973 Shadow Priest LFG

Guild Recruitment
I've found a guild, thanks for the replies everyone.
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future expansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards required to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 8/11M Antorus and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core moving forward into BFA. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears or mythic farm to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us

Could currently fit you right into the core if you're trail went well :D!
If you haven't found a guild yet, we may be what you're looking for. We are currently 4/11M and working on filling out our group after a couple of people left. Tues/Thurs from 7:30PM - 10:30PM CST is when our Mythic raid is and heroics are Wednesdays at the same time. We run heroic and normal raids, too. There isn't a day where you won't find someone wanting to do M+, as well. You are more than welcome to reach out to me Vorlock#1537 any time. We're a pretty chill/cool group. Here's our website https://damageincsargeras.enjin.com/
About Us
<Juice> is a Semi Casual raiding guild. This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends had wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently 10/11 Mythic.

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Required Characters:
1 Main Character with at least 965+ (dependent on wearing older tier or not)
Raid Times
Tuesdays -Wednesdays-Thursdays
11:00 PM EST ~ 2:00 AM EST

Trial period lasts 4-6 raids. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance and determine if you are to be promoted. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

Tank~Open
Healers~Open
Melee DPS~Open
Ranged DPS~Open

Required Add-ons:
Angry Assignments

Loot:
Personal Loot ( cause that's what its gonna be in BFA )

Contact Youheng#1789, CowJuice#1419 , tskaff#1907 Lòca#1475 for anymore question or info
Hello!

We're looking for a couple of ranged DPS to fill out our roster as we move to finish Antorus. I've included our guild information below. I know we're Alliance and 3 days, but I'm confident the atmosphere will be a good fit for you.

<Bear Retirement Home> a 9/11 Mythic Alliance guild on Sargeras-US, is recruiting!

2 non-Hunter Ranged DPS
1 Melee DPS

Outstanding Healers and DPS are always welcome to apply, and will be considered even if we are not actively recruiting your spec or role.

Our raid times are:

Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST (Sargeras Server Time)

We like to call ourselves a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild with a "casual" ambiance. We have no problem joking around and poking fun at each other, but at the same time we're here to kill things and have fun doing it!

Since Mythic Antorus is now cross-realm, we don't require a server transfer until the 8.0 patch prior to Battle for Azeroth.

What We Look For:

- 90+% Raid Attendance due to our limited schedule. Exceptions obviously made for previously arranged absences and emergencies.
- Knowledge of your role's responsibilities and tasks for a given encounter prior to pulling.
- Ability to quickly identify and adapt to changing situations within an encounter.
- Strong communication skills. You must be able to receive instructions over voice chat (speaking is not required, but communication is).
- Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested or would like more information please, Respond to this thread or contact us in any of the following ways:

- Apply at http://brh-guild.net/
- In-game: Ariellè on Sargeras
- Contact us via Battle-Tag: Arielle#1358
- Contact us on Twitter: @ArielleEJ

****Please note***** that not everyone will be killing every boss each week. Be prepared to sit out for an encounter if you do not need anything from it, or if it makes sense for group composition.
Hello,

We are a Horde guild named Dawn of the Dead on the Zul'jin server. We are currently 9/11 Mythic in Antorus. We are working on pushing Mythic raiding, and are looking to recruit ranged DPS for immediate positions on our progression raid team. We are very friendly, active progression raiding guild.

We raid for 3 hours, 3 days a week (9 hours total):
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

I'm looking for:
2 day / week (max 3 day / week)
We raid 3 days a week, 3 hours a day.
Horde (willing to go alliance if the fit is right)
Been a Horde guild for 13 years.
High pop realm
On Zul'jin, one of the highest pop servers.
Established guild
Our guild was formed in Vanilla. I joined when we killed Ragnaros in MC, and I have been here ever since.
At least some people active in M+
We have a few people who push into the 20's and are 4000+ on raider.io

It sounds to me like we would be a good fit. I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us at www.dotd.org or contact me by BattleTag at Jeare#1759.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey Zy!

I am hungry for a shadow priest!

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11H Antorus
2/11M Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Guardian Druid/Brewmaster Monk/Prot Paladin
Affliction Warlock
Boomkin
Shadow Priest

Medium:

Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue
Feral Druid

Low:

Fire/Frost Mage
Marks Hunter
Resto Sham

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 5/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - Closed
  • Warlock - Low
  • Shadow Priest - Low
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Ret Pally - Closed
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Closed
  • Rogue - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed
  • Tank - Any Class
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    tldr:

<Slightly Offensive> Zul'JIn

Sun 8pm-12am est
    Mon 830pm-12am est

been raiding mythic 3 weeks now 6/11M looking solid raiders to push for cutting edge raiders from former us top 100 guilds returning. if interested add my bnet

Mulmorg#1277
    We’re looking for a spriest for our team...

5/11M

Tues/Thurs/Sun - 8-11pm EST
    Loot Council

On Discord:
    Killzone1210#4720
    Veloth#8437
    Wizaro#8245

Or in game:
    Veloth#1394
    Killzone1210#1379
    <Death Jesters> of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to progress through Legion into Battle for Azeroth. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game!

Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST).
    Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days.

Currently Recruiting: Shadow Priest
    We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class.

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer, Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email djapps@gmail.com.

We wish you the best in your guild search!
    Your times and days and goals all line up with our's. Leaving the spam info below. 1 thing i will say, if you want a very relaxed and fun guild that does many things together, does not have any yelling, screaming and childish tantrums, our guild may be what you're looking for.

<Unintended> on Stormrage US is a mythic progression focused guild built around the concepts of killing new and challenging content while having a good time. We are currently recruiting spectacular players of all roles to join our team as we push for Cutting Edge Antorus, and move together into BFA.

