971 6/11 Holy Priest LF mythic raiding

Guild Recruitment
971 Holy priest, 6/11 mythic Antorus

Our guild just decided to stop raiding until BFA, due to attrition, end of xpac ennui, etc. Looking for opportunities to connect with a guild that may be short a healer on some nights, looking to fill a full-time spot, or even a consistent pug group that does at least the first few bosses. Obviously I'm not hard-core, so looking for a mid-tier group still working on progression.

Preferred time is 9-midnight EST, can do weekdays or weekends.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Thanks for the response! I've sent a request, the times would work well for me.
Hey there,

Not sure if you are interested in going horde, or able to commit to saturday early afternoons, but if you can to both of those I'd love to have you heal for my team. We are one of the few 1 day a week guilds, residing on Thrall and are working our way through mythic antorus. We are 4/11m with Eonar just about dead on our first night of prog on that boss. You will find with my team that you will quickly find yourself making friends as we try to involve everybody in everything we do, be it m+ or pugging on alts.

Atm we are short one healer and you'd fill that spot perfectly. We raid 1200h - 1500h EST (12 afternoon til 3pm EST) . We use RClootcouncil for loot and discord for voice.

If interested feel free to add me and ill answer any concerns you may have, if you have any at all.

Protek#11993

Cheers!
Ah, thanks but weekend days are pretty booked :( . I would consider transferring to horde for the right group though, thanks for bringing that up!
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 11/11H and 3/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
<Take Two> of Frostmane, Ner’Zhul and Tortheldrin are looking for exemplary players to progress through Legion and BFA.

CURRENT PROGRESSION
6/11 Mythic Antorus

Raid days:
Tuesday and Wednesday (9:00pm - 12:15am CST)

About us:
We are <Take Two>, a 2 night raiding guild of largely ex hardcore raiders who want to push content on a less demanding schedule. As a guild dedicated to progressing and seeing content, we hold our raiders to a high standard with all members being expected to know their spec and come to raid prepared. We strive to provide a fun and positive raid environment while pushing our raiders to play their best in a competitive setting.

What we offer you:
A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies
Transparency. We use spreadsheets on everything so you can see where the guild is at as well as where you are at with raiding, and contribution.
An all around friendly environment where we are always looking to help one another.
A guild in which you will get as much back as you put im.

What we want:
Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and though knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each other's’ company. We are a guild of team players
Drive to be the best of your class and spec..
We want each and everyone of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals.

Recruitment Application: https://goo.gl/forms/HwrzVnpJv9NeJYpD3
Guild Manual: https://goo.gl/rMLV5q
Guild Website: http://www.wow-taketwo.com/

If interested please utilize the recruitment application or contact our officers:

Recruitment Contacts:
Amnel (btag:Sneakiest#1713 | Discord: Amnel#9845)
Hauntz (Discord: Haunting#1962)
Ptot (Discord: ptot#4137)
Turokhunter (Discord:turokhunter#6346)