<The Darker Side> is Recruiting (A)

Sargeras
1 2 3 6 Next
We are a PVE/PVP guild that is quite unlike the vast majority of World of Warcraft guilds in how we are structured. To start with our guild is not one just built around a guild master and his officer friends. Guilds like that usually only have one raid team and it is built around the guild leaders. We don't use that system. Instead, our guild has Guild Managers (Tier 1) who handle guild operations ranging from recruitment, creation of raid teams, keeping the peace, Discord and website usage. We then have Raid Officers (Tier 2) who actually study the boss fights, manage the raid teams, and get the players placed on these rosters to function as a team for raid progression.

All of our raid teams have two set nights they raid on. Most of the players here are retired hardcore players. Most of us have families, careers, are college students, or for some valid reason can only really dedicate two nights a week to raid. Because we only have teams raid two nights a week, we created multiple raid/rbg teams spread out during the week to help players try and find a team to play on.

We are overall a diverse guild with players of all ages and genders. Who said ladies don't play video games? We have lots of female gamers here. We also have players ranging in age from late teens to late sixties. College students, retired military, business execs, housewives, and the insane all call the guild home.

Our primary rule is "Rule #1: Do nothing in game or in the guild that brings a bad reputation to the guild"

If our guild sounds like something you may be happy being a part of, fill out our mini app on our website http://thedarkerside.guildlaunch.com

Team 1

Sun/Mon 8:30 - 11:30 server (Legion) -Heroic/Mythic team
Currently under reconstruction, in need of ALL!

Team 2

Thur/Fri 8pm server (3hrs Thurs/4 hrs Fri) (Legion) - Heroic/Mythic team
We need a few more ranged dps, a healer or two to finalize Team 2.

Come check us out.
We have cookies!
Join is for some fun! We do mythic dungeons, bgs, and older achievement runs. We are hoping to have both of our raid teams full before the new xpac. Interested? Apply on our website today!

thedarkerside.guildlaunch.com
Some good people here
We need to fill our open raid spots! We need ranged dps, healers, tanks...ALL!

We also accept casuals!

Don't be shy....Apply!
Are you a returning player looking for a fun guild? Looking for a raid spot? Come join us! We do mythic +, bgs, and achievement runs!
We have a few spots open for Team 2 (Thursday/Friday)

We are rebuilding Team 1 (Sunday/Monday) We need tanks, healers, dps!

Apply at thedarkerside.guildlaunch.com
I'm interested. Any chance you have room for a resto druid? I'm 11/11H on 3 toons:)
Btag is Figatree#1349
I'd like to think so.

I'll have my people get a hold of your people. Let's make this happen.
I send ya a request! I'll be on at some point today.
I'll be on tonight if you wish to talk.
We are still looking to fill spots on both our raiding teams! Visit our website for more info! thedarkerside.guildlaunch.com
I'm interested n e openings?
Yes we do Changhead, but we are an Alliance guild. If you are interested, please go to our website and apply! thedarkerside.guildlaunch.com
We are preparing for the new xpac! We have heroic on farm and do older achievement runs weekly. We do have a few spots open on both raid teams. Please apply on our website if you are interested!
Both raid teams have openings! Please reach our to our officers or check out our website for more info.
Join us for some fun! We do mythic dungeons, bgs, and older achievement runs. We are hoping to have both of our raid teams full before the new xpac. Interested? Apply on our website today!

thedarkerside.guildlaunch.com
Are you a returning player looking for a fun guild? Looking for a raid spot? Come join us! We do mythic +, bgs, and achievement runs!
We are still looking to fill spots on both our raiding teams! Visit our website for more info! thedarkerside.guildlaunch.com
Our hope is to have both raid teams full before BfA. Team two has limited spots left. Please apply on our website!