939 Mage looking for Raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Raid progression and M+ and newbie helper.
Welcome

<<A>> Dark Order <<Duskwood>> is now recruiting for core raiding spots and BFA!

Dark Order is a progression guild where our exceptions for our raiders are hardcore, but our game is not. Our creed is:

Commitment
Respect for One Another
Pitching in Where Needed
Never Giving Up
Patience and Understanding is a Must
Having Fun is Everything

We are
11/11 Antorus Normal
3/11 Antorus Heroic

• Level 110
  • Ilvl 950+ for Raiding Legion
  • DPS 800K+ for Raiding Legion
  • HPS 800K+ for Raiding Legion

• We are looking for solid Committed Guild Members. I am looking for the following for our core raiding team:

2 Healers
    3 Ranged DPS
    Tank on B Team

Raid Days/Times

A- Team: Tue/Thur 7p - 9p CST (Normal)
    B- Team: Tue/Wed/Thur 9p - 11p CST (Heroic/last boss on Normal for Trinket)

Loot Distribution Method: Personal Loot (always subject to change)

Dark Order looks at the guild as a whole to make sure that everyone is taken care of to the best of our abilities. We are not looking to rush into anything, in other words we plan to do this on our own dime not the masses dime. We are not looking to keep up with the other guilds/servers we are just looking for great personalities, people who want to have fun, who will have commitment, patience, and not afraid of a little challenge.

Side Note: If you are looking for hardcore playing or you are a elitist please keep on looking we are not for you.

Last but not least and above all else we want to keep the fun in the game! After all this is exactly that -- A GAME! No drama or you will get auto Gkicked

Yesabella add me to your Battlenet Poohbear41#1912 or email me at yesabella_wow@yahoo.com
    [H]<Blood Forged> - Thrall Weeknight 2-day EST

About Us:
    Blood Forged is a relatively new guild on the Thrall server consisting of experienced players. Founded by friends that have been raiding together for 4+ years, <Blood Forged>'s goal is achieve AoTC every raid tier, while offering a fun and stress free raiding environment. We are a mature (18+) guild that likes to run Mythic Plus keys, Arenas and Battlegrounds, and other various content. We also have community events where players are encourage to participate in! We love to joke around, but we also take raiding seriously.

Currently Recruiting:
    We are still forming our raid team and many spots available!

Healers - Resto Shaman, Mistweaver Monk, Holy Paladin
    Ranged - MM/BM Hunter, Affliction/Demo Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest

Although any class and spec combinations are welcome!

Raid Times:
    Tuesday at 9:30p EST to 12a
    Thursday at 9:30p EST to 12a

About the Raid:
    Discord required
    Loot Council Add-on required
    Deadly Boss Mods (BigWigs) required

Contact Information:
    AdriAlmighty#1682
    LordThoth666#1578
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Hi Mentok, I would love to tell you a little about our guild. I am the GM of <Flashpoint> on Eredar it is a casual/social raiding guild. We strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.

Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding. We raid for three core nights a week; Tuesday, Wednesday and Monday. Tuesday and Wednesdays raids are 7:45pm till 10:00pm Central and Mondays raid is 7:45pm till 11:00 Central. With Mythic Plus, and fun raids in between.

Progression: 9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
    8/11 H Antorus, the Burning Throne

We do use Discord voice chat, and rely on it for many things.

Required Add-Ons:
    RC Loot Council
    Current Boss Mod

Expectations of All Members:
    • Must be a team player.
    • Fun with a sense of humor
    • Respectful of others.
    • Helpful

As a guild we provide Feasts and Flasks during raid and enchants and gems outside of raids along with repairs.

Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns
    Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784
    Discord – Sinafay#3443

Ishu: Btag – Tezin#1689
    Hello:

Add me Roothless#11900 for a chat about my guild.
    Hey there, we're a casual guild looking for some dps for our heroic clears and on. We raid Tue/Wed 730-11pm ETS and currently 1/11M. Feel free to msg me on bnet to chat more Ansky#1262 and check out our website https://www.atrgamers.com/
    Hello mentok!