---
    About us.
    The guild was formed just before the release of Tomb of Sargeras. With only a rag tag crew of misfits at first, we managed to clear through Heroic Tomb and make our way into Mythic. As the guild evolved into the group it is now, we had growing pains as any guild looking to make the transition from heroic flex to semi-hardcore mythic progression. We took challenges in stride finishing ToS at a level higher than we had any business doing for a group that came together when we did, with a respectable 5/9M. Moving into Antorus as a strong tight-knit group has earned us a solid 9/11M Antorus, with our sights set on Mythic Argus before the end of the expansion, and future mythic encounters in BFA. Although we raid on a casual schedule, we remain very competitive with our progression. In order to accomplish this, we expect a very high level of performance and preparation. Players are expected to research and learn fights beforehand, analyze logs, improve, and adapt.
    ---
    Raiding schedule:

Tuesday, 9pm – 12 Server Time (EST)

Thursday, 9pm – 12 Server Time (EST)

Sunday, 9pm – 12 Server Time (EST)
    ---

Loot:

Loot is distributed via RC Loot Council. In our collective experience, loot council is the most efficient and fair loot system. We will hand out the loot in whatever manner we feel will benefit the guild most. This means that we may funnel gear to tanks and healers first. We may also rush set bonuses to certain classes first. Generally speaking, loot is prioritized to the biggest upgrade; however, this is not always the case. We take attendance, attitude, and performance into consideration as well.

Raids:
    There are some requirements to raid with us:

- Artifact Rank 75
    - Average Item Level Equipped over 940
    - Willingness to learn and improve/Take constructive critism
    - Good raid attendance above 80%
    - Laid back attitude / able to handle banter
    - Add-ons: DBM, RCLootCouncil, Angry Assignments

---
    If you would like to apply to the guild, please apply at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdJjJ0v0lk or add an officer and we can talk

Candy#12695 - Candy(Raid Leader/Guild master)

Seal#11917- Seal(Officer)

TheChosen1#1867- Gwen(Officer)

Viradyn#1367- Vira(Recruitment Officer)

Bonesaw#1766- Kurt(Recruitment officer)
    ---

If you have any kinds of questions or concerns, please feel free to ask me here in this thread - I'd be glad to help you out!
    Thank you for reading and have a nice day.
    Hey Zý,

We are also progressing on Kingaroth and raid T/W/TH 8-11 CST. We are on Illidan and are Horde.

We are a fun guild that loves to meme and joke around between pulls but take progression seriously when it's time to get the job done. If that sounds like a good fit for you and you want to push for cutting edge contact the officers listed below.

Corsus#1720
    Crovax#1454
    Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 10/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
    *We currently need:*
    -Rogue/Demon Hunter
    -Hunter.
    -Mage
    -Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
    -DBM
    -Exorsus Raid Tools
    -RC Loot Council
    -Weak Auras
    *Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
    [H]<The Early Shift> [10/11M-ABT] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for both our main mid-day raid and our 2nd team <The Late Shift> [6/11M-ABT]

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
    The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
    - Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
    - A sense of community and direction.
    - Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
    - Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
    - Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
    - 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
    - The drive to improve personal play.

Group A - The Early Shift - 10/11m-ABT
    6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
    Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Group B - The Late Shift - 6/11M-ABT
    6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
    Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we're looking for:
    We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

Group A:
    - Solid Healer [Pref Resto Druid/MW/Resto Sham]
    - Balance/Feral Druid
    - Shadow Priest
    - Mage (Any Spec)

Group B:
    - Tank (Any Class)
    - Solid Healer [Pref Resto Sham]
    - Exceptional DPS

Extra:
    Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
    If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
    Hey there!

I'd first like to state we are willing to pay for your server transfer/faction faction change! Cinder works is 11/11 h made up mostly of ex hard-core mythic raiders. We are seeking like minded individuals that are tired of the uptight elite raiders mentality that appears to plague most of these guilds. With that in mind we raid tues/wed 4-7 pst (7-10 est). Mythic Prog begins next tuesday for us and we expect to cut through content efficiently.

Add me for a talk :p Alue#1328
    I'm from <Massacre> on Turalyon horde. We are a mythic progression guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are currently 8/11M. This tier we are currently extending our lockout until we have achieved CE. Outside of raid times our members enjoy alts, a weekly alt raid, m+, light pvp, and many other games while hanging out and listening to music in discord.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST
    Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/
    Our discord: https://discord.gg/xHabm2F
    Our app: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform
    My btag/discord: Kara#1715 / Karalea#8566

Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you!
    Hello Zy,

I am Draik of <Funnel Vision> on Hyjal-H. We currently are 7/11M currently in Antorus and we raid two days at a week (6:00pm to 9:30pm PST - Tues/Thurs). We are looking for more ranged DPS to bolster our roster as our goal this raid tier is to get cutting edge.

Outside of raid, we have lots of activity in guild with people constantly running 20+ difficulty keys, Normal/Heroic Antorus runs on off-nights for alts and socials, and Mythic Gul'dan runs for the mount.

If we seem like we would be a good fit my battletag is Draik#1478. Please feel free to reach out with any questions and I look forward to hearing from you.
    Hey,
    I'll keep this short. <Slightly Delicious> are 7/11 Mythic and Raid Tues/Weds/Thurs from 7-10 Pm Est. We are a horde guild on Area 52

Raid invites, memes, cakes go out @ 6:45pm

We run M+20 weekly

Look forward to hearing from you

If you'd like to chat with us in game or want more information you can add any of these battletags: (or alternatively, our discord names to message us)
    Tessi#11353 (Discord: Tessi#9482)
    Dogfrog#11125 (Discord: Dog#9601)
    TheTreeFrog#1848 (Discord: Andell#4301)