday Heroic (moving into Mythic) run 10:00pm EST to 12:00am EST

► Loot
Loot is handled via Loot Council

Saturday is Personal loot
More information can be found on our website forums

► Battletags
Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
Slanik, Raid Leader Slanik#1138 - Battletag Slanik#2926 - Discord
Tachichi, Officer Tachini#1964 - Battletag Tachichi#9998
Shizzdru, Officer shizznitzz#1640 - Battletag twitch.tv/shizznitzz_#3318 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!
Thank you Karma but your times won't work for me at the moment.
Good evening!
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS. We are currently in need of a Tank. Due to work one of our tanks can no longer raid. This will be core a position, of course.

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Berzzerk#1338 (Battletag)