Created during Tomb of Sargeras of Legion, Righteous Doom (RD) on Dalaran has grown to be a fun, active, positive, and family friendly casual raiding guild.
    We have a team of veteran players as officers to provide strong leadership and we offer lots of benefits to members of all levels. They include access to guild events, such as weekly dungeons (Thursday keystone) and raids (Friday farm, Saturday progression), monthly raffle for mounts, pets and more, as well as guild repairs on day one, a fully stocked guild bank with helpful items, a discord server, and best of all, friendships!
    We're now seeking normal/heroic minded players to join our raiding team. All are welcome and tanks are particularly needed!
    Keystones and raids run from 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.
    *We are in the process of building a fully guild run group for the end of expansion and next! We have cleared normal but 6/11 for heroic.
    My btag is HanShan#1254
    Recruitment officer btag is Mesmerelle#1755
    Our Discord link is discord.gg/9bq3Bxv
    Thank you for checking us out and looking forward to welcoming you into our guild!
    <Last Pull> is LFM, RDPS, PDQ, ASAP.

We've been around the block like a new kid.

Check us out at:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762276219?page=1

We hope, we're the right stuff!
    Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
    We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to progress into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance. We are 9/11H right now while we rebuild our team and looking for more players to fill our ranks to move into Mythic.

Guid Policy:
    If you can't carry your weight, you will be sat, regardless of guild rank.
    BOE drops are for the guild bank to provide flasks, food, enchants, gem, etc.
    RC Loot Council is used.
    We have fun and goof off during trash, but once raid boss starts it is time to get serious.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12am EST

#battlenet // Discord
    Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
    <Dead Mans Party-Alexstrasza>
    About us: DMP is an 8 year old Horde guild, under the same management as it was when created. We are looking to pull out of normal and into heroic progression. We are a chill, relaxed, social guild that enjoys hanging out in discord and doing things other than raiding. DMP helps gear members and prepares them for raiding.

Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30- 10:00 Central time

Needs:
    DPS: Any
    Heals: Priest
    High Demand:
    • Boomkin
    • Mage
    • DH
    • DK
    • Priest
    • Monk
    • War
    Low Demand:
    • Shaman
    • Hunters

Contact Info:
    Btag: Lolipalooza#1139
    Discord: Superstylez#8948
    [A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand as well as 1 healer, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
    Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
    [khaz'Goroth - Realm - AU/US - Guardians Of Alliance Recruiting!
    We are a freshly made guild looking for new players, Our goal is too become a small guild of 20-40 players that are all active and become an well Performed Group for raiding and PvP. Our guild will be mainly be based on Raids and PvP With side of Dungeon runs. Our current list of players are between 920-970 item lvl. Discord is a must.

If you want to find out more please feel free to MSG on here and or add me in game on Hunterbarney
    Hi there feel free to add myself Bow#11590 or Co gm Sweds420#1133 to battletag with any questions you may have! We welcome social and raiding members.

<Apparition> on Bladefist/Kultiras Looking to fill our rosters and expand our core raid team in preparation for BFA.
    If you're interested in progression raiding on a semi casual level, then come join us! Raiding Fri/Sat 7pm cst. Welcoming new or returning players.

As Battle for Azeroth expansion launches we'll be doing guild dungeon and leveling together to gear up for first raid. We have a launch party event on our calendar!

We're looking for people who are looking to work as part of a team, in a friendly, chill atmosphere. No elitists here. We want people who are not simply looking for DPS races, and that working as a team, executing the mechanics, and killing the boss are more important as a guild and team.

Come join us !

