Another successful day of farming R1s

Arenas
1 2 3 6 Next
feelsgoodman
cam can u stop making retarded posts after every q sesh
03/31/2018 08:26 PMPosted by Halcyn
feelsgoodman
I farm the refrigerator. Come at me bro.
03/31/2018 08:26 PMPosted by Calderg
cam can u stop making retarded posts after every q sesh

isnt that the point of a q sesh
03/31/2018 08:36 PMPosted by Halcyn

no it's to get points and learn
03/31/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Calderg
03/31/2018 08:36 PMPosted by Halcyn

no it's to get points and learn

agree
Farm r1s but lose to ww mage as destro feral hpal w two multi r1s hmmm
Are you talking about splitting vs gore and thug/chunli on alts. If so you're actually !@#$ing retarded.
03/31/2018 08:55 PMPosted by Queso
Farm r1s but lose to ww mage as destro feral hpal w two multi r1s hmmm

he lost to me when i was playing ww/mage, (i lost the other game cause i was too busy saying how easy it is to play around his poor CD management and took a bolt to the noggin for 1.5 mil :/)
03/31/2018 09:01 PMPosted by Deception
he lost to me when i was playing ww/mage, (i lost the other game cause i was too busy saying how easy it is to play around his poor CD management and took a bolt to the noggin for 1.5 mil :/)

yeah we lost to you because you killed derg behind a pillar/stairs on tigers peak while I was at main pillar "poor cd management" thats an omegalul from the guy who asked me to throw his 2700 glad game

nice mog btw
Yeah I don’t feel bad for the /spit after we beat you if you’re gonna keep acting like a dumb idiot on the forums.
Op.... who hurt you?
03/31/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Halcyn
03/31/2018 09:01 PMPosted by Deception

yeah we lost to you because you killed derg behind a pillar "poor cd management" thats an omegalul from the guy who asked me to throw his 2700 glad game[/quote]

I didn't ask you to do anything of the sort, I literally said that you were my 2700 game after we lost to you, then you insisted I "dodge" you guys like you're some sort of god, you're actually so easy to play around it's insane. The dam ragnaros and nemesis pallys are better than you LOL. I was PRAYING I qued into you guys again cause it was so free for us the first time, and the second time was my simple mistake
this is a bait post right. Noones this dumb. I didn't bite today friend maybe next time
03/31/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Courser
Yeah I don’t feel bad for the /spit after we beat you if you’re gonna keep acting like a dumb idiot on the forums.

/spit playing rsham wizard cleaves nice meme

I didn't ask you to do anything of the sort, I literally said that you were my 2700 game after we lost to you, then you insisted I "dodge" you guys like you're some sort of god, you're actually so easy to play around it's insane. The dam ragnaros and nemesis pallys are better than you LOL.

actually a joke since i farm those guys
I knew i was right to stay up past my 9pm bed time. HOLD ON LET ME GET MY POPCORN READY!
are you ok?
Halcyn vs Petkick, make your bets
03/31/2018 10:41 PMPosted by Náry
Halcyn vs Petkick, make your bets

Guy that doesn't know how to juke vs the guy that kick bots (claims) :thinking: