9/11m exp LF weekend raiding guild.

Guild Recruitment
As stated looking for weekendish (thurs-sat) raiding guild. Would greatly prefer Horde guild due to ease of trailing but not ruling out Ally side guild if it seems like a good fit. Current playing a Hpally which I don't mind playing for raid roster but its not the most fun class to me to raid on. So here I am looking for 5or6/11M guild that needs another body and doesn't mind knowing chances are I won't be leaving my main raid team. Log wise I don't have many, been to lazy to start personally logging, but will provide what ones I have. As for what I can offer I have multiple toons at or over 960ilvl mark with 75traits+ including Warrior(all specs) Shaman(ele/enh) Mage(frost/Fire) Druid(resto/bear/feral) Rogue(outlaw). If interested i can be reached via Discord @CryDamnFail #7629
<Untimely Demise> Horde on Bloodhoof
Raid nights Friday from 9pm-12 eastern and Sunday from 9pm-11pm eastern
We are 10/11H and are full of very experienced past mythic raiders who have been playing since vanilla and others who have been playing since WOTLK. We are looking to do a little bit of mythic when we get enough people. Add my btag or message me on discord if interested.
Battlenet: Jetmax#1690
Discord: Maxdadruid#3673
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey there,
<Simple Math>(8/11M) is currently looking for quality players to fill out our roster as we look to the end of Legion and into Battle for Azeroth.

Simple Math is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Andorhal (PST) made up of hardcore players that has expanded over several years. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. We have currently achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything). After an extended hiatus we are trying to get back into the flow of raiding by easing our way back into hardcore raiding. Currently led by 11/11M raiders and filled with Ex-Mythic raiders we are on a weekend raiding schedule and hope to go back to a competitive weekday schedule in Battle for Azeroth.

Things you should know about us:

* We raid Saturday & Sunday. We also do optional Mythic+ runs, Sales, and Heroic/Normal runs through the week.

* Our raids start at 8pm EST and end no later than midnight.

* We're a 13-year old guild with a tight roster, we barely over recruit. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a loot council system for loot distribution. DKP is not used.
If you're interested in applying, please head over to simplemathguild.com
Can you make mornings? If so Air would love to add you! Add my btag berl#11782 and read the info below!

Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 10/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Rogue/Demon Hunter
-Hunter.
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (5/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
[H] Organized Crime - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] FORCE - Monday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[H] Bad - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
[H] Failed at Hogger - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Trash - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Requires Supervision - Monday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Forbidden Legion - Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] Hypnotic - Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Concordant - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:15pm EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Occasional Excellence - Tues & Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Vortex - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Chaotic Neutral - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Massacre - Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (3/11M)
[H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (7/11M)
[A] Astral - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Diffusion - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Impetus - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Reign - Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-12:30am EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Synthesis - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC
[H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST with optional heroic run on thursdays 830-1130pm est
  • Progression: 8/11M
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • WowProgress Link:: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Adventurer
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: RC Loot Council
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 9/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
    *Performance
    *Raid Attendance
    *Previous Loot
    *Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
    Hunter
    Warlock
    Boomkin
    Monk/Druid healer - potentially disc Priest.

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
    * Commitment to regular attendance to the team
    * Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
    * Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
    * Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
    Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
    Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
    Hey there,
    <Simple Math>(9/11M) is currently looking for quality players to fill out our roster as we look to the end of Legion and into Battle for Azeroth.

Simple Math is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Andorhal (PST) made up of hardcore players that has expanded over several years. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. We have currently achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything). After an extended hiatus we are trying to get back into the flow of raiding by easing our way back into hardcore raiding. Currently led by 11/11M [Top 30 US] raiders and filled with Ex-Mythic raiders we are on a weekend raiding schedule and hope to go back to a competitive weekday schedule in Battle for Azeroth.

Things you should know about us:

* We raid Saturday & Sunday. We also do optional Mythic+ runs, Sales, and Heroic/Normal runs through the week.

* Our raids start at 8pm EST and end no later than midnight.

* We're a 13-year old guild with a tight roster, we barely over recruit. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a loot council system for loot distribution. DKP is not used.
    If you're interested in applying, please head over to simplemathguild.com
    To Apply
    Fill out our application at goo.gl/W5ocWs

About Us
    <Casually Competent> 11/11M is an adult 21+ progression minded guild currently located on the US-Sargeras server. We're looking for reliable raiders that are flexible in role, adapt quickly to new mechanics with a keen situational awareness, and aren't shy to own up when they occasionally skip a beat. We enjoy having fun, but know when to focus up to get the job done. CASUAL PLAYERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN.

Current needs:
    druid (balance)
    hunter
    mage
    warlock
    All exceptional players are welcome to apply.

We are a guild that will attempt to work through performance issues with you as long as you're putting your best foot forward. That being said we are not here to run a babysitting program, help us help you.

Raid nights: Saturday and Sunday 6PM-10PM CST [invites start at 5:50PM to facilitate prompt pulls and organization] We strive to run a hardcore progression guild that operates on a semi-casual schedule with a tight roster; solid attendance is a must. Days are naturally reduced as content becomes farmed.

While these are our designated raid nights we remain quite active on off nights. Guild chat may get a tad interesting, please be prepared

Base Requirements

⊗ Competitive drive
    ⊗ 75 traits in your main weapon by the opening of Mythic Antorus
    ⊗ Ability to make scheduled raids and give proper notice of any absences
    ⊗ Being prepared with Food/Pots/Flasks
    ⊗ Discord
    ⊗ Reliable internet connection
    ⊗ Consummate knowledge of your class with efficiency in playing multiple roles [keeping up to date with theory-crafting + min/maxing]
    ⊗ No-lifers a plus!

If you think you may be a good fit, whisper Maaxwell or Pxl in game at anytime!

Contact Us
    Wes#12170
    Abcboy#1225
    Max#12177