[H-Social RP Event] To Echo Isles (Envoy)!

Wyrmrest Accord
When: Friday, March 30, 2018 @ 5:00 PM ST; Invites will be sent out 15 minutes prior.
Where: Echo Isles

A diplomatic envoy hosted by the <Agents of Suramar> in conjunction with the <Voodoo Expedition League>. All members of the Horde and their various tribes who wish to learn more about Troll culture, beliefs, customs, tribes, etc. are welcome to attend. The event will consist of as storytelling around the bonfire, dancing, mingling, and more!

The initial gathering will take place at Darkspear Hold on the Echo Isles to exchange formalities before our presenters begin their presentations, which will also be held at the Hold. Everyone is free to explore the large island as they see fit!

There will also be Troll speakers at the event to teach those us about Troll cultures. Anyone else interested in speaking at the event or hosting activities are welcome to let me know!

Here are our confirmed Troll presenters:

Leahsidhe, who will be giving a run-down on the different Trolls and tribes

Kiefeon, who will be doing a primer on the Zandali language

Nikundishuti, who will be conducting a presentation about the Loa

Azkaji, who will be teaching us about Troll cooking

Taoho, who will be talking about day-to-day life of the ancient Zandalaris

Please reply to this topic, or send an in-game mail to Seilune, for an official invite!
Looking forward to it!
*looks up from reading book on Troll culture*

I will definitely be there.
Only three days away! I am very excited!
Gosh darn it! I'd love to go to this, but we've got a guild event that same time!
Everdusk would love to attend!
Giving this forum a quick bump, got to get those schnazzy islands some visitors. I'll forward this calendar to my guild and some of my allies.
Would any of you trolls mind if I bring a hammock and beach ball? I hear the Echo Isles is quite the vacation spot.
Super excited to see this all come together, I can't wait!
Just joined the server after a break from WoW. New to the Horde and new to RP. Will come out to this to see what it's all about :)
I sadly will not be able to make it. Going to the movies tonight. Hope everyone has a good time!
03/30/2018 10:50 AMPosted by Raton
I sadly will not be able to make it. Going to the movies tonight. Hope everyone has a good time!

Raton, you will be missed but I do hope you have a wonderful time this evening!
Here are our confirmed Troll presenters tonight:

Leahsidhe, who will be giving a run-down on the different Trolls and tribes

Kiefeon, who will be doing a primer on the Zandali language

Nikundishuti, who will be conducting a presentation about the Loa

Azkaji, who will be teaching us about Troll cooking

Taoho, who will be talking about day-to-day life of the ancient Zandalaris

---

I also want to thank everyone for being so passionate about this event and spreading the word about it!
If anyone is a vendor, Loviattar would like to purchase a troll dress tonight.

(I have the dress, just need to RP out the purchase with a vendor if there is one. :-D )