[A] Returning Ret Pally LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: Sunday afternoon would be preferable but am willing to go other evenings during the week. My time zone is -6 UTC(I don't for DST). Druing the week I would need to start after 6pm
2. Server preference: Currently on Argent Dawn but not tied there
3. Faction preference: Ally
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual. I've done my time doing Heroic back in Cata days and don't have an urge for it. I'd like to do normal and heroic raiding as well as find more people to do M+ with
5. Current progression/experience: Have done progression in previous xpacs and cleared through H Emerald Nightmare on Legion launch before breaking from the game
6. Recent logs (if available):
7. Contact info: Add my battle tag of Scourch#1848
<Prophets> is currently recruiting for their core raid group!!

Who are we?

<Prophets> is an Alliance guild established in 2018 on the Gilneas/Elune servers. The guild was established by a group of friends who wanted to create a fun environment to raid and PvP in, while not feeling like World of Warcraft had a stranglehold on our social life. We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. We raid three nights a week, with an additional night dedicated to PvP. Most people in the guild have kids or families, so when things come up we can relate. We just ask that you try to make as many events as possible, or give us fair warning before missing (if possible).

Raid and Event Schedule

Raids: Thursday, Sunday, and Monday from 10pm-12am EST.

PvP: Rated BGs and Arenas on Fridays starting at 10pm EST.

Recruitment

Our Core team is currently recruiting the following:

Melee DPS with Tank OS
Ranged DPS of all kinds (Warlock/Spriest/Ele Shaman preferred)
Non-Druid Healer(s)

We would prefer you have an ilvl of 930 or above, but we can work with any skill level as we are starting fresh.

**Disclaimer: The guild is fresh, meaning that no content has been cleared by the guild group as a whole. A majority of our group is 11/11N and 8/11H ATB. We FULLY INTEND on plowing through heroic ATB before BfA launches.

Please add me on bnet if you are interested! Coach#12180

Thanks!
Hello Voidz, we are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus and prepare for BFA. Your ret pally would be a great fit!

We are 10/11H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We often run an alt Throne raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

You can contact me through the website e-mail (http.coreofgreymane.com), Julise/Weebbie/Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you
[Lightbringer][Alliance] ☆Novus Sanctum☆ (11/11 H & 2/11 M Antorus)

Please fill out the application to the left if you are interested in joining. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact Xhadow#1889 on battle net, Jaytonse, or Xhadöw.

Recruiting:

DPS - 1 to 2 • We are recruiting regular dps and reserve dps for our Mythic roster. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots. Monks/Warlocks take first priority at this time. Feel free to apply!

Backup Tank - 1

Any class will be considered. Feel free to apply!

Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]: • Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM • Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM • Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect: • Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems, enchants, rotation • Pull 1 million dps minimum • Be ilvl 940 • Have at least 75 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks) • Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, ExrT, RCLootCouncil, etc.) • Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes, and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?

We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same time.

We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do +15 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.

We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Jaytonse or Recruiter Xhadöw. Xhadow#1889 on Discord
Hey everyone. Thanks for the interest but I have found something that works for me.

Thanks again!
<Recursion> is now recruiting!

About us:
We are a small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on discord for getting hit by avoidable damage. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST.
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday.

We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles:

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Open

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Contact Info:
http://recursion.site/
Xlor (Xlor11272)
Horum (Horum#1559)
Orchidia (Melicious#1794)