963 Prot Pally LFG

Guild Recruitment
961 protection paladin looking for a raiding guild. I have cleared most if not all of the content since tier 1. I just came back from a break that started during mythic EN because of a job change. Alliance guild. doesn't raid past 11 est, open to weekends.

About me
Former raid leader/gm for 2 different top 100 us guilds.

1/11 Mythic Antorus
11/11 Heroic Antorus
8/9 Normal Tos
5/9 Heroic ToS
3/10 mythic NH
2/7 mythic EN
13/13 mythic hfc
9/10 mythic brf 300 plus pulls on BH pre hfc
7/7 mythic hm
14/14 heroic soo. U.S. 101
11/13 heroic tot did 300+ pulls on lei shen without 2 dks on 25 man
8/8 heroic ds pre 10% nerf. realm 1st 25 man
7/7 heroic fl pre nerf. realm 1st 25 man

I always raid test on ptr and beta. I am looking to be able to push harder then the guild I am in currently wants too. Please leave spam here and I will get back to the best ones. Or add me on btag Nickolonius#1469
again
Hello!

<murlocs> @ Mal'ganis [H] is openly recruiting for BFA.

We are a newly formed NYC based guild with monthly meetups IRL. We're aiming to bring back guild community passions that seem lost years ago. Our main goal is Building a Community > Progression

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Progression Raid times: Tues-Thurs 8:15-11:15pm EST
Casual (farm) Off-Tier: Weds/Thurs 8:15-11:15pm EST
If a weekend team would work for your schedule I would love to chat. Were looking for a full time tank as we recently had ours step away from the game due to a change in his work schedule. Hit me up if you are interested.

Current Needs
Tank: Very High(Looking for a Full time tank)
Healers: High (Priority on a Resto Shaman/Holy Paladin)
RDPS: Medium (Priority for Aff Lock)
MDPS: Medium (Priority for DH/Ret Pally)

*Recruitment is open to all classes and specs, If you don't see your class/spec listed above still hit me up and lets chat.

Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of progression mythic raiding. Currently we are 5/11 Mythic ABT, and are currently looking to bolster our roster to further our mythic progression.

Raid Times:
Saturday and Sunday
1pm-4pm Central (server)
Friday Optional Heroic/Alt Run
8pm-10pm Central (server)

I am the guild and raid leader and have mythic server first experience for the previous few expansions but due to my work schedule could no longer maintain the raid schedule I was raiding previously. I know there are many raiders out there who are unable to make a more traditional evening weekday raid team that still want to raid and progress. If any of this is sounding familiar feel free to hit us up.

Lukien#1938