-ILV 930. for Norm Antorus. 945 for Heroic
    - All specs and classes. Roles open : Tank, Heals, Dps.
    - All roles and classes considered.
    - We use Discord for voice.
    Raid times: Main raid days FRI SAT 7 pm (CST).
    We do a lot of Mythics, help others get keystones, and Mythic + to help level those keys.
    WE OFFER ALL GUILD MEMBERS:
    - Repairs. Those in earned raider ranks get substantial repair allotment.Flasks ect.
    - Guild prizes (Mount, Toys, Collectibles Draws)
    - Guild events! (Dungeon runs, world boss runs, Helping fellow guildees)
    - Active leveling/gearing help for alts! (given that you are willing to actively improve and return favor to others)
    To apply:
    - WHISPER GM : Bowdi-Bladefist or add thru battletag Bow#11590 or Swedsdruid battletag Sweds420#1133 or pst any guildee for an invite.
    Hello! I'd love for you to add my battle tag so I can talk with you one on one to figure out if my guild is a great fit for you! :) Zeeli#11944
    <Apparition> Looking to fill our rosters and expand our core raid team in preparation for BFA.
    If you're interested in progression raiding on a semi casual level, then come join us! Raiding Fri/Sat 7pm cst. Welcoming new or returning players.

As Battle for Azeroth expansion launches we'll be doing guild dungeon and leveling together to gear up for first raid. We have a launch party event on our calendar!

We're looking for people who are looking to work as part of a team, in a friendly, chill atmosphere. No elitists here. We want people who are not simply looking for DPS races, and that working as a team, executing the mechanics, and killing the boss are more important as a guild and team.

Come join us !

- All specs and classes.
    - All roles and classes considered.
    - We use Discord for voice.
    Raid times: Main raid days FRI SAT 7 pm (CST).
    We do Mythics, help others get keystones, and Mythic + to help level those keys.
    WE OFFER ALL GUILD MEMBERS:
    - Repairs. Those in earned raider ranks get substantial repair allotment.Flasks ect.
    - Guild prizes (Mount, Toys, Collectibles Draws)
    - Guild events! (Dungeon runs, world boss runs, Helping fellow guildees)
    - Active leveling/gearing help for alts! (given that you are willing to actively improve and return favor to others)
    To apply:
    - WHISPER GM : Bowdi-Bladefist or add thru battletag Bow#11590 or Swedsdruid battletag Sweds420#1133 or pst any guildee for an invite.
    Add me, would definitely love to talk furthermore with you one-on-one. foGO#1395
    If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang with come check us out on Whisperwind, alliance side.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF ranged DPS / Heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7-10pm EST / Sun 2-5pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

Don't forget to use and post to the Recruitment Discord in addition to these forums
    https://discord.gg/Q8fDcD5
    <Recursion> is now recruiting!

About us:
    We are a small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on discord for getting hit by avoidable damage. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

Raid Schedule:
    Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST.
    This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday.

We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles:

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Open
    Healer: Rdruid, Hpally

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Contact Info:
    http://recursion.site/
    Xlor (Xlor11272)
    Horum (Horum#1559)
    Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
    [H]<Blood Forged> - Thrall Weeknight 2-day EST

11/11N, 3/11H

About Us:
    Blood Forged is a relatively new guild on the Thrall server consisting of experienced players. Founded by friends that have been raiding together for 4+ years, <Blood Forged>'s goal is achieve AoTC every raid tier, while offering a fun and stress free raiding environment. We are a mature (18+) guild that likes to run Mythic Plus keys, Arenas and Battlegrounds, and other various content. We also have community events where players are encourage to participate in! We love to joke around, but we also take raiding seriously.

Currently Recruiting:
    We are still forming our raid team and many spots available!

Healers - Holy Paladin, Mistweaver Monk
    Ranged - MM/BM Hunter, Affliction/Demo Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest
    Tank - Blood DK, Guardian Druid,

Although any class and spec combinations are welcome!

Raid Times:
    Tuesday at 9:30p EST to 12a
    Thursday at 9:30p EST to 12a

About the Raid:
    Discord required
    Loot Council Add-on required
    Deadly Boss Mods (BigWigs) required

Contact Information:
    AdriAlmighty#1682
    LordThoth666#1578