Prev 1 10 11 12 26 Next
04/24/2018 10:49 PMPosted by Coffee

well, aren't you a mentally stable bunch

uh oh, forum rule broken
04/24/2018 09:58 PMPosted by Aldrenn
They're upset we "spammed" the high elf question

04/24/2018 09:53 PMPosted by Dotbringer
sigh

It's quite sad to read the Q&A thread. Varith literally got the first spot and asked the question in most unbiased way, yet they spammed the question multiple times after. Don't they care about actual game issues? Don't they want to know how their favorite class is going to play out in beta?

Pro-helvers are coming off really selfish and unhealthy to the community to me. I mean they are not gonna miss Varith's question which is in first place and with most upvote, but they're just gonna bury the actual beta concerns even though there's no need at all.

/Rant over

My brain automatically read this in Alex Jones' voice, and added fake crying where appropriate.
The "NO thread" has resorted to mocking our character progression now, as a last resort? Lol. I guess, since they've run out of arguments.
Double funny if you see the armory of the person mocking us for "not playing the game".

04/24/2018 10:43 PMPosted by Dotbringer
It kinda gives away that most of their active supporters don't even play the game given by their armory. Some didn't even reach max level, some just boosted toon and i think one dude was under 1k nerd point IIRC. I really hope Blizzard is aware what kind of players or rather people they're dealing with.

hope we get best elves soon
pretty sure this is in violation of some sort of rules

must be fun torturing a brazilian dude who does well considering english is not his original language. i betcha made fun of his english errors too.
04/24/2018 10:53 PMPosted by Wiccan
The "NO thread" has resulted to mocking our character progression now, as a last resort? Lol. I guess, since they've run out of arguments.
Double funny if you see the armory of the person mocking us for "not playing the game".

It kinda gives away that most of their active supporters don't even play the game given by their armory. Some didn't even reach max level, some just boosted toon and i think one dude was under 1k nerd point IIRC. I really hope Blizzard is aware what kind of players or rather people they're dealing with.

Want the real joke here? Check his character profile. He's projecting mighty hard.
04/24/2018 10:52 PMPosted by Niroshi
04/24/2018 09:58 PMPosted by Aldrenn
They're upset we "spammed" the high elf question

My brain automatically read this in Alex Jones' voice, and added fake crying where appropriate.

You do Alex a real disservice.

;)
The "NO thread" has resulted to mocking our character progression now, as a last resort? Lol. I guess, since they've run out of arguments.
"FERKING CERSUALS!!11eleven!11" A casual gamers dollar is worth the same as someone who treats the game as a full time job or the equivalent of a serious drug addiction.
04/24/2018 10:56 PMPosted by Niroshi

Want the real joke here? Check his character profile. He's projecting mighty hard.

LOL has to be a troll. Has to be. No one is that dumb.
04/24/2018 10:40 PMPosted by Yaoling
...It's "le" tyvm

la edgelordess. :p

Les Seigneurs du Bord
I kinda change my avatar based on what i'm commenting on. It was just happenstance that Yvaine here got picked for the High Elf discussion threads.

But when I talk about my lock, i'm on my lock. When i talk about void elves, i'm on my void elf.

Do i have to "post on my main" to give credit to my posts? I thought my arguments would speak for themselves!
04/24/2018 11:06 PMPosted by Ývaine
Do i have to "post on my main" to give credit to my posts? I thought my arguments would speak for themselves!

Most people do tend to keep it to arguments. You get some questionable folks that try to disqualify people due to the areas of the game they play in though.
Just pick an alt you don't really use and use them exclusively for forums. No one will ever bother you about stupid achievements again.
high elves please
Most people do tend to keep it to arguments. You get some questionable folks that try to disqualify people due to the areas of the game they play in though.
It helps to know that what they're doing is an absolutely perfect example of ad hominem.

Grasping at straws.
04/24/2018 11:09 PMPosted by Yaoling
Just pick an alt you don't really use and use them exclusively for forums. No one will ever bother you about stupid achievements again.

I typically post on characters I am involved with leveling...when I find something worthy to post about. I rarely post, but HIGH ELVES are worth posting to support.

Night everyone. Fight the High Elf fight!
I like the female mock-ups but not so the hair for the males. I'd prefer to see Draenei hair on them.
Showing my support for playable Alliance High Elves!
I just wanted to leave this before I'm off for the night. Just as not everyone in your group represents you all, the same is true with our side. We are all different and do not share all opinions. Pls do not judge us all by some...............
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762138063?page=15#post-287