(H)969 Warrior looking for new home

Guild Recruitment
I am looking for a new guild to call home. I am 5/11 mythic in current tier. I can raid Sunday through Wednesday 6cst -10 cst. Thursday i can start raiding after 6 cst till whenever. Friday and Saturdays i can raid any time during the day and evening. I usually know all the times for different servers and time zones so dont worry about if ur times dont look like the fit at first.

I am very rarely late or miss raid days and times unless it is due to rl stuff and i usually let an officer know ahead of time.

I am looking for a horde guild. Atm I can not afford to transfer but with cross realm raiding and m+ i can try out and see if I would be a good fit.

My btag is Vel#1452 and my discord infomation is Brealysona#0922.

I also use WeakAuras, BigWigs, and various other add ons for guilds and if I dont have it ill download it for the raid.
: Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future expansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards required to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 8/11M Antorus and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core moving forward into BFA. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears or mythic farm to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact SCH in game SCH#11436 or check out our website @ reclamations.us
<Fresh> of Baelgun/Doomhammer-Alliance is a mythic raiding guild currently recruiting for Mythic Antorus. At finishing NH at 10/10, ToS at 8/9 Rank US 270, and currently 9/11M.

We are looking for raiders to continue becoming more experienced and devoted as a raiding family to help progress and push for top server rankings at a competitive level. Since Cata, this guild has pushed to be one of the best guilds on the server and into Legion we are trying to keep it that way.

We are an experienced group coming from a wide array of backgrounds and although we like to have fun and remain on task, we also know when it's time to be serious and buckle down. We are recruiting DPS who can perform at the top of their class and display high mechanic performance.

We run Mythic Keystones at maximum levels for the highest possible gear, occasionally PvP, and have many members that play a variety of other games to help keep a tight guild bond.

Current classes we have high interest in are:

All DPS classes with exception of Warlock

Here are the current raid times:

Tuesday - 7:00-10:00pm (PST)
Wednesday - 7:00-10:00pm (PST)
Thursday - 7:00-10:00pm (PST)

If you have any questions about the guild or want to talk add one of the following real id's or apply at http://keepitfresh.enjin.com.

GM: Sylentdeth#1230
Recruiter: Taalisman#1695
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

8/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.
Tues- 830-1130est
Sunday- 730-1130est
Cheers and best of luck
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
About Hallowed Ground of <Regency>
Hallowed Ground is one of several raid teams within <Regency> and has been together for four years. As a weekend mythic raid team, our focus is mythic progression without sacrificing the fun. We realize real life happens from time to time and we like to remain flexible with our raiders while also doing our best to push content with a limited 6 hours a week raiding schedule.
Progression
5/9M Tomb of Sargeras
5/11M Antorus
Raid Times
Friday & Saturday, 11:00pm-2:00am CST
Recruitment Needs
<Regency> has an 18+ age policy due to the maturity of the guild atmosphere. If underaged raiders want to apply, an additional interview may be conducted.
For our most current roster needs, please visit our site: http://www.regencyguild.com/recruitment/

Death Knight - Frost/Unholy (hybrid preferred)
Demon Hunter - Havoc (hybrid preferred)
Druid - Balance (hybrid preferred)
Hunter - MM
Mage - Fire
Monk - WW (hybrid preferred)
Priest - Shadow/Disc (hybrid preferred)
Rogue
Shaman - Enhancement
Warlock - Affliction
Warrior - Arms/Fury (hybrid preferred)

*(hybrid preferred) denotes a desire for a viable multi-role player (DPS+heal spec, DPS+tank spec, etc. If applying as a hybrid, please include logs for both viable specs.*

If you think you'd be a good fit and are eager to join our team, please apply on our Discord <https://discord.gg/jetmdFy> and specify your interest in R05 Hallowed Ground. Even if your class/spec is not listed, all outstanding applicants will be considered.
<Regency> Perks
- Large, active community (multiple raiding teams)
- Guildies always looking for M+ groups
- Active Discord chatting all day
- Guild Activities - Xmog, Legacy, and Achievement runs
Contact
Raid Leader: Railyn#1634
Recruitment Officer: LeiaJade#1551
Still looking and also please do not ask me why my logs are bad if ur not going to give me a chance i have had several ppl friend me ask me about my logs and when i tell them the say theyll give me a shot and then unfriend me without a reason. I work my !@# off and i do the work just cause i am not parsing good does not mean anything ik it means my dps is weak but there is other situations why dps can be low.