968 R Druid 3/11M LF Horde late night raiding

Guild Recruitment
Hi I'm a 968 Resto druid and after several months of me a few buddies trying to run our own guild and build a roster up for mythic and it just not going well I've decided to give up and go look for a mythic guild.

Currently I'm 3/11M with 4/11M Exp. Ive killed garothi/fel hounds a few times and Eonar once on mythic and have had lots of wipes on command.

I'm looking for a late night guild that raids 2-3 days a week. I'd prefer a 2 day a week guild but could do 3. I'm only looking for mythic progressed guilds. Only willing to do horde guilds. No alliance guilds plz.

Can only raid 11/11:30 CST or later (NOT BEFORE)

LOGS:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/ofgallifrey

if interested feel free to add me on btag at
slyterin05#1744
you right.

/shame
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
9/11M Late Night Alliance Guild on Stormrage <At Midnight>.

We raid 12am-3am Central from Tue-Thur.

Katie#1178
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active players for our main team.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

If you have any concerns please reach out to either of the following:
Sinalthor#1324 – GM and Raid Leader
Pharuan#1896 - Officer
horde late night guilds
up
bump
UP
late night guilds
horde late night guilds