[H] Tank or Healer LF Semi-HC Guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
Hey all!
As you can read in the title, I'm looking for a Semi-Hardcore Raiding guild for BFA, and for the last bit of Legion. I haven't completely settled on what to main in BFA, but I'm leaning towards; Prot Pally, Disc Priest or Resto Druid. I am more than willing to play whatever the group needs for raiding too!

Background:
Long-time Player/Raider, started back at the beginning of Wotlk. Tanked Naxx - TOC, healed for ICC. I continued to heal for Cataclysm, MoP, Wod and for Emerald Nightmare, switching to my Bear tank for the remainder of Legion. I am an ex-GM and ex-Raid Lead.

What I'm Looking For:
Currently, most of my characters are on Zul'jin, but dont have an issue with transferring servers if the right guild/community is found. My raid schedule is fairly open, I can raid any night, Weeknights preferably and anytime from 10 PM est and later. I am looking to take on a Tank or Healer position in a Raid group with at least 10 players that has Mythic aspirations.

What you will get from me:
I'm an experienced player with a wealth of knowledge for the classes/specs that I play. I am punctual to raids, show up on time and prepared. Most of my raiding classes are alchemists, so I always come prepared with plenty of Consumables for myself and others. I have a reliable internet connection, my addons are kept up-to-date and my peripherals are always in working order.

If you feel I may be a good fit for your Guild/Raid Team, feel free to add me on Battle.net or Discord so that we may speak further!

BNET: Hazzyn#1322
Discord: Hazzyn#6345
B U M P
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active players for our main team.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

If you have any concerns please reach out to either of the following:
Sinalthor#1324 – GM and Raid Leader
Pharuan#1896 - Officer
<Entrance to Kur> Bleeding Hollow 11/11H

We are actively recruiting for a reliable tank and ranged dps to round off our roster to head into mythic content. Our goal is to take a more relaxed approach to end game content but, none the less, get the job done. The guild was formed by a group of long time friends with past mythic experience.

We raid Wed/thurs 10:30pm-1:30am EST (Server time) with optional sunday alt run or as a clean up day.

If you are interested in chatting please add my battletag lakengriff#1612

We hope to hear from you!