Am I the only player who doesn't care...

General Discussion
You're jealous. I understand. You either cant afford the expansion or cant be bothered to grind the rep, so you're trying to convince yourself you dont care.
04/21/2018 07:07 AMPosted by Cvixxen
You're jealous. I understand. You either cant afford the expansion or cant be bothered to grind the rep, so you're trying to convince yourself you dont care.

I've already bought the expansion, already had the rep, am not bothered too much one way or the other about rep grinds, and I don't care. I'd rather see more playable content, customization options for existing races added, and issues with existing race models finally addressed.
04/21/2018 07:31 AMPosted by Nunyobidness

I've already bought the expansion, already had the rep, don't care too much one way or the other about rep grinds, and I don't care. I'd rather see more playable content, customization options for existing races added, and issues with existing race models finally addressed.

Me too and more race stories, Goblin and Worgen updates.
04/21/2018 02:54 AMPosted by Irisheyes
Am I the only active player who doesn't care about Allied Races?

Nope. I couldn't care less. I got the nightborne, void elves, and lightforged draenei, then I stopped. Not even going to try for the... whatever tauren. And I started a void elf character, he's still sitting at level 30. Just... no interest.

Or, am I all alone with my not-caring?

I can't honestly say that I don't care.

I have every race I want though
/shrug

Options however are generally good.
Only gnomes matter. And only Female gnomes at that.
I'm not interested in any of the new appearances so far. I do have all the rep requirements done, short of buying Battle.

I'm not much interested in any new alts of any race right now. I'm 49/50, considering about 18 of them as active. Yes there are some I could delete, maybe 6 or so.

But no desire to delete "friends" of many years standing for models that offer me nothing in return other than flavor of the month. No new zones. Not much (in my opinion) different in terms of looks. Bully for you who like them. Glad you have something to be happy about, but it's not moving the numbers on my fun meter.

Oh no...I am number one on the list of not caring.
Couldnt possibly care any less.
Im glad they put them in for players who want that sort of additional grinding. Just not for me, though

what...are you like 8?
8-D
I spent 190 buck on this game last month alone. It has nothing to do with being able to afford it. I choose not to grind for crap races I dont care about. Its about that simple :-)

Nah, I don't care either. Honestly I wouldn't level one cause I don't think the time/effort is worth the transmog. And I don't like 'em enough to buy a race change either.
The thing that irks me is the fact we have no new classes to play with these new races. I don't want 5 warriors, or 4 Shaman, or 7 Priests. Give us some new classes first, then new races.

Classes that could be added that are directly from existing lore:
Warden
Dark Ranger
Necromancer
Blademaster

I could list a few more that are more fantasy generic, but this list makes the point.
04/21/2018 04:44 AMPosted by Aladarr
I'm not sure whose standards have dropped more, Blizzard's or the player base's

that is a tough call.

who cares about slugging through the new level grind for some re-skins of races I already have. especially when the key feature of one of them they just gave to the belfs. to each their own. if you like this sort of thing, and you are having fun, more power to ya.
While I don't care, because it doesn't help my mains, it was something to do. You're better off not caring imo.
I'm not that into it either. Don't get me wrong, I think many of the Allied races are very cool. It's great having more racial options!

But I'm not actually that interested in most of the races, or they're things I'm just not really going to play. The only ones I like enough to make alts of are void elves, mag'har and maybe dark irons. But even then I feel much more attached to the old races.
Well, it's just not my thing. I don't play the chars I have all that much any more, so adding new ones isn't a real high priority.

There are plenty of folks that like them though, so I hope they enjoy them!
Not caring about popular things doesn't make you interesting. JS.

That said ... I am not all that emotionally invested in one race vs another. Some races feel really fleshed out / really different from current offerings, others just feel like they could of added the options to change skin color / add tattoos to the current races and called it a day.
Options are good.
You must care at least a little. You cared enough to make a forum post about it. /rolleyes
I am waiting for something to really get excited about. None of the reskins are that.

Maybe they will add some decent allied races instead of reskins
04/21/2018 09:56 AMPosted by Elissa
You must care at least a little. You cared enough to make a forum post about it. /rolleyes

Or you sit here bewildered by all the angst and drama and repeat thread after thread when you simply don't care...