Warlock LF Home

Guild Recruitment
Former semi-progressive warlock LF a new casual home with lots of active members. I'm basically looking for a guild that enjoys achievements, raiding & mythic pluses. I'm currently 948 ilvl & my goals are to clear heroic Antorus (currently 11/11N & 3/11H), clear a mythic plus 15 (current best is +2ing a 12) & any other achievements I can get done. I work 3rd shift, so I can't raid as regularly as I used to, I try to get things done on Fridays & Saturdays when possible. If you have any other questions, feel free to find me on my battletag Shs#1574
Hello!

We are Dark Order an Alliance Guild on Duskwood seeking dependable people to fill some core raiding spots. We are still currently raiding and will do so in BFA! We are a guild that prides ourselves on being a family that likes to have fun in all things. We are not hardcore just a progressive guild. We are not a guild looking to bulk our ranks we are a guild looking for quality players with quality personalities who are of the same mindset as we are.

If you want to learn more about Dark Order here is our advertisement:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762106729

Feel free to add me to your Battlenet (which would be the best way in case I am on an alt).

Yesabella – Poohbear41#1912 or email me at yesabella_wow@yahoo.com
<Prophets> is currently recruiting for their core raid group!!

Who are we?

<Prophets> is an Alliance guild established in 2018 on the Gilneas/Elune servers. The guild was established by a group of friends who wanted to create a fun environment to raid and PvP in, while not feeling like World of Warcraft had a stranglehold on our social life. We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. We raid three nights a week, with an additional night dedicated to PvP. Most people in the guild have kids or families, so when things come up we can relate. We just ask that you try to make as many events as possible, or give us fair warning before missing (if possible).

Raid and Event Schedule

Raids: Thursday, Sunday, and Monday from 10pm-12am EST.

PvP: Rated BGs and Arenas on Fridays starting at 10pm EST.

Recruitment

Our Core team is currently recruiting the following:

Melee DPS with Tank OS
Ranged DPS of all kinds (Warlock/Spriest/Ele Shaman preferred)
Non-Druid Healer(s)

We would prefer you have an ilvl of 930 or above, but we can work with any skill level as we are starting fresh.

**Disclaimer: The guild is fresh, meaning that no content has been cleared by the guild group as a whole. A majority of our group is 11/11N and 8/11H ATB. We FULLY INTEND on plowing through heroic ATB before BfA launches.

Please add me on bnet if you are interested! Coach#12180

Thanks!
<Recursion> is now recruiting!

About us:
We are a small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on discord for getting hit by avoidable damage. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST.
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday.

We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles:

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Open

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Contact Info:
http://recursion.site/
Xlor (Xlor11272)
Horum (Horum#1559)
Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a !!*@**%@.
Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released. We’re currently 3/11 Heroic. (we got a late start this tier and just started raiding on 1/5/18)
We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
Saturday – 7pm server (CST) Normal/Heroic Antorus
Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC
Discord: NerdEsq#0692
Always nice to see a fellow warlock looking for a place to hang their fel hat, and since you're already on third shift, our weirder raid time might appeal to you - if you are interested in a faction change, our guild on Galakrond might appeal to you:

Aegis aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com is a social guild that supports raiding, rather than a true raiding guild, and our primary goal is to create a stepping-off point for whatever adventures our members dream up. For us, playing wow is about the relationships we build with other players (in some cases literally, I married one of our raid leaders several years ago, with guildies in attendance) and Aegis has been home to some of us since 2009.

We have been fielding current-yet-casual raid teams since Wrath of the Lich King. Currently we have three, two progression teams and a casual free-for-all. Raidball is a 2-day Heroic raid (Thursday/Sunday evenings) that has cleared Heroic Antorus and is currently pursuing a collection of end-of-expac entertainments. (So far, achievement runs, continued heroic clears and a new alt raid Horde side, to encourage us to step out of our comfort zones and try new things.) Our newest raid team, Morning Woodies, is not for the faint of heart, they raid at 6 am server (central) on Sundays and are closing in on their own AotC achievement. (I'm anticipating great success with this team on the heroic level, it's a new time slot but an experienced and focused leader.) For the more casual member, Saturday night is home to an informal Drunk/Fun run around 8 server. All of our raids prefer to take the player, rather than the class, and encourage you to play what you enjoy, specifics are up to each individual leader.

We also have plenty of non-raiding members who are active in guild chat and will enthusiastically join you on a five man of any level, old content farms, fishing parties or whatever you dream up. It's a nice mix of people who like to talk shop about class mechanics and people who can't stop drinking the altohol. We are an adult guild, average age somewhere in the 30s (based on the totally unscientific guild chat approach to polling...) Lately, a ton of people have been rolling new toons to play through the new leveling system on their allied races, and we've seen more action on our horde outpost as well.

If any of this sounds appealing, apply on our website or approach me at battle tag Simsarah#1655 or discord simsarah#2087 (Yes, I wish I could get those to
Celestial Accord is a small guild on Turalyon dedicated to maintaining a semi-casual, friendly atmosphere for our raiders. We are currently 11/11N, 9/11H in Argus and are looking for a few motivated individuals to help round out our roster.

Our raid days are Tues 10pm EST and Sun 9pm EST. We also have an optional normal run on Wed at 9pm EST.

Currently open to all classes, with high need for ranged dps and heals.

For more info or to set up a trial, please contact Hekus @ Guldan#1325 or Bearstrike @ Rawrabear#1450
Hey! I'm part of a guild called Sabbatum on the Destromath server cluster. We're looking for consistent, dedicated raiders to fill our spots, and you sound just like the kind of person we need!

Our progression schedule;
Tuesdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
Sundays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
These days are our progression days, typically on mythic difficulty.

Our optional schedule;
Thursdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
This day is a lesser farm day, typically on heroic, or normal if we're at that, difficulty.

There is a 5 minute break every raid scheduled around 10:00 PM respectively.

We value progression and preparedness, and tend to keep things lighthearted in the raids. Show up on time, show up prepared (gems, enchants, will to understand mechanics), and show up with a relaxed attitude and you'll have a great time. We use the RC Loot Council add on to distribute loot and we use Discord as our voice communication.

A bit of recent history about our progression;
We're 11/11N, 11/11H, and 6/11M with Antorus, with Kin'garoth at 18%
We're 9/9N, 9/9H, and 5/9M with ToS.
We're 10/10N, 10/10H, and 6/10 with NH.

You can message (Brodimus#11844) or any of these guys;
Zercii (Bravado#1304)
Yggdraasill (Superban#1925)
Kobito (Kobito#1260)

and we'll get you set up ASAP.
<Dead Mans Party> is a social, active guild LF dedicated raiders to fill spots. We are currently moving from normal into heroic. We want patient people looking to progress with a guild. We are relaxed and willing to help explain fights and help obtain gear.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm Central

Keep in mind that we do not NEED every one of these DPS, however these are what we have the least of and are more likely to get a spot.

What We Need:
DPS: Lock, Boomy, Mage, Pally, War, DK
Heals: Priest

Contact Info:
1. In-game Luvmelikthis-Alexstrasza or Superstylez-Alexstrasza.
2. Lolipalooza#1139 is my battle tag for those cross server.
Since you work third shift i thought i would add you and see if interested in morning/afternoon raiding depending what coast youre on. Spam below and added your btag. GL in your search

<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times

TOP NEEDS:
Shaman Healer
All DPS is open for convo

All players will be considered regardless of class/spec except for tanks. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 11/11H 5/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion and into BFA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOT:

RCLOOTCOUNCIL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUILD INFO:

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492
Officer:
Scarletraven#1550
Discord
https://discord.gg/6Z8mAuu
[khaz'Goroth - Realm - AU/US - Guardians Of Alliance Recruiting!

We are a freshly made guild looking for new players, Our goal is too become a small guild of 20-40 players that are all active and become an well Performed Group for raiding and PvP. Our guild will be mainly be based on Raids and PvP With side of Dungeon runs. Our current list of players are between 920-970 item lvl. Discord is a must.

If you want to find out more please feel free to MSG on here and or add me in game on Hunterbarney

Discord: https://discord.gg/MsW55
Hi there feel free to add myself Bow#11590 or Co gm Sweds420#1133 to battletag with any questions you may have! We welcome social and raiding members.

<Apparition> on Bladefist/Kultiras Looking to fill our rosters and expand our core raid team in preparation for BFA.
If you're interested in progression raiding on a semi casual level, then come join us! Raiding Fri/Sat 7pm cst. Welcoming new or returning players.

As Battle for Azeroth expansion launches we'll be doing guild dungeon and leveling together to gear up for first raid. We have a launch party event on our calendar!

We're looking for people who are looking to work as part of a team, in a friendly, chill atmosphere. No elitists here. We want people who are not simply looking for DPS races, and that working as a team, executing the mechanics, and killing the boss are more important as a guild and team.

Come join us !

-ILV 930. for Norm Antorus. 945 for Heroic
- All specs and classes. Roles open : Tank, Heals, Dps.
- All roles and classes considered.
- We use Discord for voice.
Raid times: Main raid days FRI SAT 7 pm (CST).
We do a lot of Mythics, help others get keystones, and Mythic + to help level those keys.
WE OFFER ALL GUILD MEMBERS:
- Repairs. Those in earned raider ranks get substantial repair allotment.Flasks ect.
- Guild prizes (Mount, Toys, Collectibles Draws)
- Guild events! (Dungeon runs, world boss runs, Helping fellow guildees)
- Active leveling/gearing help for alts! (given that you are willing to actively improve and return favor to others)
To apply:
- WHISPER GM : Bowdi-Bladefist or add thru battletag Bow#11590 or Swedsdruid battletag Sweds420#1133 or pst any guildee for an invite.