10/11M 972Ilvl Disc Priest LF Argus/BFA home

Guild Recruitment
*HORDE ONLY* Currently on Thrall, prefer medium-high pop servers.

As the title states, I main Disc priest, I am 972 i-lvl, WITH my 2-pc T-20 equipped. I know the in and outs of my class. I pride myself on min/maxing my class to the fullest degree and 80+ artifact traits.

I am fully capable of playing Holy as well. Although Disc is by far the superior spec, when playing at a high level.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/v%C3%A2mpt

As the title states I am 10/11M, with 170+ pulls on Argus, just scratching the surface on phase 2. I can practically carry phase 1 heals sustaining 2.5-3.6m hps in phase 1 solo just need a little support from my co-healers.

I have cleared Cutting Edge all mythic bosses this entire expansion, and cleared all heroic/mythic bosses in previous expansion pre-nerf up until WoD where I took the entire expansion off from WoW. In Cata I raided as a top 50 US raider, I just don't have the time to dedicate to that hardcore of a schedule anymore.

I am a healer main right now, but I have always been a ranged DPS main, up until ToS, I swapped to healer (priest) for my guild to finish the expansion. I 100% intend on going back to ranged dps in BfA. However, I am looking to finish Argus off on my Disc priest and begin to build relationships in my new home for BFA.

Currently looking for guilds with longevity, and a solid raiding history, with a strong organized structure. Forums, discussions, area's designated for boss prep in end-game content, a strong leadership base with low turn-over in leadership.

Preferably raid times between 700-1200 CST. Prefer 2-3 nights a week, also prefer 3-hrs per night for a 3 night guild. I am interested in 2-day raiding for the right guild. Post guild recruitment if interested.
open to raiding weekends ?

About us:
- Server: Kil'Jaeden
- Faction: Horde
- Raid times: Friday & Saturday 730 CST - 11 CST
- Currently 11/11 H ABT, 9/11M. Aggramar prog into P5.

What we will offer:
- Free flasks, pots, and food for progression.
- An adult friendly environment. Most of our late 20s, early 30s with families, former hardcore BC raiders.

How to get in touch:
- Add dopher#1748
- Link your logs
Hello < Vampt >! <Addiction> on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for a < Disc/holy Priest > for our raid team. It is for a full time position as we do not recruit for the bench and run a tight knit roster. Why join here over all the other guilds that will post or contact you? We believe the atmosphere, the way we run things, and the history we have as a guild sets us apart from the rest. Come see for yourself and be part of a family/guild you will truly enjoy. We are also very active outside of raids which is not typical of most guilds. We are achievement seekers, pet collectors, old content runners. You name it, we probably do it in our off time. We are also big on alts and encourage people to have them.

<Addiction> is a semi - hardcore 20 man horde raiding guild on the US PVP Bleeding Hollow server. Most of our members used to be in Top 10 guilds and have vast prior raiding experience dating back to Classic WoW. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. We are a talented group of players who want to see all the game has to offer without raiding 5-7 days a week to do so. We all enjoy our lives outside the game and don't have to sacrifice anything from it to play here. If you enjoy playing with highly competitive, friendly people on a lighter schedule then this is the place for you.

Many of our happiest raiders are ones who have been in top-tier, 5+day, 100%-attendance hardcore guilds and have decided that getting a boss kill a little earlier isn't worth the cost to their lives. We all play the game because we find raiding fun, and it makes the time we spend even better if you can actually enjoy the people you raid with. However, we?re still very competitive and we all want to get high-rank kills as each tier comes out.

Here is the need-to-know info about <Addiction>

Progression: 11/11 Mythic Antorus US 30th 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-2am EST
Loot: Loot council
Attendance: Full attendance required since it is a 3 day a week schedule
Required Alts: We require 1 raid ready alt for splits
Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Addiction

We are currently recruiting the following:

Tank: Closed
Healers: Open
Physical DPS: Open
Caster DPS: Open

If any and all of this interests you then you can contact me through real ID or in game whisper or head on over to the website and put in an application.

real ID contact: zarrant#1703 sean#1572

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
About Us
<Juice> is a Semi Casual raiding guild. This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends had wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently 10/11 Mythic.

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Required Characters:
1 Main Character with at least 965+ (dependent on wearing older tier or not)
Raid Times
Tuesdays -Wednesdays-Thursdays
11:00 PM EST ~ 2:00 AM EST

Trial period lasts 4-6 raids. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance and determine if you are to be promoted. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

Tank~Closed
Healers~Pally/Shammy/Druid/DiscP
Melee DPS~ Closed
Ranged DPS~Mage/Boomy/Hunter/Lock

Required Add-ons:
Angry Assignments

Loot:
Personal Loot ( cause that's what its gonna be in BFA )
Contact tskaff#1907 on discord and btag Lòca#1475 for anymore question or info
Bump, Looking for Argus and BFA guild. Minimal 10/11M only. Horde only.
<Reignited> is a Mythic raiding guild on [H] Mal'Ganis-US. We are a newly formed guild of players coming together with the common goal of clearing mythic on a short, six hour raid schedule.

We are currently pushing hard for Cutting Edge and extending on Argus until we get the kill. This is not a bench position, we are actively looking to replace several lower performing raid members to achieve our goal of Cutting Edge. Our ideal candidate would be at least 9/11M with logs to back it up, able to handle mythic mechanics while maintaining performance, and ready to jump into Argus progression.

Following Cutting Edge, we continue strengthening our roster going into BFA. As a new guild, we are proud of the progress we’ve made so far and we want to continue improving together next expansion.
---
Progress:
ToS: 6/9M (Started mid-tier)
Antorus: 10/11M

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/287515
---
CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS FOR ARGUS:
Ranged DPS: Mage / Boomie / Hunter
Healing: Any Class

We are primarily looking for 2-3 ranged dps and 1 healer of the classes listed to immediately join Argus progression with us. However, if you are an exceptional melee player and think you can compete with our current melee, please apply!
---
CURRENT RAID TIMES:
Main Raid:
Friday / Saturday (8PM – 11PM CST)

Optional Night
Tuesday (8-10PM CST) – Farm/Alts

M+ Keystones: Evenings on non-raid nights and after raids

We have many members active on non-raid nights pushing high keys, doing additional alt runs, or farming old content for various mounts and loot drops.
---
TO APPLY:
Please visit our new website and fill out the form and we will get back to you asap. If you have any other questions feel free to contact us!
http://reignitedguild.com/

Rize (Rissew#1918) or Illiniwek (Sei#1511)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
I need a disc priest!!

Imagine how great a fresh start on Mal'Ganis would be!

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus

Current Recruitment Needs: Disc Priest

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Some Saturdays @ 7:00pm PST Mythic Alt Antorus run (we run this in conjunction with a guild on Blackrock)
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

For more information, or to apply, message me on Discord at kat#3105, or check us out at www.guildenigma.com
<Padlords> on Zul'jin is recruiting for Mythic Antorus,with our leadership and the addition of skillful players like you, we will push through any of the content we set our sights on.

Our Goals
While we only raid two days a week we are by no means casual. We strive to be competitive on the server for progression and spots will be the same. You must be able to pull your own weight, research fights, and come prepared to raid.

Experience
Ant 10/11 M
ToS 7/9M
NH 10/10 M (CE) (Realm First)
ToV 3/3 M (CE)
EN 7/7 M (CE)

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8-11 EST
Thursday 8-11 EST

Voice Chats
Discord; it is required on raid nights and always open for guildies to use anytime.

Loot System
RCLootCouncil - it's required you have this addon installed and enabled at the time raid begins.

Current Recruitment Needs
Tank
Monk / DK / Druid

DPS:
WW Monk / Mage / Shadow Priest / Ele sham / Destro Lock

Heals:
Shaman / Disc Priest

When it comes to Mythic progression, as you know, we are forced to a 20-Man Raid size. This makes it necessary to have a few subs ready to jump in each night if needed.
What we'd require from you:
- Current Progression Logs
- Knowledge of fights we are on or progressing towards
- High Attendance
- An open attitude
- Sense of humor (we have fun)
- Ability to take constructive criticism

Feel Free to Contact us:
Sentou #1914
Ozhu #11828
Tyraels #1495
Subs #11694
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. We are currently in need of highly skilled dps as well as a healer especially a disc priest!

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central

Please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
Hello we are 10/11M argus at 3% planning to kill tonight. TWTH 7-10CST on Mal'Ganis horde. My btag is Aurah#1761 if youd like to talk
Hey there,
<Simple Math>(9/11M) is currently looking for quality players to fill out our roster as we look to the end of Legion and into Battle for Azeroth.

Simple Math is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Andorhal (PST) made up of hardcore players that has expanded over several years. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. We have currently achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything). After an extended hiatus we are trying to get back into the flow of raiding by easing our way back into hardcore raiding. Currently led by 11/11M [Top 30 US] raiders and filled with Ex-Mythic raiders we are on a weekend raiding schedule and hope to go back to a competitive weekday schedule in Battle for Azeroth.

Things you should know about us:

* We raid Saturday & Sunday. We also do optional Mythic+ runs, Sales, and Heroic/Normal runs through the week.

* Our raids start at 8pm EST and end no later than midnight.

* We're a 13-year old guild with a tight roster, we barely over recruit. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a loot council system for loot distribution. DKP is not used.
If you're interested in applying, please head over to simplemathguild.com