Horde guild throwing BG games

Emerald Dream
Ive noticed theres a new guild on horde side thats been throwing a lot of games lately (it cant be a coincidence that all 5 of them r on the very bottom of the chart every single game every single time) We are talking about them doing less than 10 mil heals/dmg and no objectives. They sit in mid and die repeatedly.

Is there any way to make it so I can never Q with these people again> I have already had 4 games ruined by them.

Thanks.
There is no way to avoid queuing with them as far as a black list goes. You can however wait ~2-5 minutes before queuing again to minimize the chances you'll get in with them. Additionally, you can go and be a merc for the other faction and get in Alliance queues both avoiding them, and if you're lucky, facing them guaranteeing a win.
You should name the guild, especially if it’s on ED.
04/02/2018 10:25 AMPosted by Simbaa
Ive noticed theres a new guild on horde side thats been throwing a lot of games lately (it cant be a coincidence that all 5 of them r on the very bottom of the chart every single game every single time) We are talking about them doing less than 10 mil heals/dmg and no objectives. They sit in mid and die repeatedly.

Is there any way to make it so I can never Q with these people again> I have already had 4 games ruined by them.

Thanks.

Doesnt Blizz ban for that? Report them.
04/02/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Maekur
You should name the guild, especially if it’s on ED.

Yeah so we can throw some crap their way.
If you put them on your ignore list you won't be grouped with them ever again.
I heard if you just name drop them all of your problems will be fixed.