[H] 2 experienced raiders lf guild

Guild Recruitment
i am a 946 frost mage
he is 947 bm hunter
-me and my brother transfered to this server. we have been hardcore raiders since vanilla. (i didnt play legion because my sons were born <3.
-but ive missed raiding badly and wanna get back into it
-this time around we do not want hardcore. we wanna progress AND have fun.
- we will not accept invites from guild who use loot council
-very reliable, will show up to raid consistently.
- any day after 7 except wed and thurs

im sure there is pertinent info i missed so
if you have any questions message me

if ur a guild doing H content? thats no problem as long as we keep trying to progress and have plans todo harder content later
If you would consider a faction change add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you
Greetings!

We're recruiting additional ranged dps for Mythic progression, and we could take the both of you easily. Your gear needs a bit of work, but if you can parse well for your item level, we'll throw gear at you. We use personal loot and EPGP to determine trades...and grats on your short ppl!!

IMPENDING DOOM II :
~ does NOT recruit for the bench.
~ is currently M5/11.
~ raids on T,W,Th from 8:30 - 11pm EST.

Impending Doom II formed at the end of Vanilla on Ysera (PvE Horde), and has had current content clears during every tier since then. We've had the same officers since Wrath, and many of our players have been with us since Cata or before.

If you're looking for long term stability (and are 18+), hit me up or apply at id2ysera.enjin.com

AZooOfDoom#1976 (Discord: Zoogore#5822)
04/06/2018 08:07 PMPosted by Zoogore
Greetings!

We're recruiting additional ranged dps for Mythic progression, and we could take the both of you easily. Your gear needs a bit of work, but if you can parse well for your item level, we'll throw gear at you. We use personal loot and EPGP to determine trades...and grats on your short ppl!!

IMPENDING DOOM II :
~ does NOT recruit for the bench.
~ is currently M5/11.
~ raids on T,W,Th from 8:30 - 11pm EST.

Impending Doom II formed at the end of Vanilla on Ysera (PvE Horde), and has had current content clears during every tier since then. We've had the same officers since Wrath, and many of our players have been with us since Cata or before.

If you're looking for long term stability (and are 18+), hit me up or apply at id2ysera.enjin.com

AZooOfDoom#1976 (Discord: Zoogore#5822)

very tempting but only 1 of 3 of ur days matches our schedule.. thank you tho
up
Hey, we love vanilla raiders in <Surreality>! We also happen to have three other pairs of brothers in our guild right now, although only one of those pairs raids consistently.

Unfortunately, our raid times don't really match your availability. :(
04/06/2018 10:47 PMPosted by Malice
Hey, we love vanilla raiders in <Surreality>! We also happen to have three other pairs of brothers in our guild right now, although only one of those pairs raids consistently.

Unfortunately, our raid times don't really match your availability. :(

dude story of my life my bro has school those nights but he should be done with school soon...are you raids only those nights he isnt avail
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
i didnt mention this but we ARE willing to pay for a transfer of course
04/06/2018 11:16 PMPosted by Valz
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

thanks for the offer i wouldnt mind doing a faction change but i gotta see if bro is good for it. we have been horde since the very beginging
C'mon there has to be a guild out there in need of us. Don't be shy.
Would like to further chat about availability and such. Add me @ climdog#1524
also here is a link to my thread. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762256084#1
Celestial Accord is a small guild on Turalyon dedicated to maintaining a semi-casual, friendly atmosphere for our raiders. We are currently 11/11N, 9/11H in Argus and are looking for a few motivated individuals to help round out our roster.

Our raid days are Tues 10pm EST and Sun 9pm EST. We also have an optional normal run on Wed at 9pm EST.

Currently open to all classes, with high need for ranged dps and heals.

For more info or to set up a trial, please contact Hekus @ Guldan#1325 or Bearstrike @ Rawrabear#1450
My 6/11M guild would gladly take you if you could budge on the Loot Council stance.
if your looking for something on the more casual side, So far our raid day is Saturday nights. and im working on getting other guild events started up :) I know we are ally and you will have to ask your bro about switching, we are working on getting a horde side put together on our sister server, ill leave the basic spam info below

We are recruiting all classes and levels for questing, dungeons, and raids in both Legion and Legacy zones. We utilize discord and are building up supplies in guild bank for food ,potions, patterns and enchants. most of us have been around since Vanilla, and are looking for like minded people to have fun with.

Most of us work and have Kidos so its a casual laid back guild, but looking to build up ranks.

We are a Central Standard Time guild and are usually on from 5 PM - 2 AM. Open to Icecrown/malygos servers -Alliance.

We are friendly and mature (sort of) group of people in our 30-40s we have a couple of husband wife teams, and most nights we are in discord just kidding around shooting the...well ya know ;)

If you are interested or want more information - please send us a message in game (Fleasworth ,Ahsila, critneyfears or jadlinn ), mail us in game, or reach out via this forum.

My Goal in our guild is to be able to clear current content while having fun with a good group of people. if your looking for a chill friendly environment to call home hit me up my btag is
Alisha1983#